Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 153 of 344 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 203 253 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,825 of 8586

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Gunslinger Apprentice Jack Mort will become famous soon enough Jack Mort will become famous soon enough Jack Mort's Avatar

My Mood
    Bashful
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi everyone! Looking for a PS Pet Sematary to match my Carrie (just arrived! Yayyy!) and Christine #273. I'll straight up trade my P.S. which is #610, or add a little something in if you require it, plus I'll handle all shipping...

Also I'm on the permanent lookout for a 1st/1st Doubleday Night Shift is very good condition!

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Looking for any first editions of...
    - The Stand
    - The Shining
    - Night Shift
    - It
    It by Stephen King (1986, Hardcover w/ Dust Jacket) 1st edition/1st printing
    Thanks RF!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

- The Stand
    - The Shining
    - Night Shift
    - It
    Ouch, sorry, Brian I just made a deal yesterday for a 1/1 NS. Now I feel bad.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    - The Stand
    - The Shining
    - Night Shift
    - It
    Ouch, sorry, Brian I just made a deal yesterday for a 1/1 NS. Now I feel bad.
    Would you feel better if you let me take the deal???

ASST. HAVEN FUND WHORE SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a 1st / 1st Grant edition of The Gunslinger
    "We make up horrors to help us cope with the real ones."

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

How about you fix that fly first, doucheface!?

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Haha!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    How about you fix that fly first, doucheface!?
    How about you put on some pants? LOL And, exactly how do you know his "fly" is down? Did you forget to finish something? LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Wanted REVIVAL Proof,
    Will pay asking price

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    Wanted REVIVAL Proof,
    Will pay asking price
    Yeah...ditto..

Banned Danish will become famous soon enough

Sort of a strange question, I dunno....but did someone here save (or print out) the online excerpt of On Writing many moons ago? The excerpt was called Selections from On Writing.

ASST. HAVEN FUND WHORE SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a signed Mr. Mercedes
    "We make up horrors to help us cope with the real ones."

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SirFolio16 View Post
    Looking for a signed Mr. Mercedes
    Those are really scarce and expensive. There's only one currently one on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tchlink:top:en

I don't know what his reserve is, but it looks genuine.

John

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Danish View Post
    Sort of a strange question, I dunno....but did someone here save (or print out) the online excerpt of On Writing many moons ago? The excerpt was called Selections from On Writing.
    I'm not familiar with that piece.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Looking for a copy of Pet Sematary with Holdorf cover.
    Me too
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Danish View Post
    I have it as a printout -- 14 pages long.

Gunslinger Apprentice subie09lega will become famous soon enough subie09lega will become famous soon enough subie09lega's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    I have it as a printout -- 14 pages long.
    Tangent:
    Bev, I enjoyed your contribution to Lilja's latest podcast.

Back on topic.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Thanks -- I always have fun chatting with L&L.

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a S/L of the Little Sisters of Eluria. PM me!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

1st Gunslinger... I would like to find one before the even in Florida Thanks!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am looking for a copy of Contraband 1. PM or email me at paulhalucha@gmail.com if you have one to part with. Thanks!

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ah sorry! Meant Contraband 2. I keep forgetting which one i have already.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by e_taylor View Post
    Looking for a S/L of the Little Sisters of Eluria. PM me!
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/LITTLE-SISTE...item3ce73a0f7e

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I know most of the proof completists probably already own proof copies of Doctor Sleep and Mr. Mercedes but in case you're looking for one or both of them: I'd be happy to work out a trade for any or all of the following proofs
    • UK Dead Zone
    • UK Cujo
    • UK Different Seasons
    • UK Christine
    • UK Talisman
    • UK Thinner
    • UK Skeleton Crew
    • UK IT
    • UK EOTD
    • UK Tommyknockers
    • US IT (Viking)

PS I'm especially interested in UK Thinner and UK Skeleton Crew.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    I know most of the proof completists probably already own proof copies of Dr. Sleep and Mr. Mercedes but in case you're looking for one or both of them: I'd be happy to work out a trade for any or all of the following proofs
    • UK Dead Zone
    • UK Cujo
    • UK Different Seasons
    • UK Christine
    • UK Talisman
    • UK Thinner
    • UK Skeleton Crew
    • UK IT
    • UK EOTD
    • UK Tommyknockers
    • US IT (Viking)

PS I'm especially interested in UK Thinner and UK Skeleton Crew.
    Veel geluk Michaël, that's quite a list!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 153 of 344 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 203 253 ... LastLast