Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 158 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 143 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,325 of 3934

Thread: LOST--watch out for **SPOILERS**

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Good deal, Bev. I finished a season 4 re-watch and am now doing season 5 (on episode 4 now).
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

妖怪 ola is on a distinguished road ola's Avatar

Best LOST recap ever:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1D-cuc8OTI"]YouTube- "Lost" Recapped by Extended Italian Family[/ame]

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That was the best thing ever!

Thanks for sharing!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

So I've been re-watching the series, and I seem to just be coming up with more and more questions. So the character Cindy, she was one of the survivors from the tail section of the plane, and was captured by the Others as they were making their way across the island back to the other survivors camp. Well in season 3 she appears to Jack while he's being help captive by the Others along with one of the children that was taken from the tail section. And then I don't remember this but I was just reading online, that she also appears in season 5 with the Others as they're setting up camp by the statue.

So my question is why were the Others treating her well that she was content with them. Why couldn't she tell Jack what was actually going on? Why are the Others nice to her and the kid, but holding Jack, Kate, and Sawyer hostage? Is that just because they knew that they wouldn't cooperate with them?

And another question I had was what were the Others doing with Walt? He said they were making him take tests. Do you think we'll find out this season what happened while he was gone?
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    So I've been re-watching the series, and I seem to just be coming up with more and more questions. So the character Cindy, she was one of the survivors from the tail section of the plane, and was captured by the Others as they were making their way across the island back to the other survivors camp. Well in season 3 she appears to Jack while he's being help captive by the Others along with one of the children that was taken from the tail section. And then I don't remember this but I was just reading online, that she also appears in season 5 with the Others as they're setting up camp by the statue.

So my question is why were the Others treating her well that she was content with them. Why couldn't she tell Jack what was actually going on? Why are the Others nice to her and the kid, but holding Jack, Kate, and Sawyer hostage? Is that just because they knew that they wouldn't cooperate with them?

And another question I had was what were the Others doing with Walt? He said they were making him take tests. Do you think we'll find out this season what happened while he was gone?
    In the 3rd season, the one-eyed other (his name escapes me now) explained to Sayid, Locke, and Kate that the reason that some of the 815 survivors where taken was because they were on Jacob's list. The rest were not on his list because they were flawed. He went on to tell each of them what their flaw was. This makes sense because all of the flashbacks in the first three seasons were showing us flaws the survivors needed to overcome. It was also explained that they were giving the people on the list a better life. I would assume this means Cindy, the two kids, and the rest taken from the tale section were basically assimilated into the others society.

shrewd and knavish sprite flaggwalkstheline will become famous soon enough flaggwalkstheline's Avatar

My Mood
    Paranoid
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post

In the 3rd season, the one-eyed other (his name escapes me now) explained to Sayid, Locke, and Kate that the reason that some of the 815 survivors where taken was because they were on Jacob's list. The rest were not on his list because they were flawed. He went on to tell each of them what their flaw was. This makes sense because all of the flashbacks in the first three seasons were showing us flaws the survivors needed to overcome. It was also explained that they were giving the people on the list a better life. I would assume this means Cindy, the two kids, and the rest taken from the tale section were basically assimilated into the others society.
    speaking of mikhail (the one eyed russian other who was in the arrow)
    I think that he was one of the first people to be obviously taken by the smoke monster
    he was shoved by locke through the sonic fence, had blood pour out of his ears and collapsed seemingly dead
    then the losties went over the sonic fence and past him
    then his body was gone and the next time he showed up he said it had been "set to stun" I cry bullshit at that, it killed him, which is why he/ it had no problem recovering from a spear gun to the chest and had no issue with suicide bombing charlie in that under water monitoring/ jamming station
    methinks at some point while mikhail's corpse lay there, the fence did get turned off allowing senor smokey to get his sooty paws on mikhail bakunin
    if the worlds gonna end then let's get it over with, i got shit to do

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post

Thanks, that makes sense. I'll have to keep an eye out for that episode. I should be coming up to it soon.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_RrObyQ3Xzc...fcdf7987_b.jpg

Kind of a big spoiler: Look who's gonna be on the show

Super Saiyan Mark is on a distinguished road Mark's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tatts4Life View Post
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_RrObyQ3Xzc...fcdf7987_b.jpg

Kind of a big spoiler: Look who's gonna be on the show
    Looks like they meet up, crash or not. I'M SO EXCITED
    2:45 am- 11th February 2008- I Finished The Dark Tower

Super Saiyan Mark is on a distinguished road Mark's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

this is an interesting video. But I think if the did the whole series like this I would either be even more confused or hate the show and never watch past the first couple of shows

YouTube- LOST: Flight 815 Crash in Real Time
    That scene with Juilet and the woman, I don't remember it...
    2:45 am- 11th February 2008- I Finished The Dark Tower

Gunslinger Apprentice theyspunaweb is on a distinguished road theyspunaweb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

hmmm I wonder what in that box.
    "The wise are not wise because they make no mistakes. They are wise because they correct their mistakes as soon as they recognize them."
    -Orson Scott Card

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    this is an interesting video. But I think if the did the whole series like this I would either be even more confused or hate the show and never watch past the first couple of shows

YouTube- LOST: Flight 815 Crash in Real Time
    That scene with Juilet and the woman, I don't remember it...
    if you look at the end of the video it tells you were all the clips came from. It deals with i think all 5 seasons, 9 episodes (maybe more), and 2 bonus clips that were either included in the DVD's or were some kind of phone webisode thing.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by theyspunaweb View Post
    hmmm I wonder what in that box.
    picnic

Country
    Country Flag

Want to get some HUGE answers about the premiere? check this out http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/201...l-answers.html

But if you want to be completely surprised don't even think about looking at it.

Hiiiiiiii. Spencer will become famous soon enough Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For those with DirecTV, channel 101 is airing 3 catch up shows/highlight shows featuring interviews with Lindelof and Cuse, all this weekend and up till Tuesday.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer View Post
    For those with DirecTV, channel 101 is airing 3 catch up shows/highlight shows featuring interviews with Lindelof and Cuse, all this weekend and up till Tuesday.
    They have actually been showing them all month, on/off, but yeah they got all 3 right b4 the premiere. Saw 2 of the 3 and they are pretty much "Journey through time" recap type stuff with added Darlton appearances. They don't give any hints just screw with ya like usual, but they are entertaining anyway. I'm Tivo-ing them for Tues anyway to expand on the lead in.

On a different note that 101 channel is kinda neat. When was the last time a corporation gave something back to the customers for nothing that actually has some quality. Free Concerts, HBO Series etc Nice touch IMO
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Nice signature photo. Where'd you get it?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Nice signature photo. Where'd you get it?
    Your Pic bigger than my Pic!!!!!

But do you know how to use it?

LOL LOL

Seriously, can't seem to make it larger (I know go ahead get the jokes outta your system already), I'm somewhat PC-Challenged so anything constructive would be appreciated.

Ain't I a nice guy giving you hooligans material? lol lol

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

If anyone is interested ABC has the first 4 mins of the Premiere on their website with a spoiler warning.

Very Interesting turn of events!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    If anyone is interested ABC has the first 4 mins of the Premiere on their website with a spoiler warning.

Very Interesting turn of events!!!!!
    I just watched it. Unless they ended the clip before the shocking twist that they usually have during the season premieres. I think this was one of if not THE worse opener they've had so far.

妖怪 ola is on a distinguished road ola's Avatar

Seriously, can't seem to make it larger...anything constructive would be appreciated.
    The way I get around it is by hosting image elsewhere and linking in sig via IMG tags. Do not know if this is typical, I never got around to asking.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I thought it was kinda cool although. they spent a little too much time in the s5 finale. But I don't know if you noticed

Spoiler:
    There are a few subtle differences betwwen the premiere 815 flight and the Pilot flight. The colors were off, Charlie doesn't go whizzing by to the toilet and Rose is comforting Jack instead of vice versa. Also Cindy gives jack 1 bottle of vodka instead of 2 and Jack looks just like he did in the s5 finale appearance-wise as opposed to the original pilot. To me it supports an A/R for sure
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

HOLY SHIT! Has anybody watched the "bootleg" of the sunset at the beach premiere they had for Lost last night in Hawaii? I couldn't help myself and watched the first 5 minutes. Wish I never did. I can't wait only a little under 60 hours to go.

Country
    Country Flag

I didn't watch the premiere, but I watched the live webcam of all the cast arriving, etc. for a little bit. I figure I've waited since May so I can wait until Tuesday.

Was it really good?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 158 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 143 ... LastLast