Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 530 of 1104 FirstFirst ... 30 430 480 520 528 529 530 531 532 540 580 630 1030 ... LastLast
Results 13,226 to 13,250 of 27585

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mcdonaldj View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Thats a frickin steal!! I have no clue why this set goes for so little. If it wasn't for the shipping I'd buy that and have 2 sets!
    Love this forum - I've been looking for that set! Shipping was only $4
    Good price, but I got ya beat:

Talisman/Black House for $80 shipped

Seller even shipped it to me Priority!
    Yes, but you didn't post it here for another member to obtain....
    Lol - I gave up awhile ago trying to find deals as good as Rick's, it takes too much patience. That was a fantastic buy, congrats.

Jerome - I appreciate you posting great deals here. I will never forget the time you posted the S/L TWTTKH at less than issue price, a true sacrifice for the forum!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Agreed. I've had a few good purchases thanks to Jerome. Very selfless.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Agreed. I've had a few good purchases thanks to Jerome. Very selfless.
    Me2! Thanks man!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    There's a Gift Edition of INSOMNIA on eBay, offered by CD, going for $225...can't figure it out.
    ...nor the signed 1st trade (not the S/L) of Joe Hill's HORNS for what is now bid @ $109.50.

How CD is getting these insane bids is beyond me.

That said, if I ever decide to consign my collection for auction, CD's now #1 on my speed-dial.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

There's a Gift Edition of INSOMNIA on eBay, offered by CD, going for $225...can't figure it out.
    ...nor the signed 1st trade (not the S/L) of Joe Hill's HORNS for what is now bid @ $109.50.

How CD is getting these insane bids is beyond me.

That said, if I ever decide to consign my collection for auction, CD's now #1 on my speed-dial.
    I don't understand it either.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice jonahwriter is on a distinguished road jonahwriter's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

For $50 you got a signed bookplate and the twin pack of The Regulators and Desperation (plus nightlight) plus another book signed.

Pictured above is the event flyer and my 1st edition Desperation with signed bookplate affixed to the first page.

I believe the one pictured a few posts above is a legit signature....but it is odd that it was done with a Sharpie.
    Very cool info. Thanks Tippy! So I assume they just had the Desperation bookplates for him to sign - not a twin Regulators one as well?

Shipping on the book would be too expensive for me to my country and I already own the book itself. If I bought it I'd just ask the seller to ship the bookplate but I think $50 is too much for that.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonahwriter View Post
    Shipping on the book would be too expensive for me to my country and I already own the book itself. If I bought it I'd just ask the seller to ship the bookplate but I think $50 is too much for that.
    It's £50.00 which equals $84 today.

I think it would be worth that if it wasn't a butt ugly Sharpie signature.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

I think $84 is a fair price, and I think the signature is legit.

I would not pay more though.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

I think $84 is a fair price, and I think the signature is legit.

I would not pay more though.
    Delivery cost´s to me/Germany only £15.50

Gunslinger Apprentice jonahwriter is on a distinguished road jonahwriter's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

I saw that too. I don't like all the little stickers on the inside of the jacket. Seems like a good price at the moment though.

My Mood
    Breezy

Yeah I think he had to sellotape the inside dustjacket to repair or reinforce it.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

That's a very good price, considering that only about 1,000 copies were done. I agree--I think someone tried to reinforce the dust jacket.

John

My Mood
    Breezy

John, does the UK 1st of Carrie ever appear for sale? Don't think I've seen one. Could never afford one but was always intrigued by that cover...

Gunslinger Apprentice chaos-consultants will become famous soon enough chaos-consultants's Avatar

Yeah I think he had to sellotape the inside dustjacket to repair or reinforce it.
    As many of you already know UK DJ's are so very thin and the laminate peels easy. Almost always, lighter fluid allows you to take off this type of sticker and since it is on the inside it shouldn't have yellowed. That being said that nasty open tear on the spine makes it a tough buy. I am looking for a nice UK 1st of this Stand and Night Shift if anyone is looking to move their copies

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John, does the UK 1st of Carrie ever appear for sale? Don't think I've seen one. Could never afford one but was always intrigued by that cover...
    I think I saw one a long time ago. It went for a fantastic price. I don't have one.

John

Gunslinger Apprentice chaos-consultants will become famous soon enough chaos-consultants's Avatar

This one recently sold with DJ bound to boards: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=400689388105

Simon had an expensive proper DJ 1st up for sale (and he still has it on ABE): http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Stephen-Ki...-/251477847983

My Mood
    Breezy

Thanks!

I doubt I'll ever stumble on one and if I do I could never afford it. More and more, I prefer the UK 1sts.

My Mood
    Breezy

Not a 1st or a collectable (just an ominbus) but I always LOVED this edition for nostalgic reasons as it's the first King book I ever bought (with pocket money from my grandmother the year before she died - I was 11 or so).

The Shining, Carrie and Misery Omnibus By Stephen King

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

You should be adding this one and any others to your Collections thread. I'm sure we'd all love to see them.

John

My Mood
    Breezy

I definitely will. I've got a few exciting purchases coming in the next couple of weeks so I'll do a massive update then. Note to self: ditch the crappy smartphone, and buy a new digital camera (last camera got damaged on holidays).

On another note, just saw this...

Stephen King rare publication The Raft first appearance - Gallery booklet 1982

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Way over-priced. It should be in the $15-25 range.

John

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool info. Thanks Tippy! So I assume they just had the Desperation bookplates for him to sign - not a twin Regulators one as well?
    I am not aware of any Regulators bookplates from that event.

On a related topic, I received THIS today.

The seller was in Maine....which is where the signing discussed above took place......so I am wondering if this might be the "sister" book to the bookplate-Desperation, and signed at the same event?
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not a 1st or a collectable (just an ominbus) but I always LOVED this edition for nostalgic reasons as it's the first King book I ever bought (with pocket money from my grandmother the year before she died - I was 11 or so).

The Shining, Carrie and Misery Omnibus By Stephen King

I really like this cover! Who's the artist?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

+ Reply to Thread
Page 530 of 1104 FirstFirst ... 30 430 480 520 528 529 530 531 532 540 580 630 1030 ... LastLast