Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 178 of 344 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 176 177 178 179 180 188 228 278 ... LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,450 of 8586

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll also be attempting to pick up a few of these if anyone needs. No promises though because I know how these things go. Last year I attempted to have someone pick up the signed Gaiman book and the first guy at the store bought all of the copies.. so there is always that chance.

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm interested in one if anyone is lucky enough to grab an extra!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I'll also gladly pay any extra expenses incurred in finding a broadside. Unless you have to book an around the world cruise to get one or something like that.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I'll also gladly pay any extra expenses incurred in finding a broadside. Unless you have to book an around the world cruise to get one or something like that.
    If I can secure one, can you arrange a nice romantic candlelight dinner with, Buffy in full "slayer" regalia? LOL LOL LOL

P.S. That my wife will not find out about? LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A shot in the dark, but I'll try - looking for PS Christine GE # 580 to match my set. I have # 94

Thanks

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    A shot in the dark, but I'll try - looking for PS Christine GE # 580 to match my set. I have # 94

Thanks
    Did you buy the other 3 from CD or PS and forgot about Christine? If so, whomever you bought them from should have it. I bought the 1st 2 releases from CD and decided against Carrie, then realized I would like to match the PS set numbers, though I already bought Carrie from PS. I asked CD and they had my numbers for Carrie and Thinner! So I bought them and sold my other Thinner and now selling the other Carrie. I know now from talking to both CD and PS that my matching number for Skeleton Crew will be held by CD, so I was told to contact them for it. Maybe, luckily one of these publishers has it???
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for any King signed books that those of you lucky enough to attend last nights event in NY were able to acquire.
    I personally don't mind paperbacks or even later printings, but I am looking for specific titles that I don't already have signed copies of.
    Thanks!

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I would also be interested in any extra signed paperbacks from last night's event. I have a good friend who is moving out-of-state next month. She just saw my King collection, and was saying that she would love to get a signed book someday. She's not a collector, just a big fan. So I know she would love a signed paperback. So if there are extras to sell, please let me know. Thanks!

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

yeah... that would be nice
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah I that is a good idea. I would love to give my wife a signed one. LOL She would never know it was a 4th printing or anything. If anyone out there has a million of them (Lot Guy...hahahah) im in!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by killjoy72 View Post
    Looking for any King signed books that those of you lucky enough to attend last nights event in NY were able to acquire.
    I personally don't mind paperbacks or even later printings, but I am looking for specific titles that I don't already have signed copies of.
    Thanks!
    See my post in the Classifieds. I have 3 titles available.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Wanted: 42mm Stainless Steel Apple watch, with any band.

yes yes, I know, its not King related, or book related, but I live in a country Apple doesn't care about and just can't wait!!!!

Spoiler:
    These have all sold out until June/July in countries that have them released today, and so I am wondering if anyone has pre-purchased some with the intend of flicking on???

http://store.apple.com/us/buy-watch/apple-watch

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Okay here is another one for me. Looking for a signed copy of the Creepshow comic (signed by King). I saw one inscribed "to Paul" a few years back and didn't buy. If someone out there has that one I would be very interested. Else, a signed copy dated from the 80s would be much appreciated. My budget is up to $500 depending on condition.

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post

Thanks
    Did you buy the other 3 from CD or PS and forgot about Christine? If so, whomever you bought them from should have it. I bought the 1st 2 releases from CD and decided against Carrie, then realized I would like to match the PS set numbers, though I already bought Carrie from PS. I asked CD and they had my numbers for Carrie and Thinner! So I bought them and sold my other Thinner and now selling the other Carrie. I know now from talking to both CD and PS that my matching number for Skeleton Crew will be held by CD, so I was told to contact them for it. Maybe, luckily one of these publishers has it???
    Thanks. I'll try it

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Phalucha View Post
    Okay here is another one for me. Looking for a signed copy of the Creepshow comic (signed by King). I saw one inscribed "to Paul" a few years back and didn't buy. If someone out there has that one I would be very interested. Else, a signed copy dated from the 80s would be much appreciated. My budget is up to $500 depending on condition.
    Try Bett's Books. David has one there for a good price I think.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    That's sold. It was up there for a while though.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by killjoy72 View Post
    That's sold. It was up there for a while though.
    Shoot sorry.. I should have checked.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

What is the value of SK "One for the Road"? I know one edition is 500 copies and I believe it's from PS Publishing. I can't find much info on it at all, thanks!
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

What is the value of SK "One for the Road"? I know one edition is 500 copies and I believe it's from PS Publishing. I can't find much info on it at all, thanks!
    All editions sell for below issue price. Its not a popular book.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I see them normally go for $125 for the gift edition and double that or so for the artist signed slipcase edition. Surprisingly expensive. I've been keeping my eyes open for it for a good price, as I am fan of the story and prefer a signed edition, but to be honest the art doesn't really thrill me that much and wouldn't want to pay the current asking price.

My Mood
    Confused

Thanks for the responses about "One for the Road." I don't own one and was curious if I should attempt to pick one up. Still curious lol

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the responses about "One for the Road." I don't own one and was curious if I should attempt to pick one up. Still curious lol
    This may help a bit:
    http://camelotbooks.com/books/detail/one-for-the-road

Has most of the info on the book. I believe the limitation was 500 for the unsigned, and 100 for the signed slipcase.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    This may help a bit:

Has most of the info on the book. I believe the limitation was 500 for the unsigned, and 100 for the signed slipcase.
    Signed By artist... not King though...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

This may help a bit:

Yeah exactly, I'd mentioned that it was artist signed in my first post, should have specified no King signature. Part of the reason I feel the current value is unwarranted, despite the low print run.

Country
    Country Flag

This may help a bit:

Yeah exactly, I'd mentioned that in my first post. Part of the reason I feel the current value is unwarranted, despite the low print run.
    yes you did. Sorry just seen that. haha
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 178 of 344 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 176 177 178 179 180 188 228 278 ... LastLast