Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post
Entirely appropriate! Alas, it looks like that copy has disappeared quickly, and rightly so: The Batrachian is my favorite book in my entire 30 years amassed book collection. Though probably not for sale, I think RC65 here has an Ichthyic- the only one I've seen outside of HM's own website pics. Speaking of which: your post prompted me to check back there- it's been awhile- and, was shocked to discover they did a new edition! Combined with sheets from an old privately printed History of the Necronomicon. Uber limited to 16 copies and long gone. That's gonna torture me. Looks gorgeous!

http://www.heavenlymonkey.com/Innsmouth2020.html
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The Ichthyic edition is one of my long-term grails. I've never seen one for sale

When the Abyssal edition popped up I almost bought it - and probably should have - but what I really want is that Ichthyic. Such an amazing book...
Oh, yeah- that edition looks absolutely amazing. I'm sure those 25 copies got immediately squirreled away all those years ago (sadly, probably by HM's usual customers, who- according to Rollin Milroy- were "suspicious of HPL"). But, hang in there, Lotus- you never know! Patience rewards the ardent collector, as you well know. Do you have the Batrachian, at least?