Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 344 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 136 186 ... LastLast
Results 2,126 to 2,150 of 8586

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    In my defense there was no bids on it, and i did sell it to a member
    I guess I'll have to confess--I was that member.

John

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Seniority trumps.......oops, tippy4 was on DT.Net-where were you John?

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I was on DT.net also. Just not as active as here.

John

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I remember John back at TDT.net, quietly backstabbing Rick by convincing sellers to pull auctions he was watching. Some things never change.

j/k

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't remember doing that. Of course, my memory isn't what it used to be!

John

John F. Kennedy bounce0320 will become famous soon enough bounce0320 will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Hi, I am looking for #231 S/L DTV-VII. If anyone has any insight that would be greatly appreciated!

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

WANTED: Looking for some signed trades(or s/l if you want some quick cash for a good price)...for the older ones, a 1/1 isnt a must..just please be fair in price.

example:
    FIRESTARTER
    SALEM'S LOT
    CARRIE
    DIFFERENT SEASONS
    CHRISTINE
    DREAMCATCHER
    EYES OF THE DRAGON
    THE GREEN MILE
    HEARTS IN ATLANTIS

Thanks!

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'd like to find the #163 S/L Gunslinger.....

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I thought someone used to have a set of The Plant booklets for sale on here. In their signature block I beleive. I know i had contacted them a while back about them but I can not recall who that was. I am defintely starting to get old !
    If it was you feel free to contact me if they are still for sale. or if anyone is selling a set, or singles, specifically 1 or 3 let me know. I want to get all 3, don't have to be signed. I am willing to sell other things to get these. So i may listing some stuff soon.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

'twas me, but not for sale anymore.

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

I sold my set...that was when I gave up my hope of a matched # for every SK limited....so sad....

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Ok thanks...if you still have them and decide to sell them, let me know.
    Thanks

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

I'm looking for 1st editions of The Dark Tower graphic novels:
    Treachery, The Journey Begins, The Little Sisters of Eluria, The Battle of Tull, and The Way Station.

I know, I can pick them up on Amazon or eBay, but I figured I'd check here first before I spend my grocery money.
    Last edited by stkmw02; 07-18-2012 at 07:31 AM. Reason: Awaiting the arrival of the first two!

Banned Thelangoleer will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Fine

Looking to re-buy 11/22/63 limited signed - just sold some of my collection and was looking for a copy.

Gunslinger Apprentice Captain Hollister will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Desperately seeking Song Of Susannah UK Proof.

PM or email captainhollister@btinternet.com

Also looking for Plume Dark Tower Proofs and Arcs and The Gunslinger Viking Proof.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Captain Hollister; 07-27-2012 at 03:05 AM. Reason: Added more wants

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well, since it looks like the TWTTK lottery has come and gone, and I can't afford what I've been seeing out there, I thought I'd try turning here.

I'm looking for a S/L DMG edition.

One the table for trade discussion is the UK 52/200 Waterstones S/L; the S/L Under The Dome (Card box was slightly bent during shipment, but the book and dust jacket are perfect); and up to the $350 that Grant was charging.

Any starting offers from those of you that might have multiple copies of the DMG editions?

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    Well, since it looks like the TWTTK lottery has come and gone, and I can't afford what I've been seeing out there, I thought I'd try turning here.

I'm looking for a S/L DMG edition.

One the table for trade discussion is the UK 52/200 Waterstones S/L; the S/L Under The Dome (Card box was slightly bent during shipment, but the book and dust jacket are perfect); and up to the $350 that Grant was charging.

Any starting offers from those of you that might have multiple copies of the DMG editions?
    Same here..cant afford what its going for right now. I do hope that you find one for a reasonable price.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Ok thanks...if you still have them and decide to sell them, let me know.
    Thanks
    I have "The Plant" Part 3 Proof Copy on ebay...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...item2320712865

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

That's the only 'Plant' I need, to match my other two! To bid or not to bid, that is a question?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    That's the only 'Plant' I need, to match my other two! To bid or not to bid, that is a question?
    It's obviously a sign. You must bid. . Besides, it isn't my money.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

You know the answer already

Country
    Country Flag

I will step aside.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone have a DT 5 sampler or a Just After Sunset sampler (these are UK). Looking for both.
    Will post pics as soon as i can, at work and can't access photobucket due to restrictions.
    biomieg had them for sale on his list, I was to slow to get those, theres pictures there if your curious

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

One Just After Sunset sampler was last week on ebay,.... not sold for 10 gbp

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Wanted 'Salem's Lot -illustrated edition, first printing. Holdorf edition of The Stand.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 344 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 136 186 ... LastLast