Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Don Maitz, Artist

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice.....thank you for putting this project together for all of us to enjoy.

You can tell Don he can add another fan to his long list.

Ralph Mulleins
    Cumberland VA
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Thank you, Ralph.

Don has also asked me to put up the prelims for the remarques for sale. A total of 13 pencil sketches. Some were not used for the remarques. I will get the prelims posted and more details for the sale in the next few days.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    Thank you, Ralph.

Don has also asked me to put up the prelims for the remarques for sale. A total of 13 pencil sketches. Some were not used for the remarques. I will get the prelims posted by tomorrow and post more details for the sale.
    Prelims would be very nice. Look forward to seeing them. Thank you in advance for sharing.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I cannot see #19.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I can't see it either.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I see #19. If the problem continues, we (dt.com), can host the image to perhaps help image loading.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Prelims for sale?!?

Oh, sweet!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can't wait for details on all this!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Country
    Country Flag

I see #19 now. Thank you.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Juliana-

Mucho kudos to you and Don. Just outstanding overall.

Very much looking forward to the auction!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Country
    Country Flag

Agreed.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Those last two are nice! The preliminary sketches ought to be interesting. Looking forward to seeing them.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Here are 13 preliminaries that I will be receiving. Sized 7" by 10". All are signed by Don Maitz. They are numbered according to the referencing remarque. The numbers above 19 are those not used for the project. In case anyone is curious, prelim #23 is of the gooey Tak suckers Johnny sees as they slime across the faceplate of the motorcycle helmet. Price is $50 each.

Prelim #2:

Prelim # 4:

Prelim # 6:

Prelim # 9:

Prelim # 10:

Prelim # 11:

My Mood
    Stressed

Prelim 13:

Prelim 14:

Prelim 15:

Prelim 19:

My Mood
    Stressed

Prelim # 20:

Prelim # 22:

Prelim # 23:

More info to follow...

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow! Are these for sale now? I like 22 & 13.

Thanks again for sharing with us.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

My Mood
    Stressed

I'm getting everything together and will give info on the sale of the prelims and the books in a few days. Glad you like them.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm interested as well. Looking forward to sale info. Please give some advance notice if you can. Thanks!

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Waiting with baited breath, Juliana!

And Ralph, we may be fighting over #13!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I LOVE #15!!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Stressed

Thank you for everyone's patience. The prelims will initially be sold in conjuntion with the corresponding books only. Giving the owner of the remarque first right of refusal.

The sale date for the books and it's corresponding prelims will be the on the 26th of January. Orders will be accepted at 10:00 AM PST and not before. Please email your order to :

Email

The cost of the remarqued book with the signed prints are $395 including free Domestic Priority shipping for all tdt.com members. The prelims are $50. Shipping to canada is $28 and $35 to Europe. Please include in your email:

Your 1st, 2nd or even 3rd choice of your remarque and prelim if applicable
    Your tdt.com member ID
    Your Paypal address

Please do not send payment until I have sent a confirmation that the book is available. The books are allocated by first come, 1st served. Orders for the prelims only will be accepted on Feb 1st starting at 10:00 AM PST.

Link to the full line-up of the remarques:
    http://www.stephenkingcollector.com/...ies/maitz.html

I hope I've covered everything. I will try to update here as soon as I know which of the remarques has been sold. My first priority is to get the orders down accurately. All of the above info will be added to the top of page 1 of this thread. Thank you so much to everyone for your support. It’s truly a pleasure for me to be able to offer this project.

Juliana
    Last edited by Fsmdr; 01-03-2011 at 08:40 PM. Reason: Email removed as sale has ended

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Giving the owner of the remarque first right of refusal is an awesome thing to do.

Thank you again for allowing our members here to be a part of this.

Ralph Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by mulleins View Post
    Giving the owner of the remarque first right of refusal is an awesome thing to do.

Ralph Mulleins
    Cumberland VA
    Ralph has a great way with words.

This.

Very cool.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Please forgive my ignorance, but I don't get this. Don Maitz is the owner, isn't he?

Siep

Country
    Country Flag

Ralph Mulleins
    Cumberland VA
    I agree with Ralph. That's the right thing to do. I hope to be able to purchase one of the books, and maybe even the corresponding sketch. I'm very much anticipating this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast