Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast

Thread: This is the Worst Movie Ever.....Tribute

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    (I'll pretend I didn't see the rest of your post... )

It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

I rented Clash of the Titans the other day, the new version.....

It sucked.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Clash of the Titans was fucking atrocious. One of the only few times I regretted purchasing tickets to watch a movie in theaters.

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Clash of the Titans was fucking atrocious. One of the only few times I regretted purchasing tickets to watch a movie in theaters.
    Ugh, agreed. I actually went to see this on a kind of date, and the guy I went with loved it and kept going on and on about it. I wanted to drive my car off a bridge on the way home.
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

oh no. Definitely not a keeper.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

watched part of a movie called Lo. was watching it on Netflix streaming. had to shut it off after about 30 minutes. if you never heard of it here is a clip.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhFsK7e8wUo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhFsK7e8wUo[/ame]

Does whatever a spiderman does.

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

ooops, i enjoyed Clash of the Titans. switched off my brain and was just entertained

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Candy, that's blasphemy! I hate remakes almost as much as book to movie adaptations

Seriously though, why doesn't Hollywood understand, just because a film is dated that doesn't mean it needs to be remade. The original Clash Of The Titans is a classic and all the more enjoyable for the genius special effects.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tempus Frangit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Ugh, agreed. I actually went to see this on a kind of date, and the guy I went with loved it and kept going on and on about it. I wanted to drive my car off a bridge on the way home.
    No, the way life works you'd have ended up conscious, but paralyzed and unable to talk...and he'd have come to visit you EVERY day. He'd talk incessantly about how that amazing movie changed his life. You're better off choosing a way to kill him ONLY.

Spoiler:
    Yeah, no second date for him. He fucked up liking that movie.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Man on the Moon.

Forever Young

Man Without A Face.

H G Well's War of the Worlds - the new one; no not the one with Tom Cruise in it. - It was so incredibly boring I thought I might die.

Stan Helsing.

Time I wasted in my life I can't ever get back again. Two I watched simply because Mel was in them and at the time I was young and had a crush on him.

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Quote Originally Posted by Woofer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by John Blaze View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IWasSentWest View Post
    A lot of people talk shit about "They Live" with "Rowdy" Roddy Piper. But i liked it in the most cheesiest way ever lol.
    Love that movie, one of the best fight scenes ever in that alley.
    "...and I'm all out of bubblegum."
    I absolutely love Rowdy Roddy Piper and anything he was in, so I enjoyed the the cheesy yum-tastiness of "They Live". I just felt the ending was a little abrupt though.

Gunslinger Apprentice ArtherEld is on a distinguished road ArtherEld's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

"Species II". Or better known as "Live Action Hentai"
    Submitted a new lolcat I did on photoshop, check it out and caption it yourself.

Make a caption

Citizen of Gilead haunted.lunchbox is on a distinguished road haunted.lunchbox's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

In the Name of the King: Dungeon Siege

This movie is HORRIBLE. It has Jason Statham in it and still couldn't be saved. It was so poorly put together it's laughable.

My Mood
    Breezy

The guy that directed that movie, Uwe Boll? Something like that, sucks donkey balls. He ruined a bunch of movies, most notably BloodRayne. If you ever see him at the store buying a video game, run up and kick him in the nutsack. He ruins every video game movie he's ever touched.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Uwe Boll... Germanys/World worst moviemaker. When i see him....

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hmmmm....I guess I can list movies I will avoid like the plague...

Any movie staring Will Farrell. I do not find him funny or even slightly entertaining.

Any movie with "Madea" in the title. Tyler Perry is not funny to me, rather I find him slightly insulting.

Any movies with Adam Samburg - I simply do not "get" him.

All things Austin Powers. Totally makes me sick to look at him.

Any movie with Quentin Tarantino associated with it in any way. I think he is a hack and if you eliminate the word "fuck" from his movies you would be left with very little.

Natural Born Killers. OMFG I felt like I needed to scour myself with comet after watching that.

Superbad was just that. Super bad.

A Serious Man by the Coen brothers. I was seriously pissed at myself for watching this when it was over. Bored me out of my mind.

But! Keep in mind that these opinions are from a guy who ranks B*A*P*S as one of his top ten favorite movies EVER.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    But! Keep in mind that these opinions are from a guy who ranks B*A*P*S as one of his top ten favorite movies EVER.
    Ah, well, that surely puts things into context

Citizen of Gilead haunted.lunchbox is on a distinguished road haunted.lunchbox's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Hmmmm....I guess I can list movies I will avoid like the plague...

Any movie staring Will Farrell. I do not find him funny or even slightly entertaining.

Any movie with "Madea" in the title. Tyler Perry is not funny to me, rather I find him slightly insulting.

Any movies with Adam Samburg - I simply do not "get" him.

Any movie with Quentin Tarantino associated with it in any way. I think he is a hack and if you eliminate the word "fuck" from his movies you would be left with very little.

Natural Born Killers. OMFG I felt like I needed to scour myself with comet after watching that.

Superbad was just that. Super bad.

A Serious Man by the Coen brothers. I was seriously pissed at myself for watching this when it was over. Bored me out of my mind.

You obviously haven't seen Megamind, Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction, and From Dusk Till Dawn! So disappointed!

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hear, hear.

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by haunted.lunchbox View Post
    You obviously haven't seen Megamind, Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction, and From Dusk Till Dawn! So disappointed!

Never heard of Megamind but saw the others and did not like. I thought Pulp Fiction was a horrible piece of filth.

...okay, just googled Megamind and remember it coming out and seeing the trailers and thinking it just looked stupid. I'm not really into very many cartoons....except for Beavis & Butthead!

My Mood
    Breezy

I liked Pulp Fiction, but I agree with you about Tarantino. Dude's an overrated hack.

Gunslinger Apprentice JRM is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

This movie is HORRIBLE. It has Jason Statham in it and still couldn't be saved. It was so poorly put together it's laughable.
    You have some serious guts to see an Uwe Boll film. LOL.

Fun fact: There's going to be a sequel, and, get this, there was an explosion on the set of the sequel not too long ago. Thankfully no one was seriously injured, but I think it's safe to say the movie gods (and the world) doesn't want to see this released.

John F. Kennedy CoolhandLocke is on a distinguished road CoolhandLocke's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by JRM View Post

You have some serious guts to see an Uwe Boll film. LOL.

Fun fact: There's going to be a sequel, and, get this, there was an explosion on the set of the sequel not too long ago. Thankfully no one was seriously injured, but I think it's safe to say the movie gods (and the world) doesn't want to see this released.
    Anything i've attempted to watch by Uwe Boll was really, really bad. I've not "tried" to watch them all but the 5 or so i did try i didn't make it through any of them. He does actually box his critics in matches though and kicked their ass's pretty bad in the one series of matches i saw. I'm not even going to list Madea or anything else, Uwe Boll is the worst of the worst for me...

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Tyler Perry's not that bad. I kind of like Madea.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Tarantino is a hell of a script writer. Cursing aside the man can write some damn good dialogue and dialogue is extremely hard to write. He's a much better screen writer than director. His movies are entertaining and besides Ingorious Basterds, don't exist outside the realm of a well written, decently acted entertainment movie.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast