Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 344 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 159 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 8600

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking for first printings of Different Seasons, The Dead Zone and Pet Sematary.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    Does anyone have dark tower gunslinger for sale 1st edition, 1st or 2nd printing? I dont have one. also looking for signed limited copies of the series.
    Thanks,
    Simon
    Have you checked the Collectible Classifieds thread? Some Dark Tower S/L's were offered up in just the last few posts there.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Hi
    Does anyone have three Kevin Quigley chapbooks from Cemetery Dance , Chart of Darkness and Ink in the Veins volume one and two that they would like to sell? I have tried buying them from CD but they will not sell.
    Thanks
    Jon

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for the little chapbook updates to the Justin Brooks biblio. Thank you.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonsMovies View Post
    I have two. I used to keep them under TMSG's that I have.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

You know, I am going to build myself a time machine. After my time machine is complete, I am firstly going to take a tiny secret trip and make a tiny secret friend, but more on that later. AFTER I do that, I am going to go back to when you FIRST started collecting, about a hundred years ago, when you were only fifty-two years old. And I am going to convince the very first person who sold you your very first item to give it to you for free. You will spot it sitting on a shelf or propped up on a table after your daily ritual of walking the shores of the beach and laughing at the ducks. You feel a connection with this Stephen King item. You must own it. You quickly look around, and before anyone else sees the treasure that is before you, you grab it and walk hurridly towards the front counter with the item slightly tucked in the crook of your right arm. There is a man there, a very polite man with whom I have made friends with only ten minutes prior. You will walk up to him, carefully place the item on the counter and in a nervous voice ask how much it would cost you. The man will smile and simply extend his arms forward, slowly pushing the item back to you. "It's on the house, my friend." And at this moment you will feel a sense of astonishment the likes of which you have never felt before. You're going to wonder ...

"Why?"

and you are going to say ... "Oh my God, mister ... Thank you!" and he's going to say, of course, "You're welcome, I hope you enjoy the rich and exciting new world of Stephen King." You will smile, and turn to walk away, holding your new and free Stephen King item in your hands, watching it glisten as it catches our closest star's rays, turning it over and over again, inspecting each and every square centimeter, feeling the power that the item brings with it, imagining what the next hundred years of Stephen King collecting will be like. You are going to feel something that you have been grasping for your entire life.

Joy.

And THAT is when I'm going to step out from around the corner of the building and command my pet dinosaur to eat you.

Gunslinger Apprentice iowabob will become famous soon enough iowabob will become famous soon enough iowabob's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I have two. I used to keep them under TMSG's that I have.
    Quit teasing Shannon about TMSG's. What he REALLY needs for the upcoming holiday season is a wooden Derry, Maine Christmas Tree Ornament.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I like that a lot, but I have something (in my opinion) better coming soon ...

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

What he REALLY needs for the upcoming holiday season is a wooden Derry, Maine Christmas Tree Ornament.
    Cool.

Way cool!

Gunslinger Apprentice iowabob will become famous soon enough iowabob will become famous soon enough iowabob's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonsMovies
    I like that a lot, but I have something (in my opinion) better coming soon ...

OK, then you're probably gonna want the other 5 or 6 ornaments made by the Bangor Historical Society. You don't want Steve's house go get lonely do you?

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Shannon, one of the Brooks' Addenda is (was? Can't check it right now) listed on eBay.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

You know, I am going to build myself a time machine. First I am going to take a tiny trip and make a new friend, but more on that later. AFTER I do that, I am going to go back to when you FIRST started collecting, about a hundred years ago, when you were only fifty-two years old. And I am going to convince the very first person who sold you your very first item to give it to you for free. You will spot it sitting on a shelf or propped up on a table after your daily ritual of walking the shores of the beach and laughing at the ducks. You feel a connection with this Stephen King item. You must own it. You quickly look around, and before anyone else sees the treasure that is before you, you grab it and walk hurridly towards the front counter. There is a man there, a man I have recently made very good friends with. You will walk up to him, carefully place the item on the counter and in a nervous voice ask how much it would cost you. The man will smile and simply extend his arms forward, slowly pushing the item back to you. "It's on the house, my friend." And at this moment you will feel a sense of astonishment the likes of which you have never felt before. You're going to wonder ...

"Why?"

and you are going to say ... "Oh my God, mister ... Thank you!" and he's going to say, of course, "You're welcome, I hope you enjoy the rich and exciting new world of Stephen King." And you will smile, and turn to walk away, holding your new and free Stephen King item in your hands, watching it glisten as it catches the Sun's rays, turning it over and over again, inspecting each and every square centimeter, feeling the power that the item brings with it, imagining what the next hundred years of Stephen King collecting will be like. You are going to feel something that you have never felt before.

Joy.

And THAT is when I'm going to step out from around the corner of the building and command my pet dinosaur to eat you.
    Nice story Shannon! I didn't see the pet dinosaur thing coming, figured he was going to slip and fall and watch it sail slowly through the air before shattering into a million pieces.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

You know, I am going to build myself a time machine. First I am going to take a tiny trip and make a new friend, but more on that later. AFTER I do that, I am going to go back to when you FIRST started collecting, about a hundred years ago, when you were only fifty-two years old. And I am going to convince the very first person who sold you your very first item to give it to you for free. You will spot it sitting on a shelf or propped up on a table after your daily ritual of walking the shores of the beach and laughing at the ducks. You feel a connection with this Stephen King item. You must own it. You quickly look around, and before anyone else sees the treasure that is before you, you grab it and walk hurridly towards the front counter. There is a man there, a man I have recently made very good friends with. You will walk up to him, carefully place the item on the counter and in a nervous voice ask how much it would cost you. The man will smile and simply extend his arms forward, slowly pushing the item back to you. "It's on the house, my friend." And at this moment you will feel a sense of astonishment the likes of which you have never felt before. You're going to wonder ...

"Why?"

and you are going to say ... "Oh my God, mister ... Thank you!" and he's going to say, of course, "You're welcome, I hope you enjoy the rich and exciting new world of Stephen King." And you will smile, and turn to walk away, holding your new and free Stephen King item in your hands, watching it glisten as it catches the Sun's rays, turning it over and over again, inspecting each and every square centimeter, feeling the power that the item brings with it, imagining what the next hundred years of Stephen King collecting will be like. You are going to feel something that you have never felt before.

Joy.

Did you enter that in the Cemetery Dance short story contest?

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    Also looking for: Ubris fall 1968, fall 1969 and spring 1968 to buy - cash or trade....
    Does that mean you already have a copy of the issue with 'Night Surf' (Spring '69)? That seems to be the hardest one to find (or so I was told).
    Yep. Have that edition of Ubris as well as Onan, Moth, Contraband. Looking for the other Ubris issues and Marshroots (Marshroots is the impossible one to find...)

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

iowabob - I'll pass on the other ornaments from the Bangor Historical Society. I can't collect EVERYTHING now ... lol. The Derry ornament, that's something I would buy though, is it yours? Where did you find the picture? Give me info info info!

Michaël (ha!) - Thanks for the heads up, found it and am watching it. Ends in two days.

George - Having a dinosaur eat Jerome makes me smile.

Jerome - Nope, that was only for you.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Also looking for: Ubris fall 1968, fall 1969 and spring 1968 to buy - cash or trade....
    Does that mean you already have a copy of the issue with 'Night Surf' (Spring '69)? That seems to be the hardest one to find (or so I was told).
    Yep. Have that edition of Ubris as well as Onan, Moth, Contraband. Looking for the other Ubris issues and Marshroots (Marshroots is the impossible one to find...)
    Very nice! You're ahead of me in the pre-Carrie game. I still need two Ubris issues, Onan, the Contrabands and Marshroots (counting from the 1967 Startling Mystery Mag, I don't expect to ever obtain anything older than that). And some Cavaliers but those are easy.

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Marshroots is tough
    It took me many years to find one and then got lucky!
    Took some help to get one!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

You know, I am going to build myself a time machine. After my time machine is complete, I am firstly going to take a tiny secret trip and make a tiny secret friend, but more on that later. AFTER I do that, I am going to go back to when you FIRST started collecting, about a hundred years ago, when you were only fifty-two years old. And I am going to convince the very first person who sold you your very first item to give it to you for free. You will spot it sitting on a shelf or propped up on a table after your daily ritual of walking the shores of the beach and laughing at the ducks. You feel a connection with this Stephen King item. You must own it. You quickly look around, and before anyone else sees the treasure that is before you, you grab it and walk hurridly towards the front counter with the item slightly tucked in the crook of your right arm. There is a man there, a very polite man with whom I have made friends with only ten minutes prior. You will walk up to him, carefully place the item on the counter and in a nervous voice ask how much it would cost you. The man will smile and simply extend his arms forward, slowly pushing the item back to you. "It's on the house, my friend." And at this moment you will feel a sense of astonishment the likes of which you have never felt before. You're going to wonder ...

"Why?"

and you are going to say ... "Oh my God, mister ... Thank you!" and he's going to say, of course, "You're welcome, I hope you enjoy the rich and exciting new world of Stephen King." You will smile, and turn to walk away, holding your new and free Stephen King item in your hands, watching it glisten as it catches our closest star's rays, turning it over and over again, inspecting each and every square centimeter, feeling the power that the item brings with it, imagining what the next hundred years of Stephen King collecting will be like. You are going to feel something that you have been grasping for your entire life.

Joy.

Shannon, that's a very sad, sad, story!!!! You never ended up with "TMSG"!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Ah, but in that alternate timeline, I become the new Randall Flagg and this is my website. Welcome!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Ah, but in that alternate timeline, I become the new Randall Flagg and this is my website. Welcome!
    Hi Randall. I hear you have a spare TMSG. Care to sell me one?
    Thanks

The New ShannonsMovies

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

New Randall Flagg Shannon: Hello new ShannonsMovies, love the name. I DO have a spare TMSG, and I would be glad to share it, because I am nice like that to all my fellow collectors.

ShannonsMovies Shannon: HEY! I see what you did there! I didn't think anyone else from here was from my alternate reality. Beware my T-Rex.

My Mood
    Cynical

Paging ShannonsMovies ... please meet me at the Thomas Hill Standpipe in Bangor. -- Pennywise

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default dark tower 2nd ed slipcover

Hi,
    Not sure what your 2nd edition slipcover for gunslinger is worth but if you let me know and if you still have it, im very interested, thanks,
    Simon

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post
    Anyone have an extra 2nd edition Gunslinger jacket they care to sell. Picked up a copy of the book and the book its self is more or less unread and in fantastic shape, the jacket onthe other hand is not good at all, not sure how such a bad jacket ended up on such a great book !! But would like to add a great jacket to a great book if someone is willing to sell !!!! I know some of you out there have a few of them laying around !!
    I have one extra of the 2nd edition (Fine condition) and three of the 1st-NF condition. Make a serious offer.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

iowabob - Ooooooooh, I like it. I may have to reevaluate my previous statement about not wanting the other ornaments. That is cool. Do you have the other ones?

My Mood
    Cynical

iowabob - Ooooooooh, I like it. I may have to reevaluate my previous statement about not wanting the other ornaments. That is cool. Do you have the other ones?
    I think I have a total of 7 ornaments (including SK's house and the standpipe). If I remember correctly, there really isn't anything SK related with the other 5. I'll double-check and let you know.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 344 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 159 ... LastLast