Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 344 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 172 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 8586

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    I'm looking for a S/L of The Regulators. I've seen a few on eBay, but $1,100+ is out of my price range. Thanks!
    Sold recently at Betts:
    #76 - $625
    #87, #88, #288 - $650
    #106, #118. #251 - $700
    Therefore don't expect to easily find one for $550. That is good info, thanks.
    I have a "price-point" list I keep for S/L'ds I don't have (The Regulators, The Stand, The Green Mile, The Eyes of the Dragon, and some others). Typically based on eBay action, Heritage Auction Galleries, and the classifieds here . I've tracked sales for The Regulators and my "jump on it immediately" price is $600. That way I feel like I'm getting a good deal. The fact that I absolutely HATED this book makes me not want to spend any more than the bare market fire-sale minimum.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am looking for a S/L Eyes of the Dragon. If anyone has one they'd consider selling, please let me know. Thanks.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'am looking to buy or trade for any S/L #79 Stephen king items.
    Thanks

And a special thanks to Room 217 Caretaker.... for the #79 goodie.
    Package arrived safe & sound

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by olverts View Post
    Betts have #573 - check made out to Cavalier for copy of the Fifth Quarter (was $850) now $765
    I though the S/L Regulators was limited to 500 copies......

Hmm.......

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Originally Posted by olverts
    Betts have #573 - check made out to Cavalier for copy of the Fifth Quarter (was $850) now $765

I though the S/L Regulators was limited to 500 copies......

Hmm.......
    Good point...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Probably a typo. #373 was made out to "Cavalier" for $6. The notation was "Copy of 'The Fifth Quarter' ".

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

RF - Eagle Eye!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Along the Path of the Beam Gris will become famous soon enough Gris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wanted!!

Viking W&G (prefer 1st print, but will buy a copy of later printings just to fill the hole in the shelf)
    Red Leather Dreamcatcher
    Red Leather Everything's Eventual

Shoot me a PM if you have any of the above!
    -Craig

Wanted!!
    Bachman Books HC 1st/1st
    Red Leather Dreamcatcher
    Red Leather Everything's Eventual

Shoot me a PM if you have any of the above!

My Collection

If you are considering a DropBox account, please also consider using me as a reference...
    http://db.tt/Msd4eKO

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a fine copy of Whispers S/L.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for later printings, or even book club editions, of Carrie, Night Shift and 'Salem's Lot. As long as they are the same 8 1/2" size as the originals and in at least near fine condition. Ta.
    Gents, still looking for the above....
    Cheers

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for the 11/22/63 signed/limited.

sk

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post
    Looking for later printings, or even book club editions, of Carrie, Night Shift and 'Salem's Lot. As long as they are the same 8 1/2" size as the originals and in at least near fine condition. Ta.
    Gents, still looking for the above....
    Cheers
    James, you can get BCE's of those easily on ebay.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh yeah I know, I'm just testing the waters here first as I'd trust the condition of a book from a member here before the descripton from an unkown Ebay seller...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post
    Oh yeah I know, I'm just testing the waters here first as I'd trust the condition of a book from a member here before the descripton from an unkown Ebay seller...
    Good point!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a US ARC of Lisey's Story if anyone has one for sale.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Alan, those show up fairly regularly on eBay, etc. You should be able to get a fine copy for about $20-30.

John

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Great, thanks John.

Gunslinger Apprentice neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus's Avatar

Looking for a fine copy of Whispers S/L.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/AUTOGRAPH-LI...item53eb48f655

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi team. Anyone got a fine book club or early printing of 'Salem's Lot they don't need any more? Looking for the 8 1/2 inch one to go in my new case from The Collector.

Yes I know, I need a true 1st, but at this stage I can only afford a place holder

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I only have a book (2nd printing trade) without DJ left for you, James. Sorry!

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    I only have a book (2nd printing trade) without DJ left for you, James. Sorry!
    I'm still kicking myself for taking too long to decide on your book :-)

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

anybody want to sell a 1st edition shining either US or UK in f/f.?
    thanks,
    Simon

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

According to our thread "#196 (not complete Grant Books wanted page/patrick TDT.com)". That could be different now..

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default thanks

According to our thread "#196 (not complete Grant Books wanted page/patrick TDT.com)". That could be different now..
    thanks,
    curious is all.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Dark Visions UK edition, first edition, wanted ASAP, thank you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 344 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 172 ... LastLast