Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 147 of 344 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 157 197 247 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,675 of 8586

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    seams that i do not have luck with my searches, so here is something different.

Anybody willing to sell a Centipede Press Salems Lot Gift ?
    You have a PM Priest.

aaaaand its mine ;D
    And with mine, i mean already in my shelve!
    Thanks gob, big hands to you , it was a pleasure!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

You have a PM Priest.

aaaaand its mine ;D
    Great this place, innit?
    Congrats!

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post

You have a PM Priest.

aaaaand its mine ;D
    Great this place, innit?
    Congrats!
    absolute ;D
    But i underestimated the size of the book, so I had to rearrange ;D

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

You have a PM Priest.

aaaaand its mine ;D
    The pleasure is mine. Your purchase has enabled me to update my own collection. The replacement is on it's way now!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

ASST. HAVEN FUND WHORE SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello all,

I am helping out a friend here... does anyone happen to have a Bone Mallet from the Sub Press Nos4a2 for sale?

If so please contact me.
    Sirfolio16@hotmail.com
    "We make up horrors to help us cope with the real ones."

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

I was able to buy 29 red leather library books for $50

Looking for the following to complete my collection

on writing
    Insomnia
    Desperation
    The girl who loved Tom Gordon

Any body want to sell?

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

*bump*

UPDATED

(Still looking for the rest - c'mon guys, some of you must have these lying around, maybe you even have duplicates! Help a brother out...)

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Wanted - the following UK proofs:
    • The Dead Zone
    • Firestarter
    • Christine
    • Thinner
    • Skeleton Crew (edit: partial proof)
    • The Talisman
    • IT
    • The Eyes of the Dragon
    • Misery
    • The Tommyknockers

Modest goals, right? They will keep me busy for some time, I'm sure.

If you happen to have a lead on any of these, please let me know. Thank you! Most important to me right now are Thinner and Skeleton Crew.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Does anyone have any s/l they want to trade?

I have two books I'd be willing to trade - borderlands 5 s/l f/f/f and He is legend f/f/f

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    I was able to buy 29 red leather library books for $50

Looking for the following to complete my collection

on writing
    Insomnia
    Desperation
    The girl who loved Tom Gordon

Any body want to sell?
    Awesome deal!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a Book Club Edition of The Stand (original version) if anyone can help?

Thanks!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a Book Club Edition of The Stand (original version) if anyone can help?

Thanks!

Mate, your fucking "In Box" is full!!!!! Empty it and I would be glad to help out. My brutha from anutha mutha!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice Tony will become famous soon enough Tony will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

I'm still looking for an IT S/L, and I have a copy of The Shining or GRRM's A Clash of Kings to trade.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!
    Alan are you collecting BCE's now as well as PB's?
    I think I have a very early BC of the original stand, but I'm travelling (again) won't be back till Thurs night.
    If Bill hooks you up before then, that's great, but I'll check again when I get home.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking for a UK 1st of Christine if anyone has a spare?

I'd also be interested in ex-lib copies of the UK Carrie and UK 'salem's Lot (both 1st/1st) if they are reasonable money.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!
    Alan are you collecting BCE's now as well as PB's?
    I think I have a very early BC of the original stand, but I'm travelling (again) won't be back till Thurs night.
    If Bill hooks you up before then, that's great, but I'll check again when I get home.
    Simon, I'm not collecting BCE's it's just this one particular title I'm after. I may have one in the works, if not I'll certainly let you know.

Thank you!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Thanks!

Mate, your fucking "In Box" is full!!!!! Empty it and I would be glad to help out. My brutha from anutha mutha!!!
    Lol thanks Bill and I emailed you!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Alan, I checked my other copy of the Stand. It appears to be a 1st edition later printing rather than a BCE as I recalled. Book is nr Fine but cover is price clipped and has some wear, I'd say Good to VG at best. I appreciate this is not what you are looking for, but putting it out there if anyone else has any interest.

Gunslinger Apprentice BrighterDeathNow will become famous soon enough

Come August I'll be in the market for a copy or two or the Artist/Gift Ed. of Little Sisters of Eluria. Just posting this now to get a feel for availability and price.

ASST. HAVEN FUND WHORE SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a Fine 1st/1st edition of the US 11/22/63 signed....

If anyone has one please let me know.
    "We make up horrors to help us cope with the real ones."

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

wanted:S/L SALEMS LOT

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by SirFolio16 View Post

David at betts has one with collectors case! $220.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SirFolio16 View Post

David at betts has one with collectors case! $220.
    That case from the Collector is so nice, I purchased one and then saw how cool it was went out and purchased a flat signed copy to put inside it...

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

The typo in one of the faux articles ruins it for me.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    The typo in one of the faux articles ruins it for me.
    Which typo?

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Bottom left news headline. I could be wrong, but "Would be" should be hyphenated or the headline rephrased.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 147 of 344 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 157 197 247 ... LastLast