Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 344 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 165 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,625 of 8586

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Cheers Eric,
    That does look pretty cool!

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That was before I took the wrap off the book. I hate shrink wrap...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post
    Cheers Eric,
    That does look pretty cool!
    Hey sorry Jimimck. Didn't mean to imply that "humble Pie" would be required. Just pointing out options. Yeah, though in some instances the paint job out shines the wood-grain. What's nice about Dick's "The Stand" slip cases is the window, just like Tom's. that highlights the man and crow on the cover!!!! You could go either way with it too, wood grain (which mine happens to be) or painted high gloss white.

Most of my Dolso cases (all of which are pictured in my collection thread I believe) are wood grain. Dick sort of speaks to the wood and makes amazing choices!!! However, in the instance of the Salem's Lot, (mine has a silver plaque for the title) I thought the black finish would compliment the mostly black book and the black case for Insomnia provided a landscape for the purple inscriptions we decided to go with.

At the risk of going on too much, one of the cool things about a Dolso case, IMHO, is how cool he is with customizing it to your preferences such that you genuinely feel like you are part of the process.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I think Merl is actually Dolso. lol

Looked up shill ... Never heard that before ... weird.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonsMovies View Post
    I think Merl is actually Dolso. lol
    If Dick is an avid Yankee fan and 6'9" tall, you could be right!!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey sorry Jimimck. Didn't mean to imply that "humble Pie" would be required
    Don't be silly pal, I was just joking around saying I'm always happy to be proven wrong, especially when its in regard to cool King items! No apology needed at all.

Dolso kindly offered me a cool case for UTD that has a similar window for the dome to show through on the collectors edition. I think it's really cool and lack of budget is only reason I don't have it on my shelf...

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

WANTed : CELL-signed trade

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Unlikely, but hunting for homeless tickets to the King event in VA.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

WANTED: slipcase for DTI
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    I second that

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    I second that
    Traycase?
    www.bookslipcase.com

Selling my collection of books and some cases

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

nice!!!

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dolso View Post
    I second that
    Traycase?
    Interesting look to it, very nice Dolso.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I second that
    Traycase?
    Now who's the Shill???????

LOL LOL

Nice looking case, Dick!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=Merlin1958;634296][QUOTE=Cook;634283]

Now who's the Shill???????

LOL LOL

Nice looking case, Dick!!!!
    You could just say, Dick SHILL overcome!!
    www.bookslipcase.com

Selling my collection of books and some cases

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm still looking for the first chapter of The Gunslinger in Fantasy & Science Fiction Magazine - I hate just having issues 2-5

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just keep your eyes open. I bought mine six months back or so as part of a lot of about 10 or 15 magazines. Seller just listed all the dates included in the lot, and Oct '78 was in there. (In fact, in my efforts to get all the issues, I amassed a collection of about 50 issues of the magazine.)

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

looking for one of the 100 signed book club edition of FDNS.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by surly View Post

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Full-Dark-No...#ht_500wt_1286

AKC

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by avidkingcollector View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by surly View Post

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Full-Dark-No...#ht_500wt_1286

AKC
    saw that. thanks.
    i'm too impatient for ebay.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

WANTED TO BUY: the stand signed/limited...$1550 is what I really cant afford, but willing to pay/hide from my wife....

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Although I'm not a proof collector I am interested in acquiring the Salem's Lot Illustrated edition ARC. Recommendations/price info would be appreciated.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post
    Although I'm not a proof collector I am interested in acquiring the Salem's Lot Illustrated edition ARC. Recommendations/price info would be appreciated.
    $75 - $100

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post
    $75 - $100
    Thanks MRT.

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Donīt expect much luck with these but these books are the only US Dark Tower proofs missing in my collection:

Dark Tower I: The Gunslinger (Plume) orange cover

Dark Tower II: The Drawing of the Three (Plume) Second state orange cover

Dark Tower V: Wolves of the Calla blue cover unbound proof

Dark Tower VI: Song of Susannah blue cover with black tape spine

+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 344 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 165 ... LastLast