Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 38 of 47 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast

Thread: How many King signatures do you have in your collection?

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Dr Sleep and TFS Shining bring me to 30!
    I still remember the Simon of "I don't collect Signed Limiteds"... oh how times have changed

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    I still remember the Simon of "I don't collect Signed Limiteds"... oh how times have changed
    hahaha I remember this well too
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    hahaha I remember this well too
    Jeez! A man buys a couple of little S/L's and suddenly he's a collector?...
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

Hi Manni.
    I have not reported in on this thread before.
    Total signatures: 277 (Mainly S/L and 1st Editions)
    Kindest regards
    Alec. Anonymous.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Alec View Post
    Hi Manni.
    Kindest regards
    Alec. Anonymous.
    Alec, I hate you.

Just kidding! That is amazing!!!

(We need an envy smiley face.)

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi Manni.
    Kindest regards
    Alec. Anonymous.
    Are you serioue Alec? 277!!!!!!!?????? WOW!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

Hi Kris.
    It could be a few more to be honest.
    All the 1st editions I have are signed and on most of them I have two copies, in some cases three.
    The Different Seasons that Simon posted for me yesterday is one of three signed copies.
    As you well know it soon mounts up!!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Manni.
    Kindest regards
    Alec. Anonymous.
    Kris, go visit Alec's collection thread and look at it again with the knowledge that almost every one of those mint condition books is signed by King... It's a real mind blower.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

Hi Manni.
    Kindest regards
    Alec. Anonymous.
    Kris, go visit Alec's collection thread and look at it again with the knowledge that almost every one of those mint condition books is signed by King... It's a real mind blower.
    Oh I do... A lot. lol It is what I do when I need a pick me up and a smile
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks to David, Heath, and Gerald I have recently added the following: The Talisman and Black House S/L's, All three signed books in the Hodges trilogy, and an FDNS S/L along with a flat signed Cell. Grand total of 30 sigs. I'm gaining on you Alec and Bob!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Signed Hodges Trilogy... VERY cool. It's time for that collection thread Lori.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Add three more for me!!! Should be 47!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice job, Bill! That's an impressive amount!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Updated! Thank you for providing your tally as well, Alec.

Here's a list of the current triple-digit collectors:
    1. Pasiuk57: 450 (approx.)
    2. carlosdetweiller: 376 (approx.)
    3. sentinel: 350 (approx.)
    4. Wizardsrainbow: 325 (approx.)
    5. Alec: 277
    6. Roseannebarr: 208
    7. tippy4: 160 (+30?)
    8. Mr. Rabbit Trick: 160
    9. Randall Flagg: 150 (approx.)
    10. Fsmdr: 139
    11. Johnny007: 113
    12. surly: 100+
    13. jhanic: 100

I'm sure that most of these numbers are outdated/inaccurate but this is the information that was posted in this thread. I left out Bad Penny (181 sigs) because AFAIK, he's not collecting anymore.

Something to strive for, ye single- and double-digit collectors!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

There's nearly 3000 signatures in that list alone. The amount of times Stephen King has signed his name on a book must be phenomenal!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There's nearly 3000 signatures in that list alone. The amount of times Stephen King has signed his name on a book must be phenomenal!
    I've often thought of this - how many times King has actually signed his name on one of his books. At his age, each time he gets a stack of signature sheets from a publisher, he HAS to be like... "Ohhh, for f**k sake..."

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    I've often thought of this - how many times King has actually signed his name on one of his books. At his age, each time he gets a stack of signature sheets from a publisher, he HAS to be like... "Ohhh, for f**k sake..."
    Didn't King say something like he had signed his names so many times that it is worth the same as tolite paper? Something like that.... someone might remember... but I read it somewhere!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Updated! Thank you for providing your tally as well, Alec.

Here's a list of the current triple-digit collectors:
    1. Pasiuk57: 450 (approx.)
    2. carlosdetweiller: 376 (approx.)
    3. sentinel: 350 (approx.)
    4. Wizardsrainbow: 325 (approx.)
    5. Alec: 277
    6. Roseannebarr: 208
    7. tippy4: 160 (+30?)
    8. Mr. Rabbit Trick: 160
    9. Randall Flagg: 150 (approx.)
    10. Fsmdr: 139
    11. Johnny007: 113
    12. surly: 100+
    13. jhanic: 100

I'm sure that most of these numbers are outdated/inaccurate but this is the information that was posted in this thread. I left out Bad Penny (181 sigs) because AFAIK, he's not collecting anymore.

Something to strive for, ye single- and double-digit collectors!
    Im pretty sure im at least at 115 now
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Country
    Country Flag

I am getting close to that magic number.. although i only have one or two flatsigned 1st's. Lettered's and S/L's are my drug of choice!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

I've often thought of this - how many times King has actually signed his name on one of his books. At his age, he HAS to be like... "Ohhh, for f**k sake..."
    Spoiler:
    ESPECIALLY WHEN HE IS SIGNING 100s OF 7th EDITIONS!

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

I've often thought of this - how many times King has actually signed his name on one of his books. At his age, he HAS to be like... "Ohhh, for f**k sake..."
    Spoiler:

Gunslinger Apprentice picontin will become famous soon enough picontin will become famous soon enough picontin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

6!
    P2

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    Spoiler:
    And not a one is probably counted in our list of signatures. So... not sure of the point your trying to make brother?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Just hit 53

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I do sometimes wonder if King ever uses an autopen to sign those thousands of presigned books handed out on his book tours. I don't feel too sorry for him though if he does sign them all. I think I read his net worth is something like $400 million.

Page 38 of 47 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast