Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 410 of 892 FirstFirst ... 310 360 400 408 409 410 411 412 420 460 510 ... LastLast
Results 10,226 to 10,250 of 22277

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome! Thanks a ton!

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian, those of us who purchased the AE of Carrie then purchased the remaining 5 DD books, will we automatically receive matching numbers or do we have to ask for it?

Quote Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post
    Brian, those of us who purchased the AE of Carrie then purchased the remaining 5 DD books, will we automatically receive matching numbers or do we have to ask for it?
    We're keeping a list of everyone's numbers for this set as we ship the books, so you should be good to go. We might send an email to ask folks to confirm their number before we ship 'SALEM'S LOT, just to be safe, but we'll see if that seems to be needed.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Based on the sales compared to Carrie when do you see the GE selling out?
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And how close is the Carrie Gift Edition to selling out?

Quote Originally Posted by killjoy72 View Post
    And how close is the Carrie Gift Edition to selling out?
    We could have put the book out of print a couple of months ago if we had decided we would fill the distributor orders when it was published, but we decided we wanted to have the books around for direct orders, at least for now, since folks are still just finding out about the set. I suspect we will have copies for a while. In fact, it looks like 'Salem's Lot might sell out first, just from the collectors who skipped our edition of Carrie because they had the PS Publishing edition but now want 'Salem's Lot!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Where are you on the "Revival" slip cases?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Good question... I member jumping on that when Brian was saying they would be great
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Good question... I member jumping on that when Brian was saying they would be great
    I don't have 20,000 posts without getting a couple right!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Haven't heard much since they fired up the plant for the year, but I'll check in with them soon. We're using a pretty cool material for this one. It's different than any we've used before and it really plays off the cover artwork nicely.

Brian

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just checking in. I'm sure it will be stellar!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post
    We're keeping a list of everyone's numbers for this set as we ship the books, so you should be good to go. We might send an email to ask folks to confirm their number before we ship 'SALEM'S LOT, just to be safe, but we'll see if that seems to be needed.

Brian
    Thank you Brian. Congrats on the brisk sales.

We're confirming our counts now, but it appears the Numbered Artist Edition of 'Salem's Lot has sold out.

Brian

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

We're confirming our counts now, but it appears the Numbered Artist Edition of 'Salem's Lot has sold out.

Brian
    Congratulations, Brian! How is it looking for the Gift Edition?
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Gunslinger Apprentice KingKorn will become famous soon enough KingKorn will become famous soon enough KingKorn's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired

Hey Brian -

I know we must wear you out on this forum sometimes. First want to say what a great job you do handling all of our wild expectations and non-stop questions. Thanks!!

Now for my turn at another question: regarding the SK grab bags, do you know when you folks will be notifying buyers which other S/L they'll be receiving?

Quote Originally Posted by goheat View Post

Brian
    Congratulations, Brian! How is it looking for the Gift Edition?
    It's about 60% sold out. I don't expect the rest to fly out the door tomorrow, but it's definitely selling faster than Carrie did.

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by KingKornKarn View Post
    Hey Brian -

I know we must wear you out on this forum sometimes. First want to say what a great job you do handling all of our wild expectations and non-stop questions. Thanks!!

Now for my turn at another question: regarding the SK grab bags, do you know when you folks will be notifying buyers which other S/L they'll be receiving?
    Send me an email at brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com with your order number, if you have it, and I'll check and see what I can find out! The deals blur together after a while and I don't want to misspeak. Thanks!

Brian

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Brian, any thoughts on artist portfolios for these?

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    We might do one big one when all is said and done, I think. We'll need to see what the artists think and figure out the production costs.

Brian

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

We might do one big one when all is said and done, I think. We'll need to see what the artists think and figure out the production costs.

Brian
    I'll place my preorder for that now, if you would take it.
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by racerx45 View Post

Brian
    I'll place my preorder for that now, if you would take it.
    Ditto!

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

One huge artist portfolio, that would be awesome.
    Sign me up, Brian!

sk

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll be getting one also if it's produced.

John

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I too will definitely purchase an artist's portfolio if it is produced.

If you do produce an artist's portfolio, I think it would be great if Stephen King were to sign it. That would be a fantastic way to tie the series together!!

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just got my S/N carrie to day and have to say that its fantastic !
    I love the clean cover and the quality of the book is absolute perfekt!

really happy that i got the all 5 editions deal.

Brian, one question - hope its not necessary but : will all 6 have the same dimension ?
    Or will we have the same "optic" as with the dark towers ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 410 of 892 FirstFirst ... 310 360 400 408 409 410 411 412 420 460 510 ... LastLast