Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 302 of 515 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 300 301 302 303 304 312 352 402 ... LastLast
Results 7,526 to 7,550 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi All. Due to some unexpected personal circumstances that come with moving into a new house, I am working on reducing my collection and at this point focusing on hopefully keeping flatsigned books. As such, I have a number of nice S/L King items for sale. Asking prices listed are PP Gift and include shipping in the US. Am willing to ship internationally at cost.

Will have to put on EBay in the next day or so if nobody here is interested.
    • Full Dark, No Stars (S/L #697) - $550
    • Dr. Sleep (PC Copy) - $500
    • The Talisman (S/L #one eighteen) - $650
    • Colorado Kid - Potter Edition (S/L #44) - $300
    • The Very Best of Best New Horror (S/L #130) - $325
    • Black House (S/L # ) - $300
    • He is Legend (S/L #97) includes beveled slipcase, print of cover art, and Richard Matheson-signed plate loosely placed) - $300
    • Desperation (S/L #1250) - $360
    • Night Visions 5 (S/L #96) - $250

PM me with any questions or offers!

Thanks, all.
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For sale - The Running Man UK first PB NF

PM for photos and offers

Thanks

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

SOLD....Gunslinger 1st/1st for sale. #1

First of 2 Gunslinger 1st/1st that I have for sale:
    This one has a bit of the DJ missing on the spine and the book bottom is a bit worn on the corners. There is a bit of lean when I stand it up by itself, but I think you can probably put some weight and fix that. I never noticed it until now. Normal minor things for this age of book.

I tried to take pictures to show the bad stuff vs taking pics to make them better than they are.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...t=folder%2cjpg

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Default Gunslinger 1st/1st For Sale #2

2nd of the two Gunslinger 1st/1st's for sale.....

Same deal here. Tried to take pics showing issues I can see.

This one has a really nice DJ except a quarter sized tear on cover and another smaller tear on cover. Other minor things are shown, but that's what jumps out. I put a brodart cover on it to minimize any further damage.

Book is in great shape! Only thing I could see at all was a bit of lightening on the book cover (when DJ is off). Nothing else jumped out to me at all.

Not sure what to rate this or the first one.

I looked on Ebay and saw prices range from $600-$1000+ so the range is huge.

What you all think Book #1 is worth? Book #2?

I want to be fair, but I'm saving for a wedding so don't want to give them away!

Gunslinger 1st/1st for sale (Link for this below):
    https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...t=folder%2cjpg

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

For sale:

Startling Mystery Stories - 1969 - Magazine is in good condition. Cover is in fair condition, with creases and marks. Has both staples - $ 100
    Cavalier - March 1973 -Good condition. No creases or marks - $ 45
    Cavalier - March 1971 - Good condition. Has decoloration in the cover - $ 50
    Cavalier - September 1972 - Good condition. One of the stapples isn't attached to cover - $ 45
    Cavalier - October 1973 - Very good condition - $ 65
    Cavalier - December 1972 - Very good condition - $ 65
    Cavalier - June 1977 - Very good condition - $ 55
    Cavalier - November 1975 - Good condition. Crease in the division between cover and back, below lower staple. Line in cover (no crease). Small crease in top of the cover - $ 40
    Cavalier - September 1972 - Good condition - $ 55
    Weird tales - Fall 1984 - Good condition - $ 45
    Castle Rock - February 1985 - Very good condition - $ 12
    Castle Rock - March 1985 - Good condition - $ 12
    Castle Rock - April 1985 - Good condition - $ 12
    Castle Rock - February 1987 - Small spot on cover - $ 12
    Castle Rock - April/May 1987 - Smudge on cover - $ 12
    Castle Rock - December 1986/January 1987 - Good condition - $ 12
    Castle Rock - October 1986 - Good condition - $ 12
    Castle Rock - August 1986 - Good condition - $ 12
    Castle Rock - July 1986 - Good condition - $ 12
    Castle Rock - June 1986 - Good condition - $ 12
    Castle Rock - May 1986 - Good condition - $ 12
    Castle Rock - April 1986 - Good condition - $ 12
    Castle Rock - March 1986 - Good condition - $ 12
    Castle Rock - June 1985 - Good condition - $ 12
    From a Buick 8 US proof - good condition. Spine with decoloration. $40
    The dark man orange proof - like new - $60 - SOLD
    HP Lovecraft, against the world, against life US proof - like new - $30
    He is legend Gauntlet proof - like new - $60
    Rose madder us proof - Good condition $20
    The gunslinger 2nd grant - Fair condition. DJ with marks and creases. - $100

PM for pics or questions.

Shipping from Argentina is more or less $12 per item (up to three magazines can be placed in the same package keeping the same S/H cost).
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Signed 1st printing of Under The Dome.

Currently on eBay (AUCTION LINK), but if anyone here wants it, I will knock $30 off of the price.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For sale:

Unread, F/F copy of the Cemetery Dance 25th Anniversary edition of King's IT. This is the numbered/signed edition: $950.00.

I'm posting this for a member of the Dutch Stephen King forum, who unfortunately is forced to sell.

sk

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Dark Tower II S/L $899.00

IT VIKING PROOF VG $450.00

Mr. Mercedes Signed 2nd Edition oversize paperback $280.00

SOD II S/L Nona Remarque

From A Buick 8 Lettered PC $1250.00

ES Last Copy $860.00(last one sold at $899.00)

Big Book Of Necon Lettered PC $960.00

'Salem's Lot S/L small bump to case, book is perfect $2,000.00

The Stand later printing paperback $110.00

Under The Dome S/L with case bothe perfect $350.00

Joyland S/L $360.00

Joyland Gift $150.00

Joyland First Edition Signed $165.00

Revival Signed $160.00

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

PM sent, Matt (a couple of hours ago, in fact )

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    PM sent, Matt (a couple of hours ago, in fact )
    IT PROOF SOLD, enjoy!

'SALEM'S LOT SOLD

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

For sale:
    Clash of Kings $90 paypal gift SOLD
    A feast of Crows $100 paypal gift SOLD

Part 1 to 5 of Gunslinger $90 paypal gift SOLD

Under The Dome UK SL $150 paypal gift SOLD
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

PM sent Garrell

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Garrell: PM sent.

sk

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Signed Revival from Florida event. I'll toss in some cool stuff from the event.
    $159 pp gift. Free usa shipping.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Wow!! What a deal!!! You rock, RF!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I will take it
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice... i'm still looking for some flyer or used ticket from that event
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post

Whoever got that , stole it - great deal!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post

*Kicks self* *yet again*

If ANYONE has a nice set of no label Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction (Gunslinger Appearances) that they want to sell, please pm me
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

PS Publishing Anniversary series - Includes Carrie, Christine, Pet Sematary, Thinner (both variants) all F/F and matched number #14 (Thinner variant is #15) $1000 OBO

I would also consider a trade for early S/L (Christine, FireStarter, Skeleton Crew)
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    I will take it
    Sold!
    Quote Originally Posted by burial View Post
    Nice... i'm still looking for some flyer or used ticket from that event
    Buy one of the signed books. I have a flyer, and a PDF of the original ticket (sorry, keeping the true original).

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post

So glad I was paying attention today. Been looking for a loooong time.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Nick, I hadn't noticed the 2 with labels on the back, but still a great deal.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=stroppygoblin;920556]Congrats Nick, I hadn't noticed the 2 with labels on the back, but still a great deal

Yeah that sucks but still a good deal.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 302 of 515 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 300 301 302 303 304 312 352 402 ... LastLast