Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 648 of 890 FirstFirst ... 148 548 598 638 646 647 648 649 650 658 698 748 ... LastLast
Results 16,176 to 16,200 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

You've probably seen me walk by a couple of times.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

If I haven't received a ship notice for my remarqued portfolio, should I assume it has shipped? I don't always get notices so I don't know if it went out or not.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    If I haven't received a ship notice for my remarqued portfolio, should I assume it has shipped? I don't always get notices so I don't know if it went out or not.
    Fell behind because of Gwendy nonsense on Thursday and Friday. They are shipping today.

Gunslinger Apprentice richardsrarebooks will become famous soon enough

Dan, have all the dinged grab bags shipped? Haven't received a shipping notice yet. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by richardsrarebooks View Post
    Dan, have all the dinged grab bags shipped? Haven't received a shipping notice yet. Thanks.
    Anyone who ordered just one shipped. Like the portfolios Gwendy arriving interrupted the shipping process there.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Why did you yell NO to my question on Pet Semetary artist Brian?? LOL I think Richard was gonna tell us too lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Here's the Q&A video.

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Woo Hoo! Got my Salem's Remarqued Portfolio shipping notice yesterday. Should arrive tomorrow. Can't wait to see everyone's remarques.

Hey everyone, just giving a bit of a heads up on Gwendy shipping. We've begun shipping Gwendy and we are doing something we don't typically do. We are working from the furthest ship point to the closest. So as of now pretty much all of the international order have shipped and most of the West Coast orders. You guys should start seeing shipping notices soon. Please don't panic if you don't get a notice right away, some order may fall through the cracks and end up shipping later than others, it's pretty unavoidable as we had to hand sort a couple thousand orders by state.

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Hey everyone, just giving a bit of a heads up on Gwendy shipping. We've begun shipping Gwendy and we are doing something we don't typically do. We are working from the furthest ship point to the closest. So as of now pretty much all of the international order have shipped and most of the West Coast orders. You guys should start seeing shipping notices soon. Please don't panic if you don't get a notice right away, some order may fall through the cracks and end up shipping later than others, it's pretty unavoidable as we had to hand sort a couple thousand orders by state.
    That's great news, thanks for letting us know.
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I love the idea of shipping far away addresses first. Positive rep to CD, Brian, Dan, etc.

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Great news! I'll set up my camp bed by the letterbox
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I love the idea of shipping far away addresses first. Positive rep to CD, Brian, Dan, etc.
    i like the idea of shipping first order in, first order out. Hope to get mine soon!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    i like the idea of shipping first order in, first order out. Hope to get mine soon!
    You are an accountant. FIFO is one way to do things.

Not to officially speak for CD, but when I have ordered books there are often several shipping options. I usually choose Media Mail knowing that my book will likely arrive a week later than those who chose a more expeditious and pricey delivery.
    It would be terribly boring here if I was the 1st to receive every new CD book. I live vicariously through the enjoyment of others.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Not to officially speak for CD, but when I have ordered books there are often several shipping options. I usually choose Media Mail knowing that my book will likely arrive a week later than those who chose a more expeditious and pricey delivery.
    It would be terribly boring here if I was the 1st to receive every new CD book. I live vicariously through the enjoyment of others.

See and I live through deliveries of Dolores' cookies!!!! lol lol

Spoiler:
    BTW, send 'em now before it really heats up down here!!! lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

This is how we usually ship things. However if we where to ship things this way for this specific book we wouldn't be able to start shipping until next week. This lets us start now and everyone should roughly get their books at about the same time.

Future projects will be back to our normal way of shipping. This method is a fair bit more time consuming, but it lets us start early.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Maybe it's a Northern California thing, but I think the same way.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

We've added a few of Keith Minnion's interiors to the GWENDY'S BUTTON BOX product page but we left out a few that might spoil the fun a bit. I won't post any of the images in this thread yet since I know some folks don't like to see any of the interior artwork ahead of time. You can view the previews on the product page here:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/gwendys...d-chizmar.html

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Gwendy Shipping Update:

We are now onto what is probably our largest shipping zone / our 3rd to last shipping zone. This means we have pretty much everything west of the Mississippi river shipped now, and we are probably about halfway through the orders. Shipping is slowing down a bit though as I have significantly less help in the warehouse today and tomorrow as I did the rest of the week. As always don't worry if you haven't gotten a shipping notice yet and you live west of the Mississippi we're still working on orders and your order may have been sorted incorrectly, or you chose Priority Mail / UPS / FedEx as a shipping method, their transit times are different so they are shipping on different days.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Hi Dan - have all remarqued portfolios shipped?

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dude chill. You're beginning to sound like a broken record.

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Captain T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Dude chill. You're beginning to sound like a broken record.
    Hey T-dogz thanks for the helpful reply. Just as a general overview I'd like to point out I ordered the remarqued portfolio on 11/30/2015. While I've waited a while in the past for CD items, this has been an exceptionally long wait. Brian and Dan do an awesome job at all their communication here, so I figured I'd ask since I never get shipping notices on my items. It gets frustrating hearing that the portfolios will ship, only to have them delayed another week.

I'd appreciate in the future if you'd refrain from your unhelpful replies and unless you have some good info, just take a second before responding.

No hard feelings.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

REALLY like the artwork that has been shown for Sleeping Beauties. I had never seen Jana's work before and I think it's fantastic. Can't wait for the final S/L product!

Yep.

My Mood
    Inspired

Thank you Dan - appreciate it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 648 of 890 FirstFirst ... 148 548 598 638 646 647 648 649 650 658 698 748 ... LastLast