It is getting close to that time again and I wanted to let everyone know a few things about this coming year and open the floor to suggestions (like I do every year).

First off, the fundraiser is going to be a bit different and more exciting this year. We have a few new ideas that should make it more smooth and efficient while maintaining our traditional and classic style.

One thing for sure, members will be charged full rate on shipping for items. I would like to personally have a chance at some of the auctions and it has become so large that full shipping charges have become a bit of a necessity for my family.

I have already had several really amazing items donated this year which is why the fundraiser in on my mind. We already have a wonderful start and you guys will not believe the items we are going to be able to line up this year.

This will be the fundraisers 3rd year and every cycle it gains credibility in the world of Stephen King. I now have members of that world on every level contacting me in advance to be a part of it and there is nothing I do all year (besides seeing my grand baby) that fills me with more joy and anticipation.

So please post suggestions here. Some of the greatest pieces of the process have come from this sites community and I rely on that information to make the fund raiser the best it can be.

As always, the fundraiser will begin on Jan 1st, 2010 and run through May 19th (our site anniversary) of the same year.