Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Do you like the Grant cover for The Wind Through The Keyhole?

Voters
87. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

23 26.44%
  • No

64 73.56%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24

Thread: 8th Dark Tower Novel - The Wind Through the Keyhole

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

VINCENT PREIS-DER HORROR AWARD
    (German Horror Award)

http://vincent-preis.blogspot.de/201...is-2012-1.html

2. Bestes internationales Literaturwerk

1. Edward Lee - Innswich Horror (Voodoo Press)
    2. Jeffrey Thomas - Geschichten aus dem Cthulhu Mythos (Festa)
    3. Ronald Malfi - Die Treppe im See (Voodoo Press)
    4. Adam Nevill - Apartment 16 (Heyne)
    5. Stephen King - Wind (Heyne)
    6. Tim Curran - Verseucht (Festa)

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

The German WIND softcover is comming... 11. November 2013
    and itīs not matching the other metalic-cover books

http://www.amazon.de/Wind-Roman-Step...s=stephen+king

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post

But it seems Heyne has some new artists. This looks great and compared to all the Heyne ugly covers this will be outstanding! I love it!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lauterer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post

But it seems Heyne has some new artists. This looks great and compared to all the Heyne ugly covers this will be outstanding! I love it!
    They now only use the UK paperback cover....
    Its of cause 1000% better then the normal UGLY Heyne covers...
    But why no matching metallic cover or an matching cover for the newer softcover series?....

Answer- Heyne is _ _ _ _ _ _

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Has anybody here bought the Scribner paperback version of this? Since there isn't any way I'll ever be able to get the collectors editions I would like to be able to at least complete my so called collection I have. I was just wondering if the book is the size of the other paperbacks that had the pictures in them.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I saw some in Barnes and Noble and they are considerably smaller (and more narrow) that the oversized paperbacks with the illustrations in them (if that's what you mean).
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks that's what I meant. Kind of sucks that it isn't the same size as the large paperbacks I had. I do have it and the others on my kindle though. I'll probably get the Grant book at some point.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24