Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 168 of 344 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 166 167 168 169 170 178 218 268 ... LastLast
Results 4,176 to 4,200 of 8587

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by goheat View Post
    That's why my want is a signed Four Past Midnight. I figure that may be more common among the trusted collectors here. 8)
    I'd like to help but I only have one!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Does anyone have (or could create) scans of the 1st installments of the Castle Rock Newsletter? I'm still looking for originals, but I'd like to at least have facsimiles to 'complete' my collection.
    If you wish to watermark with 'facimile' or 'copies' to protect against redistribution (which I have no intention of doing) then thats fine by me.
    I have them. The first four will be easier to scan as they are smaller. The next two I can figure out for you. I won't be able to do it until the weekend though.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I checked but I don't have my photocopies (and originals) anymore.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Does anyone have (or could create) scans of the 1st installments of the Castle Rock Newsletter? I'm still looking for originals, but I'd like to at least have facsimiles to 'complete' my collection.
    If you wish to watermark with 'facimile' or 'copies' to protect against redistribution (which I have no intention of doing) then thats fine by me.
    I have them. The first four will be easier to scan as they are smaller. The next two I can figure out for you. I won't be able to do it until the weekend though.
    Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    I checked but I don't have my photocopies (and originals) anymore.
    Thanks Michaël, I appreciate your efforts in checking.

Brian - You are a star! Thanks in advance.

Also Ralph and Jim - any updates on the originals you have?
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone have a spare Fine copy of the Grant Trade edition of Wolves of the Calla ? I noticed mine has some spine fading and I'd like to upgrade it.
    There are loads on ebay around the $10 price but I really don't want the hassle of shipping a book only to find it's not perfect.

PM me with a price if you have one spare, shipping will be to a US address.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice Jay127 will become famous soon enough Jay127 will become famous soon enough

I'm looking for a fine to near fine first of Pet Sematary. If anyone has one they are willing to spare, please pm me. Thanks!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dust jacket for a 1st Eyes of the Dragon?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

The elusive "Eye of the Dragon" dust jacket. I'm looking for one of those as well. Also, a "Dead Zone" too. Seems to be hard to find both jackets in VF condition these days.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Really? Must be more in demand than I thought!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    The elusive "Eye of the Dragon" dust jacket. I'm looking for one of those as well. Also, a "Dead Zone" too. Seems to be hard to find both jackets in VF condition these days.
    Almost all of the value of these 2 books is in the DJ. If this is for your recently acquired signed copy Kris, you would be better of just finding a whole book and swap the jacket.

Country
    Country Flag

There is one small mark I am not happy with Simon. What does one go for?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    There is one small mark I am not happy with Simon. What does one go for?
    $15 - $40 on eBay. They come up all the time. Just be patient, check daily and eventually a really nice one will emerge.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Generally speaking, 80% of a books value is in the DJ.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    You would say that high? I would go 50%....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Not my number it's an accepted value by well known collectors. I believe, George Beahm, Bev Vincent and a host of others would back me up.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Not my number it's an accepted value by well known collectors. I believe, George Beahm, Bev Vincent and a host of others would back me up.
    I'd say it varies by book (Gunslinger 1st I'd say 20-30%) but later, more obtainable books then I'd agree 80%

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

I'm gonna have to back up bill on this one.

Country
    Country Flag

Wow. Never would have guessed it.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone have a spare Fine copy of the Grant Trade edition of Wolves of the Calla ? I noticed mine has some spine fading and I'd like to upgrade it.
    There are loads on ebay around the $10 price but I really don't want the hassle of shipping a book only to find it's not perfect.

PM me with a price if you have one spare, shipping will be to a US address.
    This has been sorted. The generosity of members on this forum never ceases to amaze me. Thanks to all that responded

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    I believe I have a few sets. I need to find where they are stored to confirm how many of the first ones are duplicate.
    Any update on this Jim?

Brian, not putting pressure on you, but I'd still like to have the scanned copies even though I have a couple of members sorting out some originals. - just a gentle reminder is all

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    I believe I have a few sets. I need to find where they are stored to confirm how many of the first ones are duplicate.
    Any update on this Jim?

Brian, not putting pressure on you, but I'd still like to have the scanned copies even though I have a couple of members sorting out some originals. - just a gentle reminder is all
    I can do it later today or tomorrow morning.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Top Bananna!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd say it varies by book (Gunslinger 1st I'd say 20-30%) but later, more obtainable books then I'd agree 80%
    Simon, there may be the odd exception that proves the rule, but I seem to recall this early on when I began collecting and remembered it because it shocked me as well. However, by all means, do not take my word for it. You're much faster and better at research than I am. Take a few moments and look it up. I was blown away when I read it in a "How to" guide. Swear it was by, George Beahm.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

You can't assign a blanket percentage to collectible (King books), but in every case where a book has a DJ, the condition of, or lack of a DJ significantly affects the value. Anywhere from 30%-90%.

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just doing a bump on this one to see if anything is out there:

I have an extra copy of the 1st US Trade of DOCTOR SLEEP that was signed in Toronto and an extra of REVIVAL from DC. Shelf space is limited, so I'd will be willing to talk trades for something on my want list.
    Looking for signed (prefer inscribed) 1st/1st US of any of these titles:

Hearts in Atlantis
    TGWLTG
    Gerald’s Game
    Rose Madder
    Dreamcatcher
    Insomnia
    From a Buick 8
    Everything’s Eventual
    Duma Key

PM if you would like to discuss.
    Thanks!
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

+ Reply to Thread
Page 168 of 344 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 166 167 168 169 170 178 218 268 ... LastLast