Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 315 of 344 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 313 314 315 316 317 325 ... LastLast
Results 7,851 to 7,875 of 8586

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Curran101 View Post
    I'm beginning my search for a Gunslinger 1st/1st flat signed by King. I may be interested in an inscribed one, depending upon the inscription. I want one in fine condition. If anyone has one they are interested in selling, PM me. Thanks!
    Lol, Man-o-man I hope you have deep pockets !!
    I mean no disrespect, that’s just a hard find nowadays.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I’m trying to hunt down the Misery paperweight from Suntup. Specifically, I’m looking for #108 to match to my numbered edition.

I can buy outright or am willing to trade my spare one (#14), whichever the owner of #108 prefers to do. I’ll cover shipping both ways too in the event of a trade.

Thanks
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post
    I’m trying to hunt down the Misery paperweight from Suntup. Specifically, I’m looking for #108 to match to my numbered edition.

I can buy outright or am willing to trade my spare one (#14), whichever the owner of #108 prefers to do. I’ll cover shipping both ways too in the event of a trade.

Thanks
    Any chance Suntup documented who purchased what #s? If so, maybe Paul could reach out to the individual, on-record, on you behalf.

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dark Tower II Plume "Orange" Proof 1st State (No sticker attached to front cover). Will buy or trade for it.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I met a man on the subway today. He said out of the blue, his high school sweetheart found him on Facebook and wanted to reconnect. After talking, they discovered they were both single and wanted to give it another chance. After a fantastic night at the theater, they stopped for drinks at a nearby bar. And that's when Satan appeared, grabbed the love of his life and exclaimed, "I'll be taking her to hell now, to be ripped apart by demons over and over again, for all of eternity."

The man was shocked and stood dumbfounded, until he mustered up the courage to confront Satan. He asked, "Sir, is there not anything I can do to stop this? I love her, and it's a bit unfair of you to snatch her away from me now that I've found her again."

Satan, not used to being questioned, was speechless. He's had people make deals with him in the past, but this time, he decided to up the ante. He said, "If Shannon Gaisser, at 6044 Ghost Town Trail, in Las Vegas, NV 89118, gets his hands on a Mist Snow Globe before the year's end, I will release your future wife and mother of your children."

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I met a man on the subway today. He said out of the blue, his high school sweetheart found him on Facebook and wanted to reconnect. After talking, they discovered they were both single and wanted to give it another chance. After a fantastic night at the theater, they stopped for drinks at a nearby bar. And that's when Satan appeared, grabbed the love of his life and exclaimed, "I'll be taking her to hell now, to be ripped apart by demons over and over again, for all of eternity."

The man was shocked and stood dumbfounded, until he mustered up the courage to confront Satan. He asked, "Sir, is there not anything I can do to stop this? I love her, and it's a bit unfair of you to snatch her away from me now that I've found her again."

Satan, not used to being questioned, was speechless. He's had people make deals with him in the past, but this time, he decided to up the ante. He said, "If Shannon Gaisser, at 6044 Ghost Town Trail, in Las Vegas, NV 89118, gets his hands on a Mist Snow Globe before the year's end, I will release your future wife and mother of your children."
    Shannon...Wasn't sure where you were going with that, at first, but it all worked out. I don't think I ever heard the story about your constant search for those snow globes. What about them is so interesting? Genuinely curious.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I need more.

Country
    Country Flag

I need more.
    Fair enough. You think THIS GUY could help you? Assuming this is what you're after.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

While that IS cool (messaged him on Etsy just now), that is NOT an official TMSG.

Along the Path of the Beam BrooklynAnn has a spectacular aura about BrooklynAnn has a spectacular aura about BrooklynAnn's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm on the hunt for an Insomnia SL, but not for the crazy prices on Abe. More in the range that's listed on Betts and/or The Collector.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post

Shannon...Wasn't sure where you were going with that, at first, but it all worked out. I don't think I ever heard the story about your constant search for those snow globes. What about them is so interesting? Genuinely curious.
    I believe he cracks them open and huffs their steam
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    There's a woman's eternal soul on the line and you're making jokes? How dare you?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

There's a woman's eternal soul on the line and you're making jokes? How dare you?
    "Soul of a woman was created below". Lyric from "Dazed & Confused", Led Zepplin
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The sacrifice is worth keeping a TMSG out of your hands.

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Still looking for a 3rd state Salems.
    rrdunaway@outlook.com

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=Randall Flagg;1226054][QUOTE=Shannon;1226011]
    The sacrifice is worth keeping a TMSG out of your hands.
    More jokes!? I feel so sorry for the man on the subway, whose name I found out today is Brian Zant. "BZ, for short," he said. There's nothing I can do about it, I feel helpless. I've looked and looked and looked and I've only been able to find three in my lifetime. I've asked him if that would appease the Demon King but he just shook his head and whimpered a soft, "No."

I don't know what to do.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I believe I saw one on someone's shelf over in the CD forum. Happy hunting
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

A woman's eternal soul? Oh, TMSG.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    A woman's eternal soul? Oh, TMSG.
    I suppose anything's possible

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

I could use a Mist snowglobe...who's got a spare?
    Looking for Suntup Brother ARC and Suntup Seed ARC

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

More jokes!? I feel so sorry for the man on the subway, whose name I found out today is Brian Zant. "BZ, for short," he said. There's nothing I can do about it, I feel helpless. I've looked and looked and looked and I've only been able to find three in my lifetime. I've asked him if that would appease the Demon King but he just shook his head and whimpered a soft, "No."

I don't know what to do
    I think there's a distinct possibility that Shannon may be screwing with everyone, and that one of these days he's going to post a photo of a room whose walls are literally lined with shelves full of TMSGs.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Along the Path of the Beam superpm has a spectacular aura about superpm has a spectacular aura about superpm's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 2, #07 (July 1985) - Please PM me if you have a copy you are willing to part with.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

ISO 'Salem's Lot, the Cemetery Dance lettered Artist Edition.

sk

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

\\\<<<[[[{{{2312137z2522151822522a191814}}}]]]>>>///

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

• The Mist Snowglobe
    • Any Whelan Knowing Darkness piece
    • King signed The Long Walk
    • King signed The Running Man

+ Reply to Thread
Page 315 of 344 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 313 314 315 316 317 325 ... LastLast