Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 292 of 975 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 290 291 292 293 294 302 342 392 792 ... LastLast
Results 7,276 to 7,300 of 24364

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

My wedding photographer has put up some pics from the engagement photo shoot on her blog ... LINK

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Youre a very lucky man! Congratulations!

John

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

You're right, i am!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Looking good!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

No such thing here: )
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Tom!

And happy thanksgiving, my friends.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very handsome couple, Tom!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

So, we're planning to install a hell-a-long shelf down our hallway above the door frames. The problem is, we aren't sure what type of shelves would work best. Visually, the wall-mounting shelves would work best with no oddly places brackets to worry about... but we've heard wall-mounting shelves aren't sturdy enough for lots of books. If we use brackets below the shelves, they'll look pretty funny around the door frames... but this will probably offer the best support for heavy books. We're considering inverting the brackets and putting them above the shelves to hold them up, but again I'm not sure if this will be sturdy.

Ugh. Suggestions?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Sounds like a question for Dolso.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I've always liked the long-shelf look myself, but with books, they're so heavy that the shelves eventually bow. And if the wood is strong enough to NOT bow, then I would probably guess it's too heavy to be put on a wall with no brackets/supports.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

The Ain't It Cool News Holiday Gift Guide is up! So much awesomeness!

PART 1 (Blu-Rays, DVDs, Food Stuffs, Art): http://www.aintitcool.com/node/59719
    PART 2 (Books, Gaming, Geek Housewares): http://www.aintitcool.com/node/59727

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stkmw02 View Post
    So, we're planning to install a hell-a-long shelf down our hallway above the door frames. The problem is, we aren't sure what type of shelves would work best. Visually, the wall-mounting shelves would work best with no oddly places brackets to worry about... but we've heard wall-mounting shelves aren't sturdy enough for lots of books. If we use brackets below the shelves, they'll look pretty funny around the door frames... but this will probably offer the best support for heavy books. We're considering inverting the brackets and putting them above the shelves to hold them up, but again I'm not sure if this will be sturdy.

Ugh. Suggestions?
    Use "L" brackets secured to the top of the shelves then use decorative chains anchored in the ceiling for reinforcement. It may be a PITA to do, but it will hold the books and look nice.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Buy a Kindle.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pathoftheturtle View Post
    Buy a Kindle.

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Holy Crap!!! 11/23/12, 8:06 pm Ansolutey NO "unread messages" and no pages to peruse!!! Gotta be a record!!! LOL LOL LOL

Happy Holidays to all!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

Picked up two medium sized shelves with extra bracket supports... instead of going above the door frames, we're just sticking with between the doors. Thanks for the tips!! (If we weren't renting, Bill, we'd totally support from the ceiling!!)

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Aside from my bookcase, I have shelves + brackets about a foot/foot-and-a-half down from the ceiling. Cherry stained wood, black brackets. I've had them 5+ years, probably, and no bowing so far. The key is to make sure they're secured well and have a bunch of evenly spaced brackets. I think you'll be fine.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    My wedding photographer has put up some pics from the engagement photo shoot on her blog ... LINK
    Fantastic shots Tom - brilliant mate !!!!
    We all float down here!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

God, Loves the Fighting Irish this year!!!

No. 1 And BCS Title game bound!!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

For the completists among us: King's essay 'The Importance of Being Forry' is being reprinted in this book:

The Forrest J Ackerman Oeuvre

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

No. 1 And BCS Title game bound!!!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
    Believe me, I'm rooting for Notre Dame, because I despise any football team that comes from the Confederacy - but the Irish are going to lose by about 50 points. They could play that game 100 times against either Alabama or Georgia (or Vanderbilt) and Notre Dame has no chance in hell.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

No. 1 And BCS Title game bound!!!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
    Believe me, I'm rooting for Notre Dame, because I despise any football team that comes from the Confederacy - but the Irish are going to lose by about 50 points. They could play that game 100 times against either Alabama or Georgia (or Vanderbilt) and Notre Dame has no chance in hell.
    Way to rain on my parade, dude!!!! LOL LOL

Seriously though, I am aware its a longshot, but that Irish "D" is pretty freaking awesome and should be able to keep it close. The Offense on the other hand.....well God truly does seem to be on their side this year!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

It's not raining - it's a hurricane + a monsoon + a tornado that contains another smaller hurricane.

If you are in Vegas, bet everything you have on the SEC. Notre Dame will get annihilated. God gave the south all the poverty, racism, pollution, and lack of education - but He gave them football.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post
    It's not raining - it's a hurricane + a monsoon + a tornado that contains another smaller hurricane.

If you are in Vegas, bet everything you have on the SEC. Notre Dame will get annihilated. God gave the south all the poverty, racism, pollution, and lack of education - but He gave them football.
    I think you will be surprised. Have faith.

Go Irish!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 292 of 975 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 290 291 292 293 294 302 342 392 792 ... LastLast