Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 130 of 344 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 140 180 230 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,250 of 8587

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

what is your limit for a fine/fine night shift?

John F. Kennedy k9 mommy is on a distinguished road k9 mommy's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, I was happy to be able to put faces to the names.It was a night to remember.My first signing and a good one. I'm in touch with PEN to get a video of that night.
    Look like I will lower my prices but not this low.

John F. Kennedy k9 mommy is on a distinguished road k9 mommy's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

~ NEW PRICE: SIGNED DOCTOR SLEEP ~
    ~ WILL CONSIDER TRADES ~

I have a few Doctor Sleep from PEN Canada Oct.24 2013 for sale $350.00 + shipping
    Will include copy of tickets and brochure. First 4 buyers will have the actual brochure.

email me for photos of the signing: suzannewalt@rogers.com

I was very glad to meet some of you and put faces to the names.
    Tippy 4 - Roseanne Barr - Twisted Nadine and all the others from
    Alaska, California, Florida, Ireland and Toronto.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Lately, people have started using this thread to offer books for sale. Please don't. That's what the Collectible Classifieds thread is for.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Michaël.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone in our great site know who may have #459 Insomnia??? Would love to find it..... thanks!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

*** UPDATE ***

I'm very pleased to say that I just received my gift edition of IT from Jud Crandall. The book is in mint condition, and kudos to Jud!

CD did an amazing job with this one!

Pics to follow.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Not a King book, but I am looking for a LETTERED edition of L'il Harlan and his Sidekick Carl the Comet in Danger Land by Harlan Ellison from Sub Press. Through no fault of my own I was unable to order a copy (details upon request, but who cares anyway). If anyone has ordered this and no longer wants it please let me know! I will gladly take it off your hands.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Congrats. Glad it all worked out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Eads View Post
    *** UPDATE ***

I'm very pleased to say that I just received my gift edition of IT from Jud Crandall. The book is in mint condition, and kudos to Jud!

Pics to follow.
    reality continues to ruin my life

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

not sure if this is the right place for this (mods feel free to move) but other than the first four Bachman paperbacks, are there any other PB's that are considered the first edition of the book?
    I'm thinking Joyland is a possibility?

EDIT
    Ok, been through the first editions section and I reckon the only PB 'true' 1st editions are:

Rage
    The Long Walk
    Roadwork
    The Running Man
    The Green Mile set
    Creepshow
    Umney's Last Case
    Joyland

Anyone have a different opinion? assume from the point of view of "Complete collection of US Firsts"....
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    not sure if this is the right place for this (mods feel free to move) but other than the first four Bachman paperbacks, are there any other PB's that are considered the first edition of the book?

EDIT
    Ok, been through the first editions section and I reckon the only PB 'true' 1st editions are:

Rage
    The Long Walk
    Roadwork
    The Running Man
    The Green Mile set
    Creepshow
    Umney's Last Case
    Joyland

Anyone have a different opinion? assume from the point of view of "Complete collection of US Firsts"....
    Storm of the Century since you didn't exclude screenplays.
    Colorado Kid

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Honestly, many of the customers (me included) got their S/L Joyland from Titan before the release date of the paperback.
    What makes this (in my humble opinion) the true first edition.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hmm I suppose this should be refined to 1st TRADE editions?
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

then you are back with the paperback ;D

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    then you are back with the paperback ;D
    Good (I have that one )

So, anyone here got a nice condition Storm of the Century PB (1st/1st obv) that is surplus to their needs? Let me know before I go wasting money on ebay...

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I wonder why Ebay pricing is so out of wack? I Unless you can win a auction... some prices are crazy out there...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    Congrats. Glad it all worked out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Eads View Post
    *** UPDATE ***

Pics to follow.
    Thanks!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    Honestly, many of the customers (me included) got their S/L Joyland from Titan before the release date of the paperback.
    What makes this (in my humble opinion) the true first edition.
    Titan publishes Hard Case Crime. They state that the hardcover release date was a week after the softcover.

stephenking.com (Bev Vincent's list) also lists the HCC softcover as the first edition.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent's Avatar

My list is of US first editions. Titan is British.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

EDIT

Rage
    The Long Walk
    Roadwork
    The Running Man
    The Green Mile set
    Creepshow
    Umney's Last Case
    Joyland

The Colorado Kid
    Silver Bullet
    Umney's Last Case is not a true 1st edition & also a novella.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

EDIT

Rage
    The Long Walk
    Roadwork
    The Running Man
    The Green Mile set
    Creepshow
    Umney's Last Case
    Joyland

You're forgetting, I believe, the first 3 TDT U.K. 1/1's They were only issued in PB. I'm fairly certain.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

The only UK hardcover of DT IV, Wizard and Glass, when it was issued was the book club edition. The "true" firsts were all paperback with French wraps.

http://www.redeem.freeserve.co.uk/Ki...DarkTower4.htm

John

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    The only UK hardcover of DT IV, Wizard and Glass, when it was issued was the book club edition. The "true" firsts were all paperback with French wraps.

http://www.redeem.freeserve.co.uk/Ki...DarkTower4.htm

John
    True, I have always considered my "Hodder & Stoughton" copy a 1/1, but that is just MHO and subject to my hate for PB's. You are right though, there is no price on my U.K. TDT IV hence, the PB was the true 1/1. My bad!!! Thanks for correcting me, John.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    My list is of US first editions. Titan is British.
    Good point. Although every King first edition is the US edition isn't it?

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Good point. Although every King first edition is the US edition isn't it?
    There are probably cases of simultaneous publication where that is less clear cut, but I don't keep track of those instances.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 130 of 344 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 140 180 230 ... LastLast