Quote Originally Posted by neo_trinity View Post
Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
Well I'm really just reiterating what I have read on the forum but as far as anyone knows there is no Carrie proof state (oblong or not), only the ARC. Rumours about a proof state and a different ARC state have been circulating for a long time though.

Bob (carlosdetweiller) has a picture somewhere (probably in this thread) with the proofs of the other early Doubleday books and three of them (NIGHT SHIFT, THE SHINING and THE STAND) are oblong shaped. This is probably why a putative CARRIE proof state is also thought to be in a similar format.
In honor of the 41st Anniversary of my earliest Stephen King signature, I would like to share with you all, my “Doubleday Nine”.

While I have been reluctant in the past to share publicly my collection, the last few months with my son have forced me to re-evaluate my decisions. He is 14 months old now and while I am trying my best to teach him about sharing with others, I would be hypocritical in my part, if I don’t do the same.

In the words of a great story teller from Middle Earth, “Nine for Mortal Men, doomed to die.”

I hope you enjoy.
Gerald

Here are the trinity proofs you referred to above.