Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 223 of 973 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 221 222 223 224 225 233 273 323 723 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,575 of 24323

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

That's a lot of books. NICE!
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

There are three gentleman I consider as "best friends". One I have never met in person, but the other two I met regularly to tip a pint.
    One of them was found deceased on Friday 4/13. I just found out last night.
    It's a tough day..

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    There are three gentleman I consider as "best friends". One I have never met in person, but the other two I met regularly to tip a pint.
    It's a tough day..
    Sorry to hear that my friend. I have no dought you will keep fond memories close to your heart.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

It's a tough day..
    My condolences Jerome. I lost one of my close friends when he was only in his 30's. Terrible news.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

My sincere condolences, Jerome!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

My most sincere condolences, Jerome. I lost one of my best friends a long time ago, and just thinking of it now still hurts a bit.

John

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm sorry for the loss, Jerome. I lost a close friend last year, it was the first friend I lost, and it still hurts.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Very sorry to hear that, Jerome. Cherish the memories... my condolences!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am sincerely sorry for your loss Jerome.
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm truly sorry to hear about your lose.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Needed to escape, so I just went and Just saw "The Cabin in the Woods". Awesome movie, I give it 5 beers in the Randall Flagg Six Pack Rating System. Helped distract me.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry to here of your loss, my prayers are with you and your friend.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Demon of the Prim blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne's Avatar

My Mood
    Sad
    Country
    Country Flag

Very sorry for your loss Randall.

"Head Clear. Mouth shut. See Much. Say little." Roland Deschain

"Go your way, I'll take the long way 'round. Ill find my own way down, as I should." Ben Howard

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks everyone for the thoughts.
    Time to move along.
    That movie was unbelievable-twists on the way-and a "mini" Deus ex machina",,,or two.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Would love to see that film, good news for me though, i have just booked the first holiday for just me and Nicola for a good few years. We are going to a little island of the coat of Croatia ... LINK to hotel ... can't wait!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

i read good reviews about that movie, including by Joe Hill. Need to see it :-)
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Needed to escape, so I just went and Just saw "The Cabin in the Woods". Awesome movie, I give it 5 beers in the Randall Flagg Six Pack Rating System. Helped distract me.
    Downloading it now...

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh come on! Only camera versions, Alan! Wait for a Dvdscr at least!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Country
    Country Flag

The best invention from the cinema companies, are the monthly tickets.
    20€ and unlimited tickets. Best way to go. And they're not stupid as you are likely to spend some bucks on drinks or any old shite while there as you dont pay for the tickets.

The cinema industry is suffering of piracy? Well.. in France they are not losing money. So ok there is piracy, but..

Gunslinger Apprentice Cloysterpete is on a distinguished road Cloysterpete's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Downloading it now...
    You can't watch awful shitty quality downloaded crap in the age of high def this and blu ray that lol. Reminds me of my younger bro, he watches tele on an ancient CRT tele which doesn't display things in widescreen so he has huge borders on the left and right of the screen and the picture is fuzzy as hell as he runs it from a portable analogue antenna, not even one on the roof of the house!. I asked him what he was going to do when they switched off the analogue signals and he looks at me like a dope and says don't be stupid, how can they turn off the teeVee?.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Oh come on! Only camera versions, Alan! Wait for a Dvdscr at least!
    True, but I can't wait a WHOLE WEEK.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cloysterpete View Post
    You can't watch awful shitty quality downloaded crap in the age of high def this and blu ray that lol.
    Anyone my age who spends money on high def etc is a mug.

Us oldies' eyes and ears are half as good as they were, and that applies to all oldies. Us older people can only hear half the stuff on a CD as well.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cloysterpete View Post
    You can't watch awful shitty quality downloaded crap in the age of high def this and blu ray that lol.
    Anyone my age who spends money on high def etc is a mug.

Us oldies' eyes and ears are half as good as they were, and that applies to all oldies. Us older people can only hear half the stuff on a CD as well.
    I guess I am a mug. I bought a Mitsubishi 65" High Definition TV the first year it was available in the US ~13 years ago. There wasn't even content. I am now looking at either a Sharp Aquos 70", or fantasizing about the 80".
    I love HD, and HD DVD. The Shining on BluRay DVD with surround sound was amazing. Same with all of the Clint Eastwood spaghetti Westerns. Even they had bars on my screen (mine is the US format 16x9, or 1.78:1) and some of those movies were 2.35:1, and even 2.50:1.

Mr. RT, surely you want to watch your favorite soccer team on a large HD screen?

Country
    Country Flag

Mr. RT, surely you want to watch your favorite soccer team on a large HD screen?
    Nah! F*ck that new technology. I'm quite happy with what I have...

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Nah! F*ck that new technology. I'm quite happy with what I have...

If you are going "old school":

+ Reply to Thread
Page 223 of 973 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 221 222 223 224 225 233 273 323 723 ... LastLast