Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 113 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,225 of 2807

Thread: The Wind Through the Keyhole-Collecting Discussion

Traveler joeblasko128 is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by RIC #520 View Post
    WOW.. #191/200.. by far the highest number posted.. I was beginning to wonder if the last 50% of the books were lost..
    I was wondering if you knew if they were sold in sequence? It was my understanding that the majority were pre-ordered prior to the link on Waterstones going live?

Gunslinger Apprentice RIC #520 will become famous soon enough RIC #520 will become famous soon enough

Yeah.. but the books have no numbers on the outside? So, not sure how they could be distributed in order.. Although, I would think books close in numbers would be boxed together... interesting..

Traveler joeblasko128 is on a distinguished road

Yeah.. but the books have no numbers on the outside? So, not sure how they could be distributed in order.. Although, I would think books close in numbers would be boxed together... interesting..
    Doh! Good point. That little tidbit flew right over my head.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

BEGGING FOR # 32 / 200.

I will have one to trade!!!!!!

PLEEEEEEEEEEZ!

Gunslinger Apprentice RIC #520 will become famous soon enough RIC #520 will become famous soon enough

What is your number AKC?

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What is your number AKC?
    Don't know yet.....

Will be on its way soon!

gotha.. good luck on finding 32. We found 157 for Greg...There are still quite a few that are seal. There may be some books that will never be opened. I hope 32 will not be one of them..

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very Fine Books has one for sale...could it be 32? - http://www.veryfinebooks.com/Product...ductCode=SK208

Ebay has six listed from starting bid $526 to BIN $700. All are sealed. There is one other S/N on ebay that is up to $166 after a starting bid of 99 cents. Hope we will continue to get updates on the numbers..

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey team,
    I've been considering putting mu UK S/L up on ebay, to see if I can get a good amount for it to put towards either a Skeleton Crew, Regulators, or with some other funds to get a Stand S/L.
    Is anyone looking for number 69 before I try my luck?

A WH Smith sold on ebay for GBP 35 w/ shipping. Very nice price for a book that sold in the stores for GBP 9.99.

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

I just bought a WH Smith UK copy for £9 plus another £9 for shipping just so I could match the dustjacket with my S/L copy. I figured what's another 30 dollars if I like the way the book displays better?

Also, for folks still waiting on their UK books, my packaging and shipping from Waterstones and Hatchards was excellent.

A WH Smith sold on ebay for GBP 35 w/ shipping. Very nice price for a book that sold in the stores for GBP 9.99.

Gunslinger Apprentice Greg will become famous soon enough Greg will become famous soon enough Greg's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the heads up on the #157 fellas, I've contacted the owner and am awaiting reply, fingers crossed for a happy resolution all round, cheers.

Gunslinger Apprentice Greg will become famous soon enough Greg will become famous soon enough Greg's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Fingers crossed also for AKC's search.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

#162 has been found.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Jerome, you take some great up close book pictures. Do you have a custom camera setting or use an editing program and do cropping - what is your secret for getting the image to come out so well?

I've tried the macro setting on both my digital cameras, but it doesn't look as good as your picture.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

As you can see, the shrinkwrap has a "crinkle" to it. The two images are from scans (my Hewlet Packard Printer/copier/fax 2610xi). Scans are actually too "perfect". That's why the shrinkwrap shows.
    Later I will take (with a camera) some beauty pics.
    The images are huge, so my apologies to the members with a slow connection, or a small screen.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

did anybody get their facsimile signed UK edition yet? do we know if they shipped?

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Did you order from PS? My experience with PS is that they don't send notice of shipment, and the order status on their website never changes from "Processing" (even after the books have been received). You order the books, and then one day they appear on your doorstep. The books usually take 1 to 2 weeks.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King The Wind Through the Keyhole
    signed slipcased UK collectors edition limited 82/200

Thanks Randell & Stockerlone #82 & 162 have been added to the list. Up to 27 listed .. keep them coming

[33/200 (16.6%) Shrinkwrap (15%)

AKC looking for 32/200
    Greg looking for 157/200 (found shnnrc01)
    Patrick looking for 196/200

but does it add up to 19?

I think this is an interesting fact. With numbers 1-200. There is only one combination that adds up to 19, which is 1+9+9. So for the #19 people, only two books in this rare collection, #19, and #199. Both are out there somewhere...

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have one more unopened copy that will be going to another TDT member..

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

I just carefully slit the shrinkwrap. I received #12, ordered from the Waterstones' website.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 113 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 ... LastLast