Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 192 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 126 176 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,900 of 4791

Thread: Betts Books

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    Red 'Salem's # 44...
    It sold for $3200 or bit more than twice the SL limited. Theoretically does this mean that the red roman numeraled (sp?) deluxe edition of SL would sell for approximately twice that of the black roman numeraled deluxe edition?
    The last Black Deluxe that I know of sold for $4,500. The last Red Deluxe sold for $7,500. Pretty close!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Pasiuk57 View Post
    David is totally correct-The Green Mile proofs have really hardly NO complete sets.
    They just don't change hands that often...
    I think $5500 is more than fair!
    How many complete sets do you think there are? I have one. I also recognize the
    one David just sold, it was signed at the Naples signing in 2001 but has since changed
    hands several times.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Did you buy the Green Mile set, Tim? And/or the red numbered 'Salem's Lot?
    Uh……yes and yes

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Uh……yes and yes

GREAT acquisitions! Congratulations!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sentinel View Post
    David is totally correct-The Green Mile proofs have really hardly NO complete sets.
    one David just sold, it was signed at the Naples signing in 2001 but has since changed
    hands several times.
    Alan (Mr. Rabbit Trick) owns a full set too, I believe. I assume Bob owns one too. If Mike owns a full set as well that would make five out of six possible sets right here in our little community.

Country
    Country Flag

GREAT acquisitions! Congratulations!
    Thanks Michaël.

Super excited and now, super broke.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Fantastic aquisitions, Tim. Congratulations!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I think a big part of the $3200 price for the red-numbered Salem's Lot was the provenance that was included.

John

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Holy crap Tim.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You nailed it Tim !

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I think a big part of the $3200 price for the red-numbered Salem's Lot was the provenance that was included.

John
    John, you are absolutely correct. From my perspective, that is pretty cool.....

Appreciate the shared excitement, I was really, really excited to see the Red #'d Edition pop up and, got even more excited when I saw the complete set of Green Mile proofs right underneath it.

As a result, will be laying low for awhile (from a buying perspective). Gotta' digest. Between these and the big shipment of Grant's stuff en route, whew.....

Thanks again guys....

AKC

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, AKC. That is an impressive haul.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Default The Green Mile Proofs 1-6

hands several times.
    Alan (Mr. Rabbit Trick) owns a full set too, I believe. I assume Bob owns one too. If Mike owns a full set as well that would make five out of six possible sets right here in our little community.

YES-I have a full set of six!!

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

hands several times.
    I own a complete set also.

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

BTW... I know of at least two red roman numeral deluxe salem's lot's that have sold for over 8000.00

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    BTW... I know of at least two red roman numeral deluxe salem's lot's that have sold for over 8000.00
    Those are Roman numerals though... Unless I am mistaken, please correct me, I believe this was just numbered in red ink.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Those are Roman numerals though... Unless I am mistaken, please correct me, I believe this was just numbered in red ink.
    I believe there were 25 roman numeral copies... 10 of which were reserved for the author and publisher which were written in red ink... the rest were for the public and numbered in black ink.

Country
    Country Flag

That would support the discussion up thread regarding the Red Editions selling at nearly double their Black counterpart....

I sold a Black Deluxe Roman Numeraled Edition for $4,500 early last year....

Country
    Country Flag

Back to the Green Mile Proofs discussion.

Everything I read indicates that only SIX proofs of Volume 6 were produced. That means that only 6 complete sets exist.

By our latest count, are all 6 complete sets within the TDT community?

How cool would that be?

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

If anyone has a Black Roman Numeral or PC I'd love to purchase, $4,500.00

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Back to the Green Mile Proofs discussion.

Everything I read indicates that only SIX proofs of Volume 6 were produced. That means that only 6 complete sets exist.

By our latest count, are all 6 complete sets within the TDT community?

How cool would that be?

yep... we're an insane bunch of MoFos here for sure...

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Terry, why you want to play my homie like that? I mean you were like, Blam!!! Dropping that shit on his ass!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

What shit? Who's ass?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

What shit? Who's ass?
    Feeble attempt at humor? Oh, well.

Since I have oft times been characterized as "Confused", I like to try to pass it on when I can!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 192 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 126 176 ... LastLast