Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 645 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 136 186 586 ... LastLast
Results 2,126 to 2,150 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

I agree that a limited of DIFFERENT SEASONS would be fantastic, especially if broken down into four separate volumes in one slipcase.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    I agree that a limited of DIFFERENT SEASONS would be fantastic, especially if broken down into four separate volumes in one slipcase.
    There is a template for that...

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    There is a template for that...
    I remember.

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

No no no

Go back in time to last year's auction.

I'm sure if given the chance, Paul would produce something even more impressive.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I love this

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    I love this

Yeah, that was one of our better efforts. You know over the years the fundraiser has been responsible for some really awesome King collectibles.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    No no no

Go back in time to last year's auction.

I'm sure if given the chance, Paul would produce something even more impressive.
    Yes yes yes

The McVey drawing was the prize I won for correctly guessing the plates used for the artwork for your rebound edition. The link goes to the contest.

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an
    Woo Hoo!!

What [are] the items in the image?

Printing plates

What are the pieces depicting? You must have all of the answers, and they must be accurate/correct.

Different Seasons.

Rita Hayworth and Shawshank Redemption

Apt Pupil

The Body

The Breathing Method

You also posted pictures of the finished product on the thread.

The one you posted above and...

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Flagg, I've always admired that production. One of a kind. I would still like to see a Suntup Different Seasons as well, as the Suntup spin would undoubtedly be awesome. Personally, I would just as much like to see a luxury production of Nightmares & Dreamscapes, which contains some of my favorite King short stories. I know there was the facsimile signature UK production, but I don't really count that as a true S/L.
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

That production looks fantastic. Breaking up Different seasons, would be cool like that.
    Rita Haywoth and the Shawshank Redemption and The Body were two of his best adaptions to movies I can think of. Oh and by the way, House on Haunted Hill is sold out. I am excited to be in the family now.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Congrats, Mike!

And congrats, Paul, on another successful publication.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Agree.
    Congrats to Paul for a great publication. I can't wait to see his work first hand.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Oh and by the way, House on Haunted Hill is sold out. I am excited to be in the family now.
    This is actually a Vincent Price movie... one of my favorites BTW
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Paul and/or Becca, is the spine of the lettered edition of Hill House going to be all green like in the picture on the Suntup website, or will it have lettering on the spine with the title, author, publisher, etc.? Just curious
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

That Different Seasons looks fantastic. Four Past Midnight would also be a great book to Suntup up. Too bad Dark Half is going to be a Dragon Rebound. I mean, it's going to be excellent, but I won't be able to buy it. Now, if it were to mosey over to Suntup . . .

Maybe this can be a book done by both DR and Suntup?

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Paul and/or Becca, is the spine of the lettered edition of Hill House going to be all green like in the picture on the Suntup website, or will it have lettering on the spine with the title, author, publisher, etc.? Just curious
    We don't intend on stamping the spine. So it will be the green leather pretty much like you see in the images.

My Mood
    Cool

OK. There was a movie called House on Haunted hill in 1999. That was a remake of the Price movie. I am assuming that even though the name of the book was called The Haunting of Hill House, and the remake was called House on Haunted Hill, this is the same movie that is based of of this book? The remake was total fun and cheesy. Looking forward to getting it.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Default Suntup Press

I know of one movie released in 1999 called “The Haunting” based directly on the book, but check this out! They’re making a new Netflix show:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6763664/

Now is that good timing or what.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

My Mood
    Cool

That's what I was looking for. Thanks.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

OK. There was a movie called House on Haunted hill in 1999. That was a remake of the Price movie. I am assuming that even though the name of the book was called The Haunting of Hill House, and the remake was called House on Haunted Hill, this is the same movie that is based of of this book? The remake was total fun and cheesy. Looking forward to getting it.
    The Haunting (both 1963 and 1999) were based on the novel. (The) House on Haunted Hill was a 1959 film with a 1999 remake.

My Mood
    Cool

So this book is the genesis for the movie with Liam Nelson, not Geoffrey Rush. I just want to get it straight in my head because the description sounded like The House on Haunted hill. Either way, I happy to get it.

Country
    Country Flag

So this book is the genesis for the movie with Liam Nelson, not Geoffrey Rush. I just want to get it straight in my head because the description sounded like The House on Haunted hill. Either way, I happy to get it.
    Yep, the remake had Liam Neeson and Catherine Zeta-Jones, the original starred Julie Harris and Claire Bloom.

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Yep, the remake had Liam Neeson and Catherine Zeta-Jones, the original starred Julie Harris and Claire Bloom.
    OK. Thanks. I did not see either one of the movies. I heard the remake was poor but I don't know. I never saw it. I am still interested in getting the original book and starting my collection .

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

The original scared the beejesus out of me when I was a kid. I saw the remake at the theater and can't remember a single thing about it, EXCEPT that it seemed all hi-tech and low-scare.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I interrupt this important discussion about movie adaptations of The Haunting of Hill House, to report that I got a planchette.

Now returning you to your regularly scheduled programming.

HBJ

+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 645 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 136 186 586 ... LastLast