Quote Originally Posted by pathoftheturtle View Post
Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
And you will KNOW my name is the Lord, when I lay my vengeance upon thee !
These days, you only have to deliver one line well and you'll always be golden with most people, no matter what your do with the rest of your career. *sigh*
I didn't vote for Jackson, but he delivered way more that that one line amazingly well in that movie alone, not to mention others.
"Now, I want you to go into that bag and find my wallet. <which one is it?> It's the one that says bad motherfucker."
"Yes, they deserved to die! I hope they burn in hell!"
"Yeah, Zeus. You know, Mount Olympus, father of Apollo, don't fuck with me or I'll shove a lightning bolt up your ass, Zeus! You got a problem with that?"
"AK-47...the very best there is. When you absolutely, positively have to kill every motherfucker in the room, accept no substitutes"
"Oh, you ready to blow? Well I'm a mushroom-cloud-laying motherfucker, motherfucker! Everytime my fingers touch brain I'm Superfly TNT, I'm the Guns of the Navarone. In fact, what the fuck am I doing in the back? You're the motherfucker who should be on brain detail! We're fucking switching, I'm washing the windows and you're picking up this nigga's skull."
<The whole "what does Marcellus Wallace look like?" scene>
And so on...