Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 192 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 4791

Thread: Betts Books

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Tim
    We all float down here!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

You Grant???? Cool!

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well, still need to determine which of my remaining organs are sufficiently viable for me to make a down payment on this monster - kidneys grow back, right?
    We all float down here!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Grant!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default HMMM..

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Penny View Post
    Well, still need to determine which of my remaining organs are sufficiently viable for me to make a down payment on this monster - kidneys grow back, right?
    No, but the good news is you have two, and you only need one. If you never play sports again...or Jog,...or leave your house for more than 20 minutes...., or use a pogo stick............

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

It's well worth a kidney or pancreas... not sure about a lung... you might need both of those.
    I'd give my left nut to have mine back (I don't use that one anyways)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Tim
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    You Grant???? Cool!
    Could not have gone to a nicer guy, IMHO!!!

Congratulations!!!!

Spoiler:
    However, you're wife may be taking you're "dick" away and keeping it in the fridge from now on!! Along with your credit cards!! LOL

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Sad, but likley true, Wild Bill ... I've yet to find the "perfect time" to drop this particular clanger on Connie
    We all float down here!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sad, but likley true, Wild Bill ... I've yet to find the "perfect time" to drop this particular clanger on Connie

Little advice?

Spoiler:
    Tell her AFTER sex!!! LOL

Spoiler:
    BTW are we "officially off topic" yet? LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

wrap it up and put it under the christmas tree, then act like santa brought it....

no really honey...it was santa!

Country
    Country Flag

Ain't gonna work (although I'll certainly likely follow through on part of your suggestion Wild Bill) so maybe I'll be lucky, and maybe it'll be delivered when Connie's not home, and maybe I can sneak it up to the reading room without it being noticed (seeing as how it's so freaking discreet, size wise - I'd be less conspicuous hauling a dead body up the stairs) and maybe there are such things as unicorns ...

Nope, hard, fast fact of the matter is my arse is grass in a couple of weeks when it hits the doorstep (and likely take the front door off its hinges in the process)
    We all float down here!

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Let the drama begin......it shipped TODAY! And yes, it is indeed in a rather LARGE box.

Good luck Grant!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome !!!! Thanks Tim
    We all float down here!

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I've noticed that the Erin Wells/Dolso cases for The Shining have been sitting still for awhile. David recently listed some, but the others haven't moved for some time. I don't have a 1/1/ Shining yet, but when I do, I'd like to consider getting one of these cases. For those that have the Wells cases, what's the general opinion of them? I love the work she did on IT, so I'm surprised these haven't sold. Especially considering how quickly the Dameron Salem's Lot cases moved last month.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It is all about the piece. If you like the original art that comes with a specific case-go for it.

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome new stuff up for sale! Unfortunately, out of my reach right now.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

David posted at 2, I fired off an email at 2:08 and now I'm one very happy customer.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    David posted at 2, I fired off an email at 2:08 and now I'm one very happy customer.
    Yep. I'm getting something too.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Me too.....

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Me four - I got two somethings I'd been looking a long time for. You cannot beat Betts.

BTW - whoever got the Salem's Lot 1st w/ 2nd DJ got a great deal.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Interesting to see David has 10 gift editions of The Shining reserved already...

Gunslinger Apprentice JasonUK is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Happy

Yeah, good to see it's a level playing field...

Country
    Country Flag

As a reputable Stephen King book store, I would EXPECT that he would have copies available to his customer base. I have no issue with Subterranean Press supporting the small book stores by holding 10 copies for their respective circulation. Specifically of the Gift Edition......

Not too worried about availability of the Gift Edition or that David has the relationship with the small publishers to ensure that he is allocated a very small amount of copies to offer his loyal customer base.

My two cents....

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Well said, AKC.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

For the record, I wasn't saying it was a problem for me. Totally agree that for the Gift editions, its good to see small book stores being looked after....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 192 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast