Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Randall Flagg

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Randall Flagg

I think we should all take a moment to say "Thank You" to TPTB for not only making this site viable, but for the tremendous work they have done to make this year's Haven Fund raiser a success!!!!!!

Lets hear it folks!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Jerome is the best! Thanks to you and your son for making this site switchover the best!

John

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I agree, however I do think that the title of this thread needs a bit of an...adjustment.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Adjust away!!! I'm just an "Old fart" whzat do I know!!!!

LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Couldn't agree more!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    I agree, however I do think that the title of this thread needs a bit of an...adjustment.
    Bi--~ you need typing -essons ............. There is an 'L' in F-agg............
    As long as Pa rick can do corrections we're good!!
    www.bookslipcase.com

Selling my collection of books and some cases

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

hmm... Randall Fagg hmmm... must be the next name that "Flagg" uses or a NEW "King" villian! lol

Citizen of Gilead thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I think we should all take a moment to say "Thank You" to TPTB for not only making this site viable, but for the tremendous work they have done to make this year's Haven Fund raiser a success!!!!!!

Lets hear it folks!!!!!

Being somewhat new, I don't know what TPTB stands for, but I heartily support Jerome and everyone else who have made this site the wonderful place that it is and who have made me feel most welcome.

Thanks to everyone and their hard work!!

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roland of Gilead 33 View Post
    hmm... Randall Fagg hmmm... must be the next name that "Flagg" uses or a NEW "King" villian! lol
    ha... he returns as an evil Fairy?

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

or one of the vampires from the series "Twilght' they call me "ALL that glitters" i glitter in the sun & for food i eat animals. i grew tired of peoples blood. he he. that also could be an alias he he anyways i am also new here, but i believe it stand for "The Powers That Be" & that's what people use when they talk about this or that tv show. is those initals. it makes sense they would also use it for the admin as well

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Totally agree. As another newbie here on the site, everyone here has been great to deal with, but I know the hard work that must go on behind the scene, so thanks Jerome and co.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

i also agree on that thank you soo much for this great site that i just found recently. i've often thought about making my own website but than i couldn't honestly think of what kind of site it would even be? ya know?

Citizen of Gilead shnnrc01 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

well done guys,great job! and has jerome come out of the closet??

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I think TPTB stands for The Place To Be, and that's right here, enjoying the results of Jerome's labor!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dolso View Post
    Couldn't agree more!!

Bi--~ you need typing -essons ............. There is an 'L' in F-agg............
    As long as Pa rick can do corrections we're good!!
    Oh Jesus!!! I didn't notice at first!!! I hope someone can fix it!!!

Sorry about that!!!! Damn sausage fingers!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I think TPTB stands for The Place To Be, and that's right here, enjoying the results of Jerome's labor!
    TPTB is "the powers that be".

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

"When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Both Jerome and Patrick are just wonderful people. I was SO very happy to hear they'd be taking over when Matt, Dora, Hannah, and Aaron decided to sell the old name. The transition has just been perfect. Much thanks to both our new directors and our old ones.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys/gals. You may have noticed I put a PayPal widget atop the pages. I know it is a bit of an annoyance, but it will go away in May.
    To really show your appreciation for the site (Patrick and I pay out of pocket for all of the costs), donate to our fundraiser-either through PayPal, check, or of course buying an auction item

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Jerome, I don't remember if this was stated before, but is there going to be a giveaway this year for those who donate?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Jerome, I don't remember if this was stated before, but is there going to be a giveaway this year for those who donate?
    In the announcement thread it states
    Every person who donates $10 or more, or donates an item used for auction or giveaway will receive one entry into our giveaway. Items for the giveaway have yet to be finalized, but rest assured they will be really exciting and cool!

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome.
    <-------------------------Waiting to see Ricky's donation.

Country
    Country Flag

Nice segue there, Jerome.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Jerome, thank you for all your efforts in contacting the various publishers and running these auctions on eBay for the benefit of The Haven Foundation.

It is fantastic that Cemetery Dance is being so generous and helpful - even to the point of shipping out their donated items to the auction winners themselves and at their own cost. Materially simplifies logistics and also lowers our cost of running the fundraiser.

Thank you, everyone, for your kind words and your support of the annual charity fundraiser here at TheDarkTower.org!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I think we can't thank Jerome, Patrick and all the involved ones enough for all the things they do everyday to keep this forum as the awesome place it is.

Wanted list:
    Ubris

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast