Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Welcome to the Corner & Old-Timers Inquiry

Hybrid View

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Perhaps soon. First once I'm working again I need to focus on getting those books in NC to me. Before that though I get to get shots in my back. I'm sure that'll be as pleasant as it sounds.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Perhaps soon. First once I'm working again I need to focus on getting those books in NC to me. Before that though I get to get shots in my back. I'm sure that'll be as pleasant as it sounds.
    Oh it is! If you have the option to go under first, take it.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice Hutch will become famous soon enough Hutch's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    I recently had two spinal injections to the L4 L5 area of my spine.They were 3 weeks apart from each other as the first one did nothing for me. They gave me a bit of a local at the injection site and then came the injection... I did not feel pain, only pressure as the fluids went in.

That was minor to what happened this week. I had a procedure done. It was a L4-5 TLIF ( transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion ). Basically there was stenosis inside the the vertebra impinging on the spinal cord that was removed and a spinal fusion was done since there was no disc where there should have been one. Here's a nice shot of my back during the procedure. Trust me when I say I was out light like a light for this image.

Before Surgery https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1Q...70cGf0CzEN6AuF

During Surgery https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1Q...3QkPX-PeYoRVbN

All-in-all I'm not not quite 5 days since the surgery was completed. They had me out out of the hospital roughly 37 hours post surgery.

Hutch

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    I recently had two spinal injections to the L4 L5 area of my spine.They were 3 weeks apart from each other as the first one did nothing for me. They gave me a bit of a local at the injection site and then came the injection... I did not feel pain, only pressure as the fluids went in.

That was minor to what happened this week. I had a procedure done. It was a L4-5 TLIF ( transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion ). Basically there was stenosis inside the the vertebra impinging on the spinal cord that was removed and a spinal fusion was done since there was no disc where there should have been one. Here's a nice shot of my back during the procedure. Trust me when I say I was out light like a light for this image.

Oh, Man!!! Hutch, while it is very, very good to hear from you I am equally sorry that it under these circumstances. I have had "back disc" issues and surgeries and I can imagine what you are going through. All I can say is, hang in there. Usually it gets better over time. You have my contact info. If I may be of any assistance what so ever please, do not hesitate!!! My very best wishes to you!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread