Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Best dress on a female TDT.Org member

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Best dress on a female TDT.Org member

Okay, while the "boys" are busy grooming them selves and such for the "Best looking Male Member" competition, you girls can get started on a "Best Dress" contest for the "Ladies of TDT.Org" Pictures must be PM'ed to RF, and a $10 HF entry fee will apply (Feel free to have your "Man" make it on your behalf) submissions begin today, 1/12/15 and extend through the 23rd so as not to conflict with the boys. Elegant, stunning apparel will do nicely. I'll leave "Cleavage" to your discretion.

If, RF does not condone this contest, I will pony up $50 (5 Grand Prize entries) for the winner. After the submission date a poll will be added for all to vote on.

So, are you the best looking "Babe in a dress" on TDT.Org??????
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Okay, while the "boys" are busy grooming them selves and such for the "Best looking Male Member" competition, you girls can get started on a "Best Dress" contest for the "Ladies of TDT.Org" Pictures must be PM'ed to RF, and a $10 HF entry fee will apply (Feel free to have your "Man" make it on your behalf) submissions begin today, 1/12/15 and extend through the 23rd so as not to conflict with the boys. Elegant, stunning apparel will do nicely. I'll leave "Cleavage" to your discretion.

If, RF does not condone this contest, I will pony up $50 (5 Grand Prize entries) for the winner. After the submission date a poll will be added for all to vote on.

So, are you the best looking "Babe in a dress" on TDT.Org??????
    I'll win this.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I bet you would!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

We are not doing this at this tiime.