Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 240 of 344 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 238 239 240 241 242 250 290 340 ... LastLast
Results 5,976 to 6,000 of 8586

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I believe Cook said "numbers" as in price.

Gunslinger Apprentice zachip has a spectacular aura about zachip has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I believe Cook said "numbers" as in price.
    my bad
    cook. i've re-PM U.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for these... ANYONE?

A Book of Horrors - S/L
    Big Book of Necon, The - S/L
    Complete Masters of Darkness, The – S/L
    Dandelion Wine - S/L
    Fifty-to-One - Deluxe
    Frankenstein - S/L
    Full Dark, No Stars - Book Club 1/100 Signed
    House Next Door, The - S/L Betts
    Regulators/Desparation S/L UK
    Signatures - S/L
    Whispers S/L
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

A Book of Horrors - S/L
    Check the classifieds for this one. (Captain T-Dogz_AK47)

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post

A Book of Horrors - S/L
    Check the classifieds for this one.
    I just seen that. Alas, it is inscribed, and remarqued. I don't collect S/L's like that.. only gifts or 1sts Thanks Alan though!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Is there a reliable place where I could find 1st editions of both the Dutch and German hardcover versions of IT? I've found some websites, but not really sure about the translations

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jnbball View Post
    Is there a reliable place where I could find 1st editions of both the Dutch and German hardcover versions of IT?
    There have been various HC editions of IT, but I've never seen a Dutch HC release.
    And I'm from Holland.
    Then again, I don't collect Dutch King editions, so I might have overlooked it.
    If you can send me a link of the book(s) you found, i can let you know if it's Dutch or not..

Just checked with the Dutch King forum: there's NO Dutch IT HC release so far.

sk

Country
    Country Flag

A Book of Horrors - S/L
    Complete Masters of Darkness, The – S/L
    Dandelion Wine - S/L
    Fifty-to-One - Deluxe
    Frankenstein - S/L
    Full Dark, No Stars - Book Club 1/100 Signed
    House Next Door, The - S/L Betts
    Regulators/Desparation S/L UK
    Whispers S/L
    FOUND TWO! Thanks to a good member that is pretty darn cool Not many to go now!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Which two??

John

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Which two??

John
    Big Book of Necon and Signatures is missing from his list now. I have to assume those two.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Which two??

John
    Big Book of Necon and Signatures is missing from his list now. I have to assume those two.

Mulleins
    That is correct!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Is there a reliable place where I could find 1st editions of both the Dutch and German hardcover versions of IT?
    There have been various HC editions of IT, but I've never seen a Dutch HC release.
    And I'm from Holland.
    If you can send me a link of the book(s) you found, i can let you know if it's Dutch or not..

sk
    I found it here. After looking a little closer, looks like it may be a trade paperback. But still interested.

http://www.isfdb.org/cgi-bin/title.cgi?1913282

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And I'm from Holland.

sk
    I found it here. After looking a little closer, looks like it may be a trade paperback. But still interested.

It is a trade-paperback edition, with a lousy reputation over here, as it's missing a few hundred pages.
    The publisher found the original too long (too costly??) to publish so decided to go for an abbreviation..

If you want it, I could try to hunt a copy down for you.

sk

And I'm from Holland.

sk

It is a trade-paperback edition, with a lousy reputation over here, as it's missing a few hundred pages.
    The publisher found the original too long (too costly??) to publish so decided to go for an abbreviation..

sk
    If that's the case I'll give up my hunt. Thanks for the info. I'll just look for the UK and German versions

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

The original Dutch edition of IT was edited massively (like Siep says), but there is an unedited reprint edition. That one is also a paperback - virtually all trade editions over here are issued in paperback format, unfortunately.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

And I'm from Holland.

sk

sk
    If that's the case I'll give up my hunt. Thanks for the info. I'll just look for the UK and German versions

Stephen King ES / IT
    world first edition from Germany
    Publisher: EDITION PHANTASIA
    http://www.bettsbooks.com/w95020ai.html

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone have the PS Christine #7 (have 394 to trade) & Pet Sematary #7 (have 239 to trade)? They are the ones I'm missing from my set.

Saw the two book hardcover Japanese edition of It in the foreign book thread. Looks pretty cool. Does anyone know where I can find a copy? Thanks.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Saw the two book hardcover Japanese edition of It in the foreign book thread. Looks pretty cool. Does anyone know where I can find a copy? Thanks.
    Start with the Foreign book thread, then search ebay patiently.

Will do, thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wish List
    Christine S/L

“Everyone isn’t bad, Mama! Everything isn’t a sin!” - Carrie

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Here are the ISBN #s

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Those are incredible.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

I wish I knew someone in Japan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wish List
    Christine S/L

“Everyone isn’t bad, Mama! Everything isn’t a sin!” - Carrie

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Gerald Winters might be able to help you out.

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Gerald Winters might be able to help you out.
    I checked his website. No luck. I shot him an email as well. Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 240 of 344 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 238 239 240 241 242 250 290 340 ... LastLast