Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 138 of 515 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 188 238 ... LastLast
Results 3,426 to 3,450 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I have one 11-22-63 US blue proof that I'd like to sell/exchange. It's in very good condition.

Send me by PM your offer/proposal.

Thanks!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Turns out that some of the Rock Bottom signed book packages did include a WTTKH. In fact I am told that a total of 30 book packages sold and about 20 had 11/22/63 and 10 had WTTKH. However, most of those 10 were 2nd printings. I ended up with a 1st printing and also a 2nd printing. Pic of one of signatures below. I have the email correspondence (confirming I will receive wttkh as part of my package) and book order receipts if you want that provenance. Ill sell either for cash ( I have no idea what a 2nd printing is worth) but prefer trades.
    A general wish list:
    11/22/63 DATED - really want a dated copy. I went to two signings and he wouldnt date any of them.
    Cool unique inscriptions
    1st editions dated yop
    The elusive Ubris Spring 68

If any interest use my email if you already have it otherwise PM.

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    Turns out that some of the Rock Bottom signed book packages did include a WTTKH. In fact I am told that a total of 30 book packages sold and about 20 had 11/22/63 and 10 had WTTKH. However, most of those 10 were 2nd printings. I ended up with a 1st printing and also a 2nd printing. Pic of one of signatures below. I have the email correspondence (confirming I will receive wttkh as part of my package) and book order receipts if you want that provenance. Ill sell either for cash ( I have no idea what a 2nd printing is worth) but prefer trades.
    A general wish list:
    11/22/63 DATED - really want a dated copy. I went to two signings and he wouldnt date any of them.
    Cool unique inscriptions
    1st editions dated yop
    The elusive Ubris Spring 68

If any interest use my email if you already have it otherwise PM.

Did you list your 2nd edition copy on ebay? I just posted a comment in the interesting auctions thread about a signed 2nd edition on ebay.....before i read this of course

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Yeah thats my auction. I hate selling on ebay but I did want to see if there was any interest in the 2nd printing for 299. Trying to gauge the market and see what happens.

Banned Thelangoleer will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Fine

Looking to sell my Desperation proof copy - white wraps, second state with "Stephen" on the copy right page. Book is in NF condition, no spine creasing (unread) - only flaw is a short 1/2 inch tear to the bottom back of the spine paper (received that way). I am asking 150 OBO. Pictures below!

I have listed it on ebay at a start bid of 150 - so 150 OBO now. Include 5 for shipping = 155 total.
    Last edited by Thelangoleer; 07-12-2012 at 08:07 PM. Reason: Should have said175 NOT 1780

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Thelangoleer View Post
    Looking to sell my Desperation proof copy - white wraps, second state with "Stephen" on the copy right page. Book is in NF condition, no spine creasing (unread) - only flaw is a short 1/2 tear to the bottom back of the spine paper (received that way). I am asking 175 OBO. Pictures can certainly be posted if you would like to see.
    Pics can only help the sales effort!! LOL

FWIW My recent acquisition of a BoB proof from "The Langoleer" went smooth as silk!!!! Not a hint of a problem!! I guess we may be an "Acquired taste" to newcomer's? LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Twisted

Might have been overlooked in my post, but in addition to the 2nd printing I also have a 1st printing of wttkh I want to sell or trade.

Blue ink on title page - not the sharpie pen.

Pm offers - I prefer trades
    Thanks

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

AKC - NEW ITEM!!

S/L Regulators (#PC): $625

Domestic Shipping INCLUDED / INT'L Actual Rate

PM if interested!

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    AKC - NEW ITEM!!

S/L Regulators (#PC): $625

Domestic Shipping INCLUDED / INT'L Actual Rate

PM if interested!

Hmmmmm

AKC.....you would not be selling your REGULATORS because you just bought a new one would you?
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

$625 sounds like a great price, yes?

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Selling it because I just bought something else....

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post
    $625 sounds like a great price, yes?
    I think it's a very good price. Although there are ~51 PC's, I believe each one is written to a different person, or for a different amount.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    Selling it because I just bought something else....

Ok...I only ask becuase someone here "stole" a Regulators from me that was still in shrinkwrap.

But as I have said before all is fair in love and war and King collecting.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Thelangoleer View Post
    Looking to sell my Desperation proof copy - white wraps, second state with "Stephen" on the copy right page. Book is in NF condition, no spine creasing (unread) - only flaw is a short 1/2 inch tear to the bottom back of the spine paper (received that way). I am asking 1780 (includes shipping) OBO. Pictures below!
    I don't know the first thing about proof values, but is this one worth 1780 or is that a typo?

My Mood
    Fine

Thanks for pointing that out Robert! It should say 175 - I guess my iPad typing isn't as good as my regular keyboard haha

My Mood
    Fine

Looking to sell my 1/1 Carrie - as you can see the DJ is in really nice shape - the only flaw is in picture four where you can see the tiny tear to the front endflap. Other than that the book is also in pretty good shape with some fading to the gilt on the spine. Looking for 600 but all reasonable offers will definitely be considered.

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

Man, I wish I had some extra cash for that one! Hmmm, maybe I could sell a few things. lol

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Selling a Signed Limited Grant The Wind the the Keyhole.

$1110 plus shipping (payment via Paypal gift).

Last one on ebay sold for $1400 plus shipping (LINK), and I have seen three sell for $1200+ on ebay as well (ANOTHER LINK).

Email me please (don't PM) if you want it.

Thanks!
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Clearing out my shelves-so here are a few items for sale:
    Legacies Lettered "PC"
    The Colorado Kid "lettered" JK Potter version. #24.
    From a Buick 8 Lettered "PC"
    Masques Lettered-"J"
    He is Legend Lettered - "J"
    Blockade Billy Lettered - "PC"
    Dolan's Cadillac Lettered - "D"
    COTW DJ. Near Fine-the nicest copy I have ever seen. Pictures available upon request.
    Dean Koontz "Beastchild". Charnel House S/l-a beautiful book.

Please make a reasonable offer on what you would like. Sale is by Paypal-gift.
    Shipping free in USA, by quote international.

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Hi All.

Need to part with my CENTIPEDE DELUXE SALEM'S LOT, Roman Numeral "9", in black ink. I'm taking offers from serious parties. Please pm if interested. As we all know, this is a tough one to place value on, as so few have been sold publicly. I'm listening to any serious offer, though. I'd rather not answer a bunch of questions here in the forum- just PM, and I'll get back to you.

We all know what it looks like, but since this is a high ticket item, I've put up a public photobucket album- http://photobucket.com/DeluxeSL, which I hope works! Please note the bump to the traycase corner, and the slight imperfection of the "rounded" spine, which are both common issues, to my understanding. Thanks for any interest, and helping out a member who really needs it right now.

Ron

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I need to downsize my books. Most of these are 1st/1st. Email or PM me if you are interested.

Paperbacks and book club editions.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Dan, I'll take the first state first edition Salem's Lot, thanks.

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Dan, I'll take the first state first edition Salem's Lot, thanks.
    You can have it, but you will have to pick it up. And you will have to find it yourself in my shelves.

My Mood
    Fine

SALE TIME

Carrie 1/1 see pics above and Desperation proof copy, also see pics above

Both books for 655 shipping included!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

"Carrie" IMHO is over priced in that condition. Just an FYI is all. I'd think more like $300-325 for that copy, but again just MHO.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 138 of 515 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 188 238 ... LastLast