Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 192 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Thread: Betts Books

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    No need. The website is ready. The DB will be very soon. In two weeks I'll have finished the project that is killing me and I'll be able to convert the rest of it.
    Sorry, meant no harm. Just thinking out loud.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, Bill...don't worry, man. Sorry if I was misunderstood. I was just explaining that only one thing is missing.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just placed my first order from Betts today. Super nice guy. Nothing spectacular, just filling some holes in my newly started collection. Can't wait to get them. Thanks David!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the boards. If you need any assistance please ask-either in a thread or via PM.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Just placed my first order from Betts today. Super nice guy. Nothing spectacular, just filling some holes in my newly started collection. Can't wait to get them. Thanks David!!

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

8) That's how I will picture David now. Captain Nice!

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    I think i missed that STand Book how much did you get it for? I always do a Ctrl F and type the books that i am looking for! I just had my 1st edition signed and now i cant upgrade!
    $250.00

It was a Consignment Book that David had listed as VG/VG. When I bought it and he received it from the Seller it was F/F. Beautiful copy that will look good in my BLACK Stand Case in route from the Collector.....

Gotta go. Heading to Betts to find the next "Hidden Treasure".....

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

8) That's how I will picture David now. Captain Nice!
    Hey Dan! Thanks for that first order....others will tell you...collecting King is a very slippery slope! LOL

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Alan G View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Thank you. As I've said before, Betts does not make a lot of money, and that's ok with me. The real reason I do it is because of the pure joy I get from helping collectors satisfy their "itches." As a hard-core collector myself, I TOTALLY understand that euphoria of finding something you really want. I get the same "high" in helping other people. Running Betts is its own reward!
    This is so true. David being a collector himself really shows when you deal with him. I actually have a 'Salem's Lot S/L on layaway (made my first payment 2 days a go ) and worked out the whole deal with David in a matter of minutes. I have been after a copy of this book practically since the minute it sold out and I am very excited about the fact I shall have one in a few months! Wiz understands how much these things mean to us and it shows when you deal with him. and I for one think Betts may well be the best bookstore in the whole universe!

Thanks David!
    I would have to whole-heartedly agree!!!! Now, if he could just make me a deal on a UK 'Salem's Lot he could have my firstborn, cheap!!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh David will make you a deal!!!! All you gotta do is pay him and he'll send the book right out - packaged perfectly too! No problem!!!!!!! :-)
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Jimimck has a UK SALEM'S LOT for sale, make the man an offer!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah!!! Make the man an offer!

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah you Yankee! Make the man an offer!

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CRinVA View Post
    Oh David will make you a deal!!!! All you gotta do is pay him and he'll send the book right out - packaged perfectly too! No problem!!!!!!! :-)
    Pay him? He's never asked me for any money.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah Yankee man, make the man an offer....

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Offer. Man. Make.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Jimimck has a UK SALEM'S LOT for sale, make the man an offer!
    Actually, I have. We came very close to a deal, but the s/h from New Zealand always seems to be a deal breaker. Hence, my request of David. Kinda crappy in this day and age that s/h should be such a burden either way, but it is what it is I suppose.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Just got my order from Betts! Very well packaged. Thanks a bunch! I will definitely be ordering more when more money comes my way.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Just curious, Dan. What did you get?

John

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah Dan! You gotta' show it off!!!!!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah Dan, show it off, make the man an offer!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Yeah Dan, show it off, make the man an offer!
    lol

Country
    Country Flag

I will try to take some photos Thursday. It wasn't anything special, just filling some holes in the collection.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I will try to take some photos Thursday. It wasn't anything special, just filling some holes in the collection.
    Tease!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 192 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast