Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stranger Things on Netflix

Hybrid View

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great season! Not sure how they put that genie back in the bottle in season 5 though.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    Great season! Not sure how they put that genie back in the bottle in season 5 though.
    Spoiler:
    Isn't, Vecna still technically alive at the end of S4? I mean I took it that he was always behind the offensives of the Upside down anyway. Seems to me that he just re-groups and comes back at them another way, no? I would think that S5 may very well be the series finale as well. They'll know it's, Vecna who's the "General" and have an idea how to fight him regardless of what tactics, Vecna employs. JMHO
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Spoiler:
    Isn't, Vecna still technically alive at the end of S4? I mean I took it that he was always behind the offensives of the Upside down anyway. Seems to me that he just re-groups and comes back at them another way, no? I would think that S5 may very well be the series finale as well. They'll know it's, Vecna who's the "General" and have an idea how to fight him regardless of what tactics, Vecna employs. JMHO

Spoiler:
    It's not technically. They flat out say that he's still alive.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    It's not technically. They flat out say that he's still alive.
    Spoiler:
    Vecna is alive but that is not what I was referring to. I don't see how they come up with a plausible way for them to close that giant hole into the upside-down.
    Eleven is strong but it was a lot of effort for her to close the crack that was in the lab. This dwarfs that.
    Also, they confirmed that season five will be the last.

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Spoiler:
    Vecna is alive but that is not what I was referring to. I don't see how they come up with a plausible way for them to close that giant hole into the upside-down.
    Eleven is strong but it was a lot of effort for her to close the crack that was in the lab. This dwarfs that.
    Also, they confirmed that season five will be the last.
    Spoiler:
    I'm wondering if they'll bring back the other girl from season 2. Kali? She's still alive right? Between the 2 of them, maybe they can get it closed?
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

+ Reply to Thread