Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 344 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 212 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,800 of 8586

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm going to order the second volume of Secretary of Dreams so I'm on the lookout for a slipcased gift edition of the first one. I may not be able to purchase it right away but if possible I'd like to "reserve" it in advance.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I have one that I was about to put on ebay......
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'll admit upfront that I wouldn't be able to pay a whole lot for it so you'd probably get more for it on eBay.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What is the going rate for Secretary of Dreams 1? I have looked for a while, but they were all priced so high.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

If you look on ebay most of them are going in the higher end ranges from about 100-200. Some even get above 200 when bundled with the second SOD.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Do people actually pay that much for SOD gift editions or are these asking prices?

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

No those are actually sold listings.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    If you look on ebay most of them are going in the higher end ranges from about 100-200. Some even get above 200 when bundled with the second SOD.
    Check ebay...there are no "stock" copies up for auction.

A check of SOLD listing shows that undamaged copies sell from $141 to $375 (although $375 is a freak).

I am asking $175 for mine.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Country
    Country Flag

I've given it some thought and I've decided to pass on getting either SoD. Part of me wants it but part of me feels like I just want it to for the sake of getting it, and on top of the GEs for The Shining, Dr. Sleep and NOS4A2 I ordered I'm already going to be paying anywhere from $50 to over $80 for a NOS4A2 slipcase and then there's "The Dark Man" which I'm still considering...

My Collection

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    I've given it some thought and I've decided to pass on getting either SoD. Part of me wants it but part of me feels like I just want it to for the sake of getting it, and on top of the GEs for The Shining, Dr. Sleep and NOS4A2 I ordered I'm already going to be paying anywhere from $50 to over $80 for a NOS4A2 slipcase and then there's "The Dark Man" which I'm still considering...
    It's been a pocket-emptying year for us King fans, hasn't it?!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Most certainly has. Worst (I really mean best) I can remember

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You may want to check out this seller on eBay - he is making NOS4A2 slipcases for $20 - http://www.ebay.com/itm/Joe-Hill-NOS...item27d3d16aed

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Alan G View Post
    I've ordered dr. Sleep s/l and gift
    The shining s/l and gift
    The dark man s/l, trade and the one with slipcase
    And Joyland s/l

Not to mention the Shannon sale and betts

..... Yikes haha

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

The shining s/l and gift
    And Joyland s/l

..... Yikes haha
    Me too! Lol

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    You may want to check out this seller on eBay - he is making NOS4A2 slipcases for $20 - http://www.ebay.com/itm/Joe-Hill-NOS...item27d3d16aed
    It's actually for the Subterranean Gift Edition that I've ordered, not the trade edition, but I'll e-mail him and ask if he's planning on it just in case. Thanks.

Yep. And when I got the IT Gift Edition I promised to myself that I would only get one for The Shining if the ever made it. You can see how well that turned out.

My Collection

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    It's actually for the Subterranean Gift Edition that I've ordered, not the trade edition, but I'll e-mail him and ask if he's planning on it just in case. Thanks.
    Did they do a Gift Edition of NOS4A2? I though it was a Signed/Ltd and a Lettered.

Country
    Country Flag

You're right, I guess I'm just used to referring to the cheapest edition available as the "Gift Edition".

My Collection

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

You're right, I guess I'm just used to referring to the cheapest edition available as the "Gift Edition".
    I totally get what you mean.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The shining s/l and gift
    And Joyland s/l

..... Yikes haha
    You mean you didn't order the Pet Sematary and Christine 30th Anniversary Editions as well?! For shame!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Shit! Forgot about them. I ordered them too.

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I tried to find stuff to use the coupon with at CD, but either have everything or have it on order. I managed to find one Rick Hautala book I wanted.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    I tried to find stuff to use the coupon with at CD, but either have everything or have it on order. I managed to find one Rick Hautala book I wanted.
    Yea, I had to go through my email folder to see what I had ordered and what I hadn't. I actually was looking at Shiver VI just a week or so ago and thought: "I'll wait for a sale." Bingo! So I got that and Bev's new book which I hadn't ordered yet either.

My Mood
    Inspired

The shining s/l and gift
    And Joyland s/l

..... Yikes haha
    You mean you didn't order the Pet Sematary and Christine 30th Anniversary Editions as well?! For shame!
    Are those still available for order? TBH I would like them but I feel as if they are basically an over-hyped hardcover. They aren't really first editions, so it feels like a book club.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Neither are The Shining S/L and gift, Joyland and The Dark Man. Most limited editions aren't true first editions and I don't see a problem with that.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Neither are The Shining S/L and gift, Joyland and The Dark Man. Most limited editions aren't true first editions and I don't see a problem with that.
    Well, technically I suppose, they are the 1/1 of the Limited Press run. LOL

Nevertheless, I agree!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 344 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 212 ... LastLast