I am pissed at myself over all this.

I had a lettered EOTD portfolio that I no longer needed. I had purchased a numbered one and a lettered one when they first went on sale at Suntup. When Paul was kind enough to later match my number to a newly purchased red numbered Philtrum Press edition of EOTD, I decided to let the lettered go. To be honest, I don't collect lettered editions - can't afford them long term. So, I reached out to a couple of dealers, and David ends up buying it for his own collection. I was glad to help a brother out! Then we both hear about the Misery edition, and how having the lettered EOTD will help secure the lettered Misery, I let Paul know that David has my copy. Low and behold David gets his rights to the lettered Misery - I want to emphasize, this is NOT the one he auctioned off on his website. Then I come to find out I could have made a $8000 profit? Ugh! That would have helped with my own collecting habits.

Let me be clear, I hold no ill will to David or Paul. They both provide great services to the collecting community. This is all my own angst. And I know that some of you will think it serves me right for trying to make a profit, but then that's how I have been able to expand my collection over the years. Enjoy your book David!