Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 113 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 ... LastLast

Thread: The Wind Through the Keyhole-Collecting Discussion

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm sure there will also be slipcases from Tomas for DT8
    http://www.stephenkingcollector.com/buy_slipcases.html[/QUOTE]

I sure hope he makes one to match the others. His are really nice I have a set myself.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by LostAlivE View Post
    I'm sure there will also be slipcases from Tomas for DT8
    http://www.stephenkingcollector.com/buy_slipcases.html

I sure hope he makes one to match the others. His are really nice I have a set myself.[/QUOTE]

I have the DMG cases, for authenticity sake, but I also have Tomas' cases for "The Dead Zone" (actually 2, one for the UK and one for the US 1/1) and COTW, which I really like. He does outstanding work on all of his cases.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Finely crafted Overlook slipcase?
    Hah! I was going to post the exact same reply!
    My Grandfather once told me if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all. You have every right to your opinion, but remember the man is simply doing the best he can to provide for his family the best way he knows how. Just a thought.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead jemaher will become famous soon enough jemaher will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    My Grandfather once told me if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all. You have every right to your opinion, but remember the man is simply doing the best he can to provide for his family the best way he knows how. Just a thought.
    mae west said it best....... "If you dont have anything nice to say...Sit next to me!"

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Come on Bill, it's not as if we're questioning the man's good intentions. We're simply saying that we don't like his slipcases. There's a difference you know. What good would this forum be if we can't say anything that's not 'nice'?

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't own any of Overlook's aftermarket slipcases. The production values may be of the highest quality. Of the ones I've considered, the reason I passed is because of the exterior artwork. It's simply a matter of personal preference and I find them unattractive.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    I don't own any of Overlook's aftermarket slipcases. The production values may be of the highest quality. Of the ones I've considered, the reason I passed is because of the exterior artwork. It's simply a matter of personal preference and I find them unattractive.
    I like the Duma Key and Stand uncut slipcases they did. The other ones I can live without. Especially Just After Sunset.

Gunslinger Apprentice nyy3723a is on a distinguished road nyy3723a's Avatar

Hey all - I'm considering selling my copy of LSOE (under 800). Can anyone give me some advise about how I could go about researching what the current market is? IDK how to search ebay for closed auctions and haven't been able to get any other info. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Banned Ric is an unknown quantity at this point

My Mood
    Angry

Quote Originally Posted by nyy3723a View Post
    Hey all - I'm considering selling my copy of LSOE (under 800). Can anyone give me some advise about how I could go about researching what the current market is? IDK how to search ebay for closed auctions and haven't been able to get any other info. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
    Current market is ~ $650 alone or ~$700 with corresponding Artist Edition.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ric View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nyy3723a View Post
    Current market is ~ $650 alone or ~$700 with corresponding Artist Edition.
    I think it might be $50 higher, but as an approximation close enough. I don't see it dropping anytime soon.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Story description from Amazon.co.uk

Product Description
    For readers new to The Dark Tower, THE WIND THROUGH THE KEYHOLE is a stand-alone novel, and a wonderful introduction to the series. It is a story within a story, which features both the younger and older gunslinger Roland on his quest to find the Dark Tower. Fans of the existing seven books in the series will also delight in discovering what happened to Roland and his ka tet between the time they leave the Emerald City and arrive at the outskirts of Calla Bryn Sturgis.

This Russian Doll of a novel, a story within a story, within a story, visits Mid-World's last gunslinger, Roland Deschain, and his ka-tet as a ferocious storm halts their progress along the Path of the Beam. (The novel can be placed between Dark Tower IV and Dark Tower V.) Roland tells a tale from his early days as a gunslinger, in the guilt ridden year following his mother's death. Sent by his father to investigate evidence of a murderous shape shifter, a "skin man," Roland takes charge of Bill Streeter, a brave but terrified boy who is the sole surviving witness to the beast's most recent slaughter. Roland, himself only a teenager, calms the boy by reciting a story from the Book of Eld that his mother used to read to him at bedtime, "The Wind through the Keyhole." "A person's never too old for stories," he says to Bill. "Man and boy, girl and woman, we live for them." And stories like these, they live for us.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A NEW GAME BEGINS

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Sounds good to me!

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Still no Grant preorder?

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

According to Ms Mod on the SKMB:

The release date for The Wind Through the Keyhole has been bumped ahead and is now anticipated to be released on March 12, 2012.
    She didn't indicate whether this is the Grant date or the Scribner date (or both).

John

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Grant is released on February, so it's Scribner.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A NEW GAME BEGINS

Gunslinger Apprentice BigCoffinHunter is on a distinguished road BigCoffinHunter's Avatar

I'm hoping they'll release pricing information soon so that I know if the money I set aside will cover it. I put aside $600.00 for the Signed/Limited and two copies of the Artist edition. I was figuring the S/L will be around $400.00 and the Artist around $100.00 a copy. Hopefully it won't be much more than that...
    "Smile... It is a fine day..."

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Grant is released on February, so it's Scribner.
    How can you confirm the Grant edition is due in February? Everything I have been led to believe indicates otherwise.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Liljas' site:

Info about the limited Keyhole
    Posted: July 19, 2011, 00:39:46
    Here are some interesting news from Donald M. Grant about the limited edition of B>Wind Through the Keyhole. They will release the Limited Editions in February 2012 and King has agreed to sign only 800 copies of a Deluxe Edition. In keeping with their policies of supporting long time customers, owners of Deluxe Edition copies of The Little Sisters of Elurianumbered 1-800 will have the first option to buy this Deluxe Edition.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Simonandschuster.com now has added a "Cover To Be Unveiled" flag to the image they had posted, which hopefully confirms that the generic image they were using is not the final cover.

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well, If anyone is selling a PC s/l in the future...let me know.

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by killbourne View Post
    Well, If anyone is selling a PC s/l in the future...let me know.
    Ditto

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Tritto

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Liljas' site:

Info about the limited Keyhole
    Posted: July 19, 2011, 00:39:46
    Here are some interesting news from Donald M. Grant about the limited edition of Wind Through the Keyhole. They will release the Limited Editions in February 2012 and King has agreed to sign only 800 copies of a Deluxe Edition. In keeping with their policies of supporting long time customers, owners of Deluxe Edition copies of The Little Sisters of Elurianumbered 1-800 will have the first option to buy this Deluxe Edition.
    Any idea as to when we will need to place our order and, my real question, pay DMG for the book(s)?
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 113 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 ... LastLast