Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 128 of 344 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 138 178 228 ... LastLast
Results 3,176 to 3,200 of 8586

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I'm still looking for the Hodder UK trade paperback of DOCTOR SLEEP with the number line starting at 1.
    Paperback? I thought this wasn't due for release until May 2014??
    The TRADE paperback, larger size. I have the Australian version, but I still need the UK version, which was available at airports and in Scotland, etc. The Book Depository used to have these, but lately does not carry them.
    I looked when I went to France, but they were all 4th printings.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I would love a shot at Mr Mercedes in a S/L without having to pay more for it, like I would have to in order to get Dr. Sleep, who is publishing it and how do you get a opportunity at a limited folks? thanks!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I would love a shot at Mr Mercedes in a S/L without having to pay more for it, like I would have to in order to get Dr. Sleep, who is publishing it and how do you get a opportunity at a limited folks? thanks!
    There's no magic to it - when CD announced Dr. Sleep was going up for sale, the date was well known here on the board. Then you just went to the website and placed an order. If someone is going to make a Mr. Mercedes S/L, the info will be posted on the board well before it goes up for sale. It won't just pop up one morning without us knowing.

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There are exceptions, like Joyland. How many knew ahead of time. Several long time collectors here missed out due to lack of notice, but generally we know ahead of time. I hope it's CD, not only for the great production, but they give the collectors club a little extra notice.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This is great stuff. I know it is not CD as I was on their site and they offer a slip case for it but that is all. They state they are not the publisher hence why I asked. It seems you guys prefer their S/L's the most? I be interested to know... I love Grant's last couple. thanks
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just because they haven't announced it, doesn't mean it will not be CD. The fact is, we don't know yet. I'm sure there are some who know who will make one, if at all, but can't say due to contracts and so forth.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    There are exceptions, like Joyland. How many knew ahead of time. Several long time collectors here missed out due to lack of notice, but generally we know ahead of time. I hope it's CD, not only for the great production, but they give the collectors club a little extra notice.
    All the more reason to check the site at least 6 times a day.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I just hope that Scribner doesn't do a signed limited of their own.

John

Country
    Country Flag

Just because they haven't announced it, doesn't mean it will not be CD. The fact is, we don't know yet. I'm sure there are some who know who will make one, if at all, but can't say due to contracts and so forth.
    Oh I did not know. Thy just state the are "not the publisher of this book"....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

But I think they mean they're not the publisher of the trade edition, right? I haven't checked but I think the slipcase is for the trade edition.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    But I think they mean they're not the publisher of the trade edition, right? I haven't checked but I think the slipcase is for the trade edition.
    Yes, this. And Jerome, the morning of Joyland I almost didn't get on here that day. For some reason I casually checked and saw heavy discussion and was able to pick up two S/L's. Very grateful to the site and members that day.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    All the more reason to check the site at least 6 times a day.
    6 times a day? thats ridiculous!

spoiler
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Or perhaps like LISEY'S STORY, DUMA KEY, et al, there won't even be a S/L of MR. MERCEDES (though as a noir nerd I hope there will be).

Getting it on. at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

This is a complete shot in the dark, but I am looking for a traycase for The Stand that The Collector put out a few years ago....I sold mine along with a mint 1/1 and I have been kicking myself in the a$$ ever since.

Getting it on. at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm also looking for a slipcase for my S/L WnG...It seems it went missing. How, I don't know.

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Wtb salems lot s/l. pm me!!!
    "Absorb the genius of the moment." -Michael Stipe
    "Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats." -Connor Oberst
    NEED:

One For Road Signed Artist Edition, PS Publishing
    The Gunslinger Viking proof
    Carrie $7.95 Doubleday later printing

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a fine A Game of Thrones first edition for my 20 year old sisters Christmas present. I have no idea how much these are going for, so while I think I want one I need to understand the cost first before confirming a purchase.

If you have one, could you let me know what it may cost to post to New Zealand when sending me your asking price.

Cheers ears.

James.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Looking for a fine A Game of Thrones first edition for my 20 year old sisters Christmas present. I have no idea how much these are going for, so while I think I want one I need to understand the cost first before confirming a purchase.

If you have one, could you let me know what it may cost to post to New Zealand when sending me your asking price.

Cheers ears.

James.
    Although mine is not for sale, the range for a 1st has been anywhere from $150-$450. I would say $250-$300 is a fair price. The foil cover gets damaged easily, so if it is really Fine and unread, you would probably pay a bit more.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Eric. Good to know.
    Might be looking for something else for her lol!

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post

Cheers ears.

James.
    Although mine is not for sale, the range for a 1st has been anywhere from $150-$450. I would say $250-$300 is a fair price. The foil cover gets damaged easily, so if it is really Fine and unread, you would probably pay a bit more.

I agree on the $250 -$300 for a nice copy. Also agree that if its really fine its worth a little more cause there wicked hard to find without some wear to the dj, especially top and bottom of spine.

get her a Dance with dragons 1st/1st signed. Much more affordable and still a great collectible.

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

What sort of dollars would a signed Dance with Dragons go for?

Traveler Baschi is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for the #36 s/l of doctor sleep from CD

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    There's no magic to it - when CD announced Dr. Sleep was going up for sale, the date was well known here on the board. Then you just went to the website and placed an order. If someone is going to make a Mr. Mercedes S/L, the info will be posted on the board well before it goes up for sale. It won't just pop up one morning without us knowing.
    Plus, you can look forward to a real great cyber event on TDT.Org, "King S/L day"!!!! Usually a real blast and members seem to always find a way to avert the dreaded "order site crash"!!! Go back and check out the "Joyland", "The Shining", "TWTTKH" and "Dr. Sleep" S/L threads around the order dates and see for yourself. Good stuff!!!

P.S.
    Spoiler:
    There actually is a "little magic" involved in certain cases. Member's here have discovered "back door's" on several occasions to process an order when the host site goes invariably crashing down.. You'll only get that here, on TDT.Org!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Soooo cool! Thanks
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Soooo cool! Thanks
    Put the coffee on now!! You are in for a treat, my friend!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 128 of 344 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 138 178 228 ... LastLast