Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 110 of 192 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 120 160 ... LastLast
Results 2,726 to 2,750 of 4791

Thread: Betts Books

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awful David. Thinking of you and your loved ones.
    Wishing you all my best - and good health soon!

sk

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Best of luck, David. Again, you are in my prayers.

John

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So sorry to hear you didn't get better news. Continuing to keep you and your family in my thoughts and sending my best wishes for a speedy recovery.
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Recover well David and I hope that you're pain free soon

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    UPDATE::: Wednesday in hospital, they put in a stent to relieve pressure. Turns out I only have 1 good kidney (who knew until the CAT scan showed that) and that kidney has an active stone causing me pain/issues. Urologist told me I have few options. My stone is pretty big for a stone...if I did nothing he said I risk kidney failure, not a good thing, and he said cutting-type surgery not an option he chooses....so, Wed they put me out and put in a stent...they will give me a week for my one good kidney to "recover" a bit...this coming Wednesday I have to go back to hospital for 2nd surgery. They will try to remove the stone, but if they can't get at it, they will then break it up so I can pass it....I have 2 other stones in my left kidney as well (dormant for now), a smaller one and then one that looks like a damned boulder. I am home, trying to drink lots of fluids, am in constant maybe level 3 pain (out of 10, so irritating certainly but not debilitating)....just trying to get to next Wednesday morning where I do this all over again (and of course costs that come with)...Am looking at probably a $7500 bill all told.....because my family RARELY sees doctors or has medical intervention, my health insurance has always been one of those super high deductible things, so I'll have to pay for a BIG chunk of this out of pocket. URGH.

hoping you get better Dave... that sucks about your kidney, I know that's one of the things I fear a lot with having diabetes. I really empathize with you on the bills. Your deductible sounds like it's the similar to mine... 5 grand in network, 10 grand outside for me (only one on the policy).... but after the deductible, it's 100% coverage. Last year my in network medicals bills were $4963.00 - all out of pocket... insurance got away with paying nothing... bills were $37.00 short of the coverage kicking in.... lucky them.

Keep resting and good luck at passing that monster stone.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thinking of you here in Scotland, David. Get well soon!

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

David. Hate to hear that. Hope you get well soon

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Hang in there, David! Wishing you the best. Hope it's all behind you in a week.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Best wishes to you, David for a speedy & complete recovery!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry to hear the situation hasn't improved much. I'm wishing you the best!

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wishing you all the best, David. I hope you are feeling better soon and you have a speedy and full recovery.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Hope you recover very soon, David! Sending good energy from the south of the world.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

David - every now and again I come to take a peek at my old SK friends and I just saw this. My thoughts and prayers are with you my young, handsome friend! I've had kidney stones before so I know the pain. Trust me, I feel you and I can only imagine how much more you're going through. Sending you the biggest hug I can and best wishes to the speediest of recoveries!!

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Hey there Dolan! LOOOOONG time no see!
    ~Jonathan

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

SUPPPERRRR long I know, I know! I still have most of my collection but my love of collecting has moved to my love of traveling. Those of you who are friends on Facebook (Patrick, David, etc.) know just how much I love to get out of New York! I just got back from a month in Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, Vietnam, etc. Was epic. Got sick, obviously (haha) but otherwise I lurk every now and again. Glad to see some old faces still around

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

David
    hope second surgery went well today!
    Good luck.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Spoke with David today and will again defer to him to provide the details.

Can tell you that the second surgery was a success and the "stone" is out!

He's a bit groggy but, the worst is over.

AKC

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post

AKC

John

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post

AKC

John

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the update, Tim.

All the best, David!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Good to hear. All the best David.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the update AKC; great to hear! Hopefully the recovery is as quick and painless as possible, and this is all just an unpleasant memory soon.
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

That's great news! Godspeed with a quick and full recovery, David!

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Thanks for the update, good to hear he's doing better!
    ~Jonathan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 110 of 192 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 120 160 ... LastLast