Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 344 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 140 190 ... LastLast
Results 2,226 to 2,250 of 8586

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Banned Thelangoleer will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Fine

That one was a bit out of my price range RF.

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    looking for a WTKH artist edition. theres one on feebay for $85 free shipping but its been unwrapped. Anyone have one still shrinkwrapped they want to sell?
    thanks
    Grant still has these available. Given the production problems that plague this artist edition, you may want the opened one. I eventually had to have Grant open one to make sure it was alright first, then they re-shrinkwrapped. If I still had to get a copy, I would ask them to do that and get it directly from them.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Depends how quick you want one. I'd order from elsewhere after you confirm it's condition.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default thank you

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    looking for a WTKH artist edition. theres one on feebay for $85 free shipping but its been unwrapped. Anyone have one still shrinkwrapped they want to sell?
    thanks
    Grant still has these available. Given the production problems that plague this artist edition, you may want the opened one. I eventually had to have Grant open one to make sure it was alright first, then they re-shrinkwrapped. If I still had to get a copy, I would ask them to do that and get it directly from them.
    thanks for the heads up.

My Mood
    Fine

Just putting my feelers out - anyone have any signed/limiteds for sale?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Thelangoleer View Post
    Just putting my feelers out - anyone have any signed/limiteds for sale?
    Everything is for sale. Try to narrow your search, pricing and want list down down.

My Mood
    Fine

Haha everything?

Well I'm looking for the following:

Buick 8 gift and s/l
    SODV1 s/l and arc
    Insomnia gift and s/l
    LSOE artist
    Desperation s/l
    Cycle of the werewolf

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

"Everything is for sale."

Everything except for my TMSG!

Wait ... do I still have my TMSG or did I sell it? Let me check ... ... ...

Yay, I still have it!

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's one think I want - badly !!! One day, I dare to dream, I, too, shall have a globe-trotting snow globe full of nasty critters (and dandruff - I assume that's what it is, we Aussies are mostly unfamiliar with this frozen snow stuff concept, so dandruff - or eczema - works for me, relatively speaking, of course)
    We all float down here!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

It's little spiders, like ... three of them, lol.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Shannon, I'll give you a trillion dollars for YOUR Mist snowglobe.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Deal. Make sure to use the Gift option in PayPal, thanks.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Deal. Make sure to use the Gift option in PayPal, thanks.

Geez, for a trillion bucks you'd think he'd eat the fees!!!! Cheap bastard!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't even wanna' know what the paypal fees are for a trillion dollars.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Desperation s/l
    You can have my Desperation S/L for $500 (plus S&H). PayPal Gift, of course.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post

Desperation s/l
    Even though I have a inquiry pending, to be fair RF has one for sale at $250+ s/h

Spoiler:
    probably should have kept my mouth shut!!!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Mathematically speaking, you could purchase Syria - all of it, including the sand
    We all float down here!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Penny View Post
    Mathematically speaking, you could purchase Syria - all of it, including the sand
    Well, I'm not so sure. Pretty sure "Paypal" already owns the sand, but the people can be had for a bargain I think!!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Penny View Post
    Well, I'm not so sure. Pretty sure "Paypal" already owns the sand, but the people can be had for a bargain I think!!!! LOL
    Forward thinking - no one's taken out an option on the camels yet - camel's are important, more so than sand
    We all float down here!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Desperation s/l
    Even though I have a inquiry pending, to be fair RF has one for sale at $250+ s/h

Spoiler:
    $250 is generally considered to be half of $500.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

Desperation s/l

Spoiler:
    $250 is generally considered to be half of $500.
    Wow, you collect King and do math, too? LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Howdy folksies,

Looking to purchase The Stand S/L. Must be complete F/VF condition throughout. Will pay 1k.

Gabriel
    "Absorb the genius of the moment." -Michael Stipe
    "Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats." -Connor Oberst
    NEED:

One For Road Signed Artist Edition, PS Publishing
    The Gunslinger Viking proof
    Carrie $7.95 Doubleday later printing

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by thegunslinger41 View Post
    Looking to purchase The Stand S/L. Must be complete F/VF condition throughout. Will pay 1k.
    Looks like someone is trying to steal my crown as the "Tight Arse" when it comes to buying. Even I think 1k is quite a bit below current value. Hope you get it though.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

i would say anything below $1500 is a good deal right now.

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Haha!!! Still need to visit this book collector dood here in Houston. He has a STAND S/L. Maybe i can wiggle that book outta his clutches. He's had it unsold for over 10 years....and "horror genre" isn't his thing he told me once. So maybe.....Keep your fingers crossed.

G
    "Absorb the genius of the moment." -Michael Stipe
    "Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats." -Connor Oberst
    NEED:

One For Road Signed Artist Edition, PS Publishing
    The Gunslinger Viking proof
    Carrie $7.95 Doubleday later printing

+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 344 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 140 190 ... LastLast