Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Burial

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You've some excellent pieces in your collection Sebastian - way cool
    We all float down here!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I like that Polish EotD cover a lot.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

this is how Edward Lee describes his visit in Poland
    http://horrorworld.org/msgboards/vie...ac6eece9043f98

and here is a photo of us together:
    https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-6...3/P1130307.JPG
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice! I love your lettered edition of The Regulators!
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

here is almost complete set of polish SK ARC's
    as a bonus an ARC for "Heart Shaped Box"
    and first polish book about SK "Stephen King Sprzedawca Strachu" (signed by author) - a critical review of SK related movies

"Lisey's Story", "Heart Shaped Box", "Blaze", "Duma Key", "Under the dome",
    "11/22/63", "Joyland", "Docor Sleep", "Revival", "Stephen King Sprzedawca Strachu"

The only one i don't own is an ARC of "Storm of the Century"
    Looking for:

My full Wanted List

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

CONGRATS, SUPERAMAZING books !!!
    I try to find them for a longer time, know that are very hard to find.

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Those are cool thanks for sharing
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree. Those ARCs are fantastic! It's a good thing I decided a long time ago not to collect books in a language I don't read. Congratulations!

John

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

here is almost complete set of polish SK ARC's
    as a bonus an ARC for "Heart Shaped Box"
    and first polish book about SK "Stephen King Sprzedawca Strachu" (signed by author) - a critical review of SK related movies
    "Lisey's Story", "Heart Shaped Box", "Blaze", "Duma Key", "Under the dome",
    "11/22/63", "Joyland", "Docor Sleep", "Revival", "Stephen King Sprzedawca Strachu"

The only one i don't own is an ARC of "Storm of the Century"
    Those are great! I'm with John though, glad I didn't branch out (too far) into non-English proofs.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Gunslinger Apprentice Meagan J is on a distinguished road Meagan J's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats! I'm enjoying seeing the Polish versions. They are very interesting.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations. Very nice, and like John I'm also pleased I haven't been collecting other language books. I'd go nuts trying to get everything... it's already a major undertaking just covering the English language, especially on the proof side... Anyway, congratulations again, they look great!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's different, when ENG is not your own language and you can access more easily the other languages
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Country
    Country Flag

Another two ARC's from Poland:
    Owen King: We're All In This Together
    Tabitha King: Candles Burning

Looking for:

My full Wanted List

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, congratulations!

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

that are some amazing books! Congratulations!

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

burial has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
    ;D

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

VERY NICE ARC´s !!!

Country
    Country Flag

Two remarques I received form Darek Kocurek:
    "The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger"

"Rose Madder"
    Looking for:

My full Wanted List

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool- Congrats!

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, congratulations!

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice Remarques. I really like the one of the tower.

Country
    Country Flag

few days ago I posted a new cover artwork for Polish edition of "The Gunslinger" The artwork is by Vincent Chong and we were told all other volumes will have his artwork as well... all should be a matching series.
    Publisher (Albatros) schedule says there will be one volume each month (starting on the 3rd of June) and last 2 volumes on December.
    "The Gunslinger" wil include "Little Sisters of Eluria" story.
    There were some unconfirmed rumors that this edition will be hardcover

For all interested here is a history of polish editions:

1st edition with various artist covers (2002-2005):

2nd edition with Darek Kocurek artworks (2008):

3rd edition with Jacek Kopalski artwork.
    Jack Kopalski has made a lot of covers for King books for polish and foreign publishers. He is known for his Tolkien related works. You can view his artworks at his site
    This edition was available in two 4-volume boxsets: boxset1 (Nov 2011)and boxset2 (Nov 2012). In 2013 they were available separately.

and there is a hardcover book club edition (2003-2007):

Looking for:

My full Wanted List

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow. Thanks for the info!

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, thanks for the info.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by burial View Post
    few days ago I posted a new cover artwork for Polish edition of "The Gunslinger" The artwork is by Vincent Chong and we were told all other volumes will have his artwork as well... all should be a matching series.
    Publisher (Albatros) schedule says there will be one volume each month (starting on the 3rd of June) and last 2 volumes on December.
    "The Gunslinger" wil include "Little Sisters of Eluria" story.
    There were some unconfirmed rumors that this edition will be hardcover

IT IS CONFIRMED...
    The series will be published in Hardcover!
    All covers matching - visualization based on tarot cards
    Looking for:

My full Wanted List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast