Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 157 of 344 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 167 207 257 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,925 of 8586

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

@Fsmdr PM Sent

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    Not a King book but looking for GRM, Sub Press A Clash Of Kings, numbered S/L. My budget for it is $500. Thanks.
    Still looking for one
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Doctor Sleep UK S/L
    Have $500.00

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a Gunslinger 1st. Does not even need a dj as I have one secured now. I just want a GREAT deal
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Colorado Kid

- Miller, Potter, Chadbourne S/L Slipcased Editions (Signed by King and Artist - 150 each of 'em made)
    - Miller, Potter, Chadbourne S/L Deluxe Traycased Editions (Signed by King and Artists - 33 each of 'em made)

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for unfolded, fine, DT dust jackets (Grant) of The Gunslinger (1st Edition) & Drawing of the Three. Anybody have any leads? Also, how do you send a Private Message on here? The solution is eluding me at the moment. Thanks for any help this community can provide.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post
    Looking for unfolded, fine, DT dust jackets (Grant) of The Gunslinger (1st Edition) & Drawing of the Three. Anybody have any leads? Also, how do you send a Private Message on here? The solution is eluding me at the moment. Thanks for any help this community can provide.
    You need at least five posts to use the Private Message function on the site. Good luck in finding your dust jackets!

John

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, John. Certainly not a pipedream, but a challenge for sure.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm desperately looking for the purple (WHSmith) and blu edge (Waterstones) Revival editions. Can anyone from the UK help??? Please...???
    My payment will be made via PayPal gift.

Thanks!!

sk

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    I'm desperately looking for the purple (WHSmith) and blu edge (Waterstones) Revival editions. Can anyone from the UK help??? Please...???

Thanks!!

sk
    I am getting a few copies tomorrow so I can also get some for you.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post

Thanks!!

sk
    Dial 911 (The Library Policeman)

Spoiler:
    Of course. he may require a "reach around". LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Since there are a number of UK folks here (and U.S. folks who buy U.K. books and may want to resell them), a book I've been after for a while at a reasonable price is the signed/limited/numbered UK edition of Andy Weir's THE MARTIAN, Fine/Fine.

This one:

If you have a copy you'd like to sell (to a U.S. buyer), I may be your guy...send me a PM and let's talk.

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    Since there are a number of UK folks here (and U.S. folks who buy U.K. books and may want to resell them), a book I've been after for a while at a reasonable price is the signed/limited/numbered UK edition of Andy Weir's THE MARTIAN, Fine/Fine.

This one:

If you have a copy you'd like to sell (to a U.S. buyer), I may be your guy...send me a PM and let's talk.
    Ouch....... you are 2 days late my friend. Just sold mine... sorry

You may want to try here - http://www.msebooks.com/the-martian-...t-edition.html
    They have 2 copies - $75 shipped to USA

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Crap. Out of idle curiosity, what did you sell yours for? I turned down one copy for $65, and am now wondering if perhaps that wasn't the wisest thing to do. Maybe you can give me hope.

Thanks for the link, I'll check that out right now… though I'm still hopeful that a copy will show up someday soon for 60 or 65 bucks. My lack of success in the last few months, however, has me wondering…

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

If you're actively looking for something ... and you're hoping one shows up for $60 or $65 bucks ... why wouldn't you just buy the $75 copy that includes shipping?

$10 is nothing and you could have saved me two and a half minutes from reading your posts and then commenting on them.

One has to draw the line somewhere...if It's only $10, then another five it's only $15, then another five it's only $20…and so on.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone have a 1st/1st Gunslinger with a beat off DJ that they will part with cheap? Probably not but hey...no hurt in asking!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone have a 1st/1st Gunslinger with a beat off DJ that they will part with cheap? Probably not but hey...no hurt in asking!
    I don't even want to know why you'd want a dust jacket that somebody has beat off on ... but to each his own fetish.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    I don't even want to know why you'd want a dust jacket that somebody has beat off on ... but to each his own fetish.
    ahhahahaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha that was awesome. I just lost it when I read that. Kinda sounds like that eh? lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Just gauging the market, but are there Dark Tower S/L (Publisher's Copies) out there for sale/trade within the TDT community? Though it might be a bit of a pipedream, but would like to see what's out there.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm still raw about missing out on a dt2 to WTTK pc set for less than $3k cos the local seller didn't want to ship to me.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    I'm still raw about missing out on a dt2 to WTTK pc set for less than $3k cos the local seller didn't want to ship to me.
    Yeah, that would have been a beautiful pickup for that price. You never know, it could resurface and have your name (figuratively) all over it.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

You Should have had hin ship to me. For you, James anytime!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

You Should have had hin ship to me. For you, James anytime!!!!
    No-one who is a regular member here should lose a deal just because of shipping issues. I would always be happy to have something shipped to me for onward shipment. Take the deal and just ask nicely, someone will always help you out.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll ship it to you, PM if you need help.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

+ Reply to Thread
Page 157 of 344 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 167 207 257 ... LastLast