Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 344 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 126 176 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,900 of 8586

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    I'm interested in an absolute mint copy of "The Talisman" trade HC 1st. 1st. Please contact me.
    and anything SK related #79... thanks.
    I just received "Donald M. Grant Publisher Newsletter # 79". I'm going to print it on fine linen, and then see if I can get Karen and Robert Weiner to sign it; then we can discuss a price.
    I suggest Strathmore pure cotton, woven finish, natural white, 19x12.5".
    Don't think I didn't notice.....
    .... assholes, But I have to admit the both of you are pretty F'n funny

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    I didn't mean to imply that an out-of-series copy of NLR is easy to find, I just wanted to point out that there's a cheaper, unsigned alternative to the Real Thing. A copy should set you back $400-450 I think.
    I sold one to Rusty awhile back for $400.00 I think (maybe a little less).

AKC
    AKC thats abot what I paid you, $400. It was perfect timing too. I took that along to the George Mason event in VA and that un signed out of series copy is now SIGNED ! Kings response when I handed it to him , was wow, this is an oldy but still a goody !

BTW thanks for the gift edition of IT, that was me that got that from you on ebay !
    I knew that was you!

IT (pun intended) shipped today via USPS! Tracking # uploaded to eBay! THANKS!

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    please,please,please
    if anyone knows the whereabouts of Darktower books #306. and or drawing of the three and gunslinger #214 i would be forever indebted!
    Sounds like you have a new 'Slinger # 306 and a DT III - VII + LSOE + TWTTK recently added to the collection! Hmmm.....

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    I didn't mean to imply that an out-of-series copy of NLR is easy to find, I just wanted to point out that there's a cheaper, unsigned alternative to the Real Thing. A copy should set you back $400-450 I think.
    Not sure what an out of series copy means? anybody willing to part with theirs at around that price? Thanks!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I guess it's a 'catch all' phrase for limited edition books that are not signed or lettered/numbered, nor designated proofs or publishers copies.

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a UK 1st edition of The Bachman Books ! wanted in very good or better condition. Have money waiting !!!!
    rrdunaway@msn.com or PM me.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post
    Looking for a UK 1st edition of The Bachman Books ! wanted in very good or better condition. Have money waiting !!!!
    I've asked a local King collector if he has a copy available (if he does it will be in excellent condition)
    Will let ya know.

**edit** Sorry pal he only ha a US 1st available.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default :)

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    please,please,please
    if anyone knows the whereabouts of Darktower books #306. and or drawing of the three and gunslinger #214 i would be forever indebted!
    Sounds like you have a new 'Slinger # 306 and a DT III - VII + LSOE + TWTTK recently added to the collection! Hmmm.....
    LOL could be so

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for US 11/22/63 proof , willing to trade for a Wind Through the Keyhole proof

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm in the market for a pristine US 1st 1st Skeleton Crew?
    and of course anything #79, thanks
    Richard

almost forgot, also looking for a pristine US 1st 1st Talisman.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

I am in the fortunate position of having an extra 11/22/63 1st edition, 1st printing signed by Stephen King. Anyone willing to trade for a different 1st edition. 1st printing signed book? My copy is Fine/Fine. Signed in Savannah Georgia. I do not need Under the dome. Thanks!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Liseys' Story?
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for the Berni Wrightson COTW Tee shirt-

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello amigos and amigas, Im looking for a night shift dolso case with remarque. I would buy it or trade my shining case for it. Thanks,
    Simon

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello amigos and amigas, Im looking for a night shift dolso case with remarque. I would buy it or trade my shining case for it. Thanks,
    Simon
    Wow, you recently missed out on two rare opportunities that I know of. Glenn sold his and I believe one fellow member also sold his, past those there just aren't many out there. I may have a thought though. Look for a PM.

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

ok thanks

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Simon
    I might have a spare. No trade but I would part with it at the right price.

Country
    Country Flag

I understand that Mr. Simon has acquired one.....

Congrats SC!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

And am very excited i might add

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Looking for Gunslinger 1st/1st in NF to Fine condition. Must not have any tears to dustjacket. Thanks.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    Looking for Gunslinger 1st/1st in NF to Fine condition. Must not have any tears to dustjacket. Thanks.
    Betts Books has a 'pristine' copy along with a signed bookmark for sale for $950.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll sell you the DJ that is Fine, then go find the book. $275.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I'll sell you the DJ that is Fine, then go find the book. $275.
    The trouble I encounter with finding book only is that if the original book is sold with or without a worn DJ, the book itself has flaws that would look out of place with a mint DJ. They are usually as battered as the DJ that comes with it. Rarely would you find a mint book with a worn DJ. But you can find a Fine book with a Fine DJ. Am I being anal?.

Yes, I saw the copy with the signed bookmark at Betts, but already have 2 of those bookmarks.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Am I being anal?.
    Yes, but that is what we book collector's are.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 344 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 126 176 ... LastLast