Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 192 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 ... LastLast
Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 4791

Thread: Betts Books

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I'm still working diligently on getting my list up on Betts site.....I have pages and pages of items....RIGHT NOW, I'm looking to post a PARTIAL list by noon tomorrow (Saturday 7th). There will much more to follow that initial listing. Many rarer, higher priced items will come first, mixed with some "regular" stuff as well. Good night folks...back to my web site loading.

Ahhh, you are indeed the MAN!!! Hard at work on a, Friday night? You should be out dining with, Mrs. Rainbow!!! LOL
    Ms. Rainbow in with her mom in MI right now as mom had hip replacement surgery Wed....that is ONLY reason why I was working so late!

I have 100 items and lots of pictures to post within the hour....over 100 more items to come over the following week (I hope).
    Very sorry to hear this, David. I hope that she is recovering and on the mend.

Your new listings reflect some really wonderful pieces and prices!!! You are indeed, THE MAN!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

David, does the Stephen King signature appear to be legitimate? What color ink is King's signature? Would you say the pen was a ball point pen or some other writing instrument (if so, please speculate)?
    What are the measurements of the book?
    How much does the book and slipcase weigh?
    Does the book fit properly in the slipcase (oops, it is in a slipcase correct?)...too large too tight or just right?
    Is shipping to New Zealand free?

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

you ask in jest I am sure...too busy to answer these questions other to say the book is totally legit.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

you ask in jest I am sure...too busy to answer these questions other to say the book is totally legit.
    Yes I am jesting....other than the free shipping to New Zealand.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I am wondering if I can get TDT.org to reimburse the cost of the DNA analysis of the leather or if this is another of the expenses the lowly member (me) must bear.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    I am wondering if I can get TDT.org to reimburse the cost of the DNA analysis of the leather or if this is another of the expenses the lowly member (me) must bear.
    I'll be happy to contribute, as I often do, Bob!! What do you need from me, PP wise? LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Eat the cow, let the goats clean up the garbage and then sleep with the sheep.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    <-------------------Insomnia tonight.
    I'm not sure what will help the most; counting sheep, goats or cows.
    I'll try all three and report back tomorrow.
    You could also try reading Insomnia....

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

I was working today and checking my phone to see when Betts would be updated. I was damn curious. I saw something I wanted and figured if it was meant to be it would be there when I got home. Using a phone via the internet has it's drawbacks. I emailed David, and he had both items I wanted. I paid this afternoon and can't wait to get them. Thanks David for the quick emails. Always appreciated. Good luck with your new home and hopefully you will be completely settled in soon enough.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Gunslinger Apprentice terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I didn't see the listing until 6pm central. Sent an email about an item, now we wait with fingers crossed.... lol

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by terrier91 View Post
    I didn't see the listing until 6pm central. Sent an email about an item, now we wait with fingers crossed.... lol
    I noticed that this site along with Betts and even some others won't load even with refreshing; at least for me. One of the guys mentioned deleting your "cookies" on your internet provider as that will help. Most of the time it does but sometimes it won't for me. I was refreshing on my phone when I could check it. I believe I saw the new listings around 1PM. I didn't try sooner because of work.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Gunslinger Apprentice RandyinAK will become famous soon enough RandyinAK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The same thing happened to me! I was refreshing my iPad over and over and it wasn't updating so I assumed David hadn't posted yet. About 12:10 someone posted on here that they were trying to get an item. That's when the panic set in so I ran to my laptop and it loaded the list. I don't know why it wouldn't update on the iPad.
    Randy in Alaska

Wanted:
    These 1st/1st Editions:
    Salems Lot
    Dead Zone

Wish List:
    The Stand S/L in coffin box
    Firestarter S/L
    Doctor Sleep S/L
    Cujo S/L
    Christine S/L

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by RandyinAK View Post
    The same thing happened to me! I was refreshing my iPad over and over and it wasn't updating so I assumed David hadn't posted yet. About 12:10 someone posted on here that they were trying to get an item. That's when the panic set in so I ran to my laptop and it loaded the list. I don't know why it wouldn't update on the iPad.
    Were you able to get out an email for what you wanted and a reply back with a yes or no?

Gunslinger Apprentice RandyinAK will become famous soon enough RandyinAK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes! Luckily I had two computers going. I wanted two things and got confirmation back on both. I'm now broke but I got the 1st/1st Night Shift and 1st/1st Different Seasons. I'm super happy. I feel like I got a deal on both. You?
    Randy in Alaska

Wanted:
    These 1st/1st Editions:
    Salems Lot
    Dead Zone

Wish List:
    Firestarter S/L
    Doctor Sleep S/L
    Cujo S/L
    Christine S/L

Gunslinger Apprentice Sovereign is on a distinguished road Sovereign's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Yes! Luckily I had two computers going. I wanted two things and got confirmation back on both. I'm now broke but I got the 1st/1st Night Shift and 1st/1st Different Seasons. I'm super happy. I feel like I got a deal on both. You?
    Congrats on the grabs I had a pre-filled email ready to send, and the second the list came up I locked in my purchases lol
    "No two persons ever read the same book." - Edmund Wilson

My Mood
    Confused

Great for you! Gotta love the older firsts! On a joking matter if you said "no" I would have replied, "TWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Gotta love Costanza!
    I got one of the Carrie remarques of the gift edition and the Dark Man matching portfolio and the original artwork. That will be framed for sure. I'm content and broke too, but way worth it.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sovereign View Post
    Congrats on the grabs I had a pre-filled email ready to send, and the second the list came up I locked in my purchases lol
    Haha I had a pre-filled email just in case there was a Night Shift. Wha did you get?
    Randy in Alaska

Wanted:
    These 1st/1st Editions:
    Salems Lot
    Dead Zone

Wish List:
    Firestarter S/L
    Doctor Sleep S/L
    Cujo S/L
    Christine S/L

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    Great for you! Gotta love the older firsts! On a joking matter if you said "no" I would have replied, "TWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Gotta love Costanza!
    I got one of the Carrie remarques of the gift edition and the Dark Man matching portfolio and the original artwork. That will be framed for sure. I'm content and broke too, but way worth it.
    Awesome!!!
    Randy in Alaska

Wanted:
    These 1st/1st Editions:
    Salems Lot
    Dead Zone

Wish List:
    Firestarter S/L
    Doctor Sleep S/L
    Cujo S/L
    Christine S/L

Country
    Country Flag

For financial reasons I hope he takes his time getting the next listing ready!!! Just kidding but not really. Haha
    Randy in Alaska

Wanted:
    These 1st/1st Editions:
    Salems Lot
    Dead Zone

Wish List:
    Firestarter S/L
    Doctor Sleep S/L
    Cujo S/L
    Christine S/L

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Is anybody else having trouble viewing the site? The webpage isn't loading.

Gunslinger Apprentice Sovereign is on a distinguished road Sovereign's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by Sovereign View Post
    Haha I had a pre-filled email just in case there was a Night Shift. Wha did you get?
    I've spent almost 1600$ this week, so I only picked up 2 1st/1st DTs cheaply. I wanted so much more, but my wallet would never speak to me again.
    "No two persons ever read the same book." - Edmund Wilson

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post

I did. I had to power down my iPad and restart. I must have hit refresh 1000 times. My regular laptop saved the day.
    Randy in Alaska

Wanted:
    These 1st/1st Editions:
    Salems Lot
    Dead Zone

Wish List:
    Firestarter S/L
    Doctor Sleep S/L
    Cujo S/L
    Christine S/L

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I did. I had to power down my iPad and restart. I must have hit refresh 1000 times. My regular laptop saved the day.
    Do you mean right now? The website won't load on my phone, iPad, or computer.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I got 2 items. Total cost: $11. Similar to the cost of my last order, except without the zeroes.

Country
    Country Flag

Nope. It won't load for me either.

Do you mean right now? The website won't load on my phone, iPad, or computer.
    It's not loading
    Randy in Alaska

Wanted:
    These 1st/1st Editions:
    Salems Lot
    Dead Zone

Wish List:
    Firestarter S/L
    Doctor Sleep S/L
    Cujo S/L
    Christine S/L