Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 192 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,500 of 4791

Thread: Betts Books

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Glad to hear everything is moving forward, David. Best of luck with the move!

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    EVERYONE-
    there is a bedroom/office not pictured on that site which is immediately to the right of the front door. Maybe a 10'/10' room which I plan to use as my office.
    nice house... damned expensive...

like it, but cleaning out any weeds from that white rock flowerbed is going to be a bitch... I did that to my flowerbeds, after a year... I shoveled out all the white rocks and went back to dirt... weeds/grass would grow in between the rocks and be hard as hell to pull out.

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, It looks like a great place! I hope you find a cheap teenager to help take care of that beautiful but intimidating yard though!
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I like it!

In Florida everything is flat, so it's nice to see a little contour to the property.

There's a couple thousand dollars worth of hardware on those cabinets. Interesting the way they built the cabinets into the wall too.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I dont see the pictures?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I dont see the pictures?
    Type the address into Google and click the Zillow link.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I dont see the pictures?
    They are on Zillow.com.

http://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sale...ct/14_zm/1_fr/

Click on "VIEW LARGER" for full screen pics.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

"Oh, the door into the attic is right above your bed! Sleep tight!" LOL!

Maybe even leave a copy of Skeleton Crew bookmarked to The Monkey for your guests/kids!! Superfun! LOL!
    I LOVE playing jokes on people, or at least visualizing playing jokes, whether or not I actually do, so this really appeals to the Jokester in me. Put this guy right inside the door, wound up so when they open the door, he starts playing!

It is a gorgeous place though, and a nice house and neighborhood to settle down in!
    WANTED

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, we like it quite a bit....expensive? Depends on where you live really in this country or state even. Move this house 20 miles north or northeast and it is $150K cheaper. That is an "average" house in this town and we are downsizing from a place 33% BIGGER. Biggest downside to this place is lack of storage....essentially no basement and very small attic compared to full basement and a walk-up huge attic I have now where I keep my hundreds of boxes and rolls of bubblewrap. Storage is 80% LESS in new house, will force us to let go of LOTS we have accumulated over 25 years which is a good thing!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

I'm moving into a new house right now... and for the first time will have a true "library" room as well as my own writing room. That means I have plenty of space to take all those King books you can't fit in your new place.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

David will Bett's have a spot like the other place you were hoping to get? Or will you still need to store a lot off site?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    David will Bett's have a spot like the other place you were hoping to get? Or will you still need to store a lot off site?
    Good question Kris.....

You remember the 1st place we found which had a separate building where I could do Betts. That was gorgeous.

This new place? I see it as a happy compromise.....Inside the front door/foyer, directly to the right is a 12' x 12' room (NOT pictured on Zillow) that I have claimed as my office. I will have a desk with 2 computers and 2 monitors (one for my Wall Street night job and one for Betts). I can get 2 of my 3 book cases in there and a wrapping table and still have some wall space to put up some of my artwork....Plus, my wife has given me the downstairs family room (the one pictured on Zillow with the fireplace and TV) to put up any other artwork that I want to hang. My other bookcase likely goes in this room as well. What I DON'T have good space for is all my box sizes and bubblewrap rolls.....Right now I have a 10' x 10' environmentally controlled storage unit down town that holds my consigned books, some Betts inventory and more of my personal collection. THAT unit will remain functioning as it does now...costs me $325 a month....not cheap but security is airtight and environmental control is awesome in the place.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

man I just got a butt-load of proofs delivered today....yeee haa's!
    Lot's of holes filled in.

I say thankee to 007 and Mr Dave

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Good question Kris.....

You remember the 1st place we found which had a separate building where I could do Betts. That was gorgeous.

This new place? I see it as a happy compromise.....Inside the front door/foyer, directly to the right is a 12' x 12' room (NOT pictured on Zillow) that I have claimed as my office. I will have a desk with 2 computers and 2 monitors (one for my Wall Street night job and one for Betts). I can get 2 of my 3 book cases in there and a wrapping table and still have some wall space to put up some of my artwork....Plus, my wife has given me the downstairs family room (the one pictured on Zillow with the fireplace and TV) to put up any other artwork that I want to hang. My other bookcase likely goes in this room as well. What I DON'T have good space for is all my box sizes and bubblewrap rolls.....Right now I have a 10' x 10' environmentally controlled storage unit down town that holds my consigned books, some Betts inventory and more of my personal collection. THAT unit will remain functioning as it does now...costs me $325 a month....not cheap but security is airtight and environmental control is awesome in the place.

where'd you say that storage unit was? wouldn't happen to have an address and unit number would ya?

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just spoke with Lot Guy earlier today (ok yesterday now). He is having some personal issues to deal with and may be "away" for a short time. I encouraged him to deal with his stuff first....he will definitely be back on the scene here in awhile, but in the meantime, try to give him some space to deal with his issues. Thanks.

Gunslinger Apprentice _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about

Great house David!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Just spoke with Lot Guy earlier today (ok yesterday now). He is having some personal issues to deal with and may be "away" for a short time. I encouraged him to deal with his stuff first....he will definitely be back on the scene here in awhile, but in the meantime, try to give him some space to deal with his issues. Thanks.
    I hope everything is OK. He is a great guy and has connections out of this world! and a HUGE Stephen King/Salem's Lot Fan. Thanks and keep us updated!

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Closed on the sale of 411 Joan Drive today! Renting back for 2 weeks. Whole house and collection to pack....Closing day for new house now Oct 15th which is better as it gives us 24 hours now to move entire contents of house rather than 10-12 hours.

Betts work will be iffy/spotty for a bit, just sayin'.

Thanks for all your good wishes!!!!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations David! Must feel good.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Best of luck, David!

John

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats David! Hope everything goes well with the move.

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Best to you during the move, David!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

New home new adventures all move one forward... even when the task is daunting and will be met by some suprises along the way. Best of luck with this transition David.

New house looks very open and comfortable.
    We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring
    will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot -

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

"Home" is where ever "Father Callahan" is!!! Best of luck with the move, David. The new digs look amazing!!! Now get packing!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

If you'll let me "browse", I'll come and personally guard the storage space while you're busy moving between 2 houses! May it all go smoothly and troublefree!
    WANTED

+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 192 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 ... LastLast