Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 57 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 1404

Thread: DT.Net remembrances, gossip, dirt and flaming. Warning-NSFW May have bouncing boobs

Hiiiiiiii. Spencer will become famous soon enough Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ladysai View Post
    If someone who had never been to .net were to view this thread, they'd think the site was nothing but bouncing tits.
    At least, that's what people assumed I thought it was. The ethereal "they" would be wrong.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ladysai View Post
    If someone who had never been to .net were to view this thread, they'd think the site was nothing but bouncing tits.
    At least, that's what people assumed I thought it was. The ethereal "they" would be wrong.
    We would have more members if there was more bouncy tits would we not?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

NOW HERE IS A BEAUTIFUL PAIR OF TITS!
    Spoiler:

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    NOW HERE IS A BEAUTIFUL PAIR OF TITS!
    Spoiler:

They beautiful, all natural, no augmentation there!
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well, aside from getting a better idea at what happened with dt.net I certainly now realize that I am really REALLY gay. -shiver-
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Bump...

We need more boobs.

And also I'm still missing this story:

Remember the fighting with the owner of the compenduim (Anthony?). http://www.darktowercompendium.com/
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Bump...

Remember the fighting with the owner of the compenduim (Anthony?). http://www.darktowercompendium.com/

That was/is a cool site. Too bad it hasn't been updated in 6 years.

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Bump...

We need more boobs.

I don't remember a whole lot of what went on but there was a back and forth between Anthony and Tyler (who ran DT.net). Like Tyler would copy Anthony's scans of the artwork from the novels and Anthony DDOSed his site in return? Something like that. It's been a while. I know a lot of members would insult the way Anthony looked too (he had a pretty large forehead which brought him comparisons to slow mutants or the 'Roont' people).
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks! Now that's a story I didn't know.

I do remember Anthony receiving a signed copy of DT7 prior publication as a marriage present...and a very few years later posting about his divorce and the children custody in his website.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks! Now that's a story I didn't know.

I do remember Anthony receiving a signed copy of DT7 prior publication as a marriage present...and a very few years later posting about his divorce and the children custody in his website.

Sounds like Shannon (not necessarily his fault).

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

One of the dicks at DT.Net that joined Dolan in "reqesting" that I remove my bouncing boobs avatar was an admin named Voltron (I hope I got that right).
    He was this 6'8" red headed computer geek who was a bagger at a small grocery store. He had no other aspirations.

He was constantly aggravating me.

For about two weeks I had a signature that in hexadecimal told Dolan and Voltron to fuck off.
    They never figured it out, and I got bored with not having been caught and removed the signature.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

HA! That was cool.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Oh lordy....I remember the boobs. Not a fan then, not a fan now..but I didn't bitch about it. haha
    ~Jonathan

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

44 6f 6c 61 6e 20 61 6e 64 20 56 6f 6c 74 72 6f 6e 2c 20 79 6f 75 2c 20 61 72 65 20 61 73 73 68 6f 6c 65 73 2e 20 49 66 20 79 6f 75 20 72 65 61 64 20 74 68 69 73 2c 20 70 6c 65 61 73 65 20 62 61 6e 20 6d 65 2c 20 62 75 74 20 6e 65 76 65 72 20 66 6f 72 67 65 74 20 74 68 65 20 62 6f 75 6e 63 69 6e 67 20 62 6f 6f 62 73 2e

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    44 6f 6c 61 6e 20 61 6e 64 20 56 6f 6c 74 72 6f 6e 2c 20 79 6f 75 2c 20 61 72 65 20 61 73 73 68 6f 6c 65 73 2e 20 49 66 20 79 6f 75 20 72 65 61 64 20 74 68 69 73 2c 20 70 6c 65 61 73 65 20 62 61 6e 20 6d 65 2c 20 62 75 74 20 6e 65 76 65 72 20 66 6f 72 67 65 74 20 74 68 65 20 62 6f 75 6e 63 69 6e 67 20 62 6f 6f 62 73 2e
    They will never be forgotten....

P.S consider yourself banned
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Ah yes, I remember him.

Wait, wasn't he a member here at some point?

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

One of the dicks at DT.Net that joined Dolan in "reqesting" that I remove my bouncing boobs avatar was an admin named Voltron (I hope I got that right).
    He was this 6'8" red headed computer geek who was a bagger at a small grocery store. He had no other aspirations.

For about two weeks I had a signature that in hexadecimal told Dolan and Voltron to fuck off.
    They never figured it out, and I got bored with not having been caught and removed the signature.
    It was Valtron....and he is a registered member here.

The guy used to give me a hard time too (although I cannot recall about what)....I believe he was one of the people that got me banned.

I too remember him working at some podunk grocery store (always assumed it was a Piggly Wiggly or Winn Dixie).

The guy set up a Paypal widget soliciting donations (panhandling) to "send 'tron to the Con" (aka PalaverCon) and used a picture of his head in a little cartoon body in a car.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes...I remember that cartoon dude in the car. He didn't have the time of day for me despite me also being a Mod... then...when it was obvious the jig was up at .net... he PMed me... "You are a gem." as if I would be charmed. LOl

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, "Valtron". He was a tool!!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post

It was Valtron....and he is a registered member here.

The guy used to give me a hard time too (although I cannot recall about what)....I believe he was one of the people that got me banned.

I too remember him working at some podunk grocery store (always assumed it was a Piggly Wiggly or Winn Dixie).

The guy set up a Paypal widget soliciting donations (panhandling) to "send 'tron to the Con" (aka PalaverCon) and used a picture of his head in a little cartoon body in a car.
    no way! lol he did that?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh he did much worse than that. He took deposits from everyone who took part in the dt.net book signing tour (this is where the Constant Reader artwork came from originally and the sculpture). He was supposed to refund everyone their deposit once they had received, signed and sent on the book to the next member. What he did was kept the deposits money and bought himself a new laptop with the proceeds!

He did however do some good whereby he helped us track down a guy called Kevin Cralder who had received the book and decided to keep it and not send it on to the next member. Valtron tracked him down, got his address and contacted the local Sheriff and the Sheriff was going to accompany Valtron to Kevin's house to retrieve the stolen book. Kevin obviously seen this on the forum and got scared and as a result he sent the book on to the next person. At that point the book had probably travelled over 30,000 miles around the USA and been signed by over 50 people with a message to Stephen King from each person. He did also help with some of the early planning and mapping.

It was mostly Mick and I and another member called JTHodges (Jared) who managed/administrated the book tour and ultimately got the book tour finished. With a little help from Karen French and Kali (Michaela) and Marsha de Philippo we finally got it to King, along with a Constant Reader sculpture and the original Constant Reader artwork in the book with all the personal messages from all the dt.net members who took part in the book signing tour. A total distsnce of 56,000 miles around the world.

So yes, Valtron did help somewhat but he also annoyed a lot of people and as far as we know stole people's money and bought himself a laptop. We know he did pay some people their deposit money back but we don't know how many and never heard from him again.
    Selling EVERYTHING! Come and get it!

(Except my Gunslinger First Edition. That ain't going nowhere. It's the only one I'm keeping, can't let that go)

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Where's the book (in Kings hands?)?

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh...and I also recall quoting him in my signature....and he did not like it so he accessed my account and erased it.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Oh...and I also recall quoting him in my signature....and he did not like it so he accessed my account and erased it.
    He was a real tool.
    I remember people asking why he stayed a bagger and didn't want to get promoted to a checker and he spouted some bullshit about not wanting to work a cash register and be responsible for money.
    Sure didn't bother him to take money for himself for a trip (I don't think he ever made it, did he?) to Palavercon.
    Saying he did "some good" is akin to complimenting a criminal who took good care of their cats/dogs.

I'm glad to finally bitch about him. I'd forgotten how abusive he was, and it's nice to hear other people confirm he was as much of an ass as I now recall.

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

I was at PalaverCon (paid my own damn way there) but I have no recollection of who this guy was.
    ~Jonathan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 57 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast