Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 192 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 159 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 4791

Thread: Betts Books

Citizen of Gilead barlow will become famous soon enough barlow's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Whoo... it's good to know there isn't a bunch of winged pigs ice-skating on the frozen lakes of Hell!

Ken

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

He's holding out on us.
    It's actually a collection of 150 TMSGs that he will guard like Smaug guards gold.
    Mark Twain

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Not THAT part of Texas....if Bob were to sell, the sun would quit shining
    well... I'm in the austin,tx area... and the sun hasn't shined all day... and hell's froze over.... and it's rained in pflugerville

so perhaps it's Bob after all...

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Not THAT part of Texas....if Bob were to sell, the sun would quit shining
    I am so glad we've cleared this up. When I heard the news I ran outside.....looked up.......didn't see pigs flying....so I quickly started gathering all the wood I could get my hands on because I'm sure the hell we live in was about to freeze over.

I feel much better now.

Mulleins
    I saw this... just before the sun quit shining...

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello Everyone....a consignee of mine (a regular member of these boards) asked me to lower the prices on some of his items...and to ANNOUNCE them.

So this is exactly what I am doing. I will upload the new prices on my site right after this posting...Look for these on my Betts site under the "SC" tag and the lowered prices will be in green.

Locke & Key #1 IDW Publishing comic CGC Graded 9.8 slabbed - signed Best Joe Hill to $180
    Locke & Key #2 IDW Publishing comic CGC Graded 9.8 slabbed - signed Best Joe Hill to $150
    Locke & Key #3 IDW Publishing comic CGC Graded 9.8 slabbed - signed Joe Hill '08 to $135
    The Stand 1st edition inscribed by Stephen King " For Terry, Best Stephen King 6/4/83" Fine- book in Fine- DJ in black aftermarket slipcase...a beautiful book!! to $1100
    Dark Tower S/L #32 set - IV-WTTKH (both US and UK #32 WTTKH)...LSOE #32 Artist Edition and S/L #32 - Fine condition all books... to $4200
    Horns UK S/L #108 of 200 Fine/Fine to $230
    Horns UK S/L #311 of 500 Fine/Fine to $150
    Joe Hill ComicCon Limited Edition 1 of 100..."The Cape" 1st printing signed by Joe with beer glass in box....new never opened to $75
    Jae Lee original pencil sketch panels from Gunslinger Born comic series: (1) Issue 2 page 6 and (2) Issue 7 page 32.....new (I can provide pictures) to $500 for both
    Bag of Bones UK S/L #1583 of 2000 - F/F to $230
    Horns ARC by Joe Hill, signed "Flammably, Joe Hill '12" small crease on cover to $150
    Carrie 1st edition flatsigned (all 1st edition points) - NF+ book; DJ is only Poor/Fair; comes with ticket from SK signing ***just added a NF DJ to this, so NF+ book + 2 DJs ...$1100.
    Colorado Kid S/L #PC F/F Potter version to $260
    Colorado Kid S/L #129 - F/F Miller version to $275
    Last edited by wizardsrainbow; 05-22-2013 at 11:19 AM. Reason: change in DT price

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Exciting news at Betts! Both announcements are of high interest. In addition - huge congrats to David on some job related successes!!!

"AN EXISTING CONSIGNEE JUST DROPPED OFF A LARGE BIN OF COLLECTIBLES...SOME REAL REAL NICE STUFF TO LIST WITHIN A COUPLE DAYS. STAY TUNED!!!!!"

"AND...I am strongly considering having a "Pay-It-Forward" Sale event. From time to time, I get to feeling "Gifty". I have been most fortunate over the years in building my own collection, finding bargains, people helping me fill holes in my collection, that I like to take the time to "Pay it Forward" once in awhile and selflessly help others out. So, I do have some collectibles that for whatever reason have not found buyers in some time so I am thinking of listing some items at what I believe to be "unthinkable" prices. I certainly will lose money on these items, but hopefully these items will make someone quite happy to have them in their collection. Timing of this sale is uncertain, but I am striving for sometime in the next week."

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by mcdonaldj View Post
    Exciting news at Betts! Both announcements are of high interest. In addition - huge congrats to David on some job related successes!!!

"AN EXISTING CONSIGNEE JUST DROPPED OFF A LARGE BIN OF COLLECTIBLES...SOME REAL REAL NICE STUFF TO LIST WITHIN A COUPLE DAYS. STAY TUNED!!!!!"

"AND...I am strongly considering having a "Pay-It-Forward" Sale event. From time to time, I get to feeling "Gifty". I have been most fortunate over the years in building my own collection, finding bargains, people helping me fill holes in my collection, that I like to take the time to "Pay it Forward" once in awhile and selflessly help others out. So, I do have some collectibles that for whatever reason have not found buyers in some time so I am thinking of listing some items at what I believe to be "unthinkable" prices. I certainly will lose money on these items, but hopefully these items will make someone quite happy to have them in their collection. Timing of this sale is uncertain, but I am striving for sometime in the next week."
    Head over to Betts now for some great finds!

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Pay it Forward Sale going on now! Already placed my order!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Good stuff as always! But secretly, I'm a little relieved that David didn't list anything I'm looking for right now... otherwise I'd be spending my 'allowance' for the third time over this month!

Citizen of Gilead harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I put in an order, too. Really looking forward to hearing back from David.

Los̶ ver 4 Life -- @shakyandspiky on Instagram -- PMs welcome

Gunslinger Apprentice RandyinAK will become famous soon enough RandyinAK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm expecting a call from the bank any minute!!!! My account can't handle another sale!!!!! I got my order in on 2 items,,,,, We'll see! I was expecting this to happen tomorrow and for some reason I clicked on Betts to see if maybe there was anymore info like a time estimate on the sale or something, and to my suprise it was on!!! I think I got in pretty early as I called him immediately on one item and he sounded at wits end with the pictures not loading. I went back through it again and found one more thing I wanted and got an email off to him but from the sounds of it, it could be a while til we hear.
    Hurry up and wait!!!
    Rand
    Randy in Alaska

Wanted:
    These 1st/1st Editions:
    Salems Lot
    Dead Zone

Wish List:
    The Stand S/L in coffin box
    Firestarter S/L
    Doctor Sleep S/L
    Cujo S/L
    Christine S/L

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

For any of you newbies that joined the site recently (thanks to my sale, of course! ), David from Betts is one of the nicest, fairest guys out there. Great person to have sell you Stephen King books.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

I would love to have that Stand S/L :'(
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Gunslinger Apprentice subie09lega will become famous soon enough subie09lega will become famous soon enough subie09lega's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And Shannon is pretty nice, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    For any of you newbies that joined the site recently (thanks to my sale, of course! ), David from Betts is one of the nicest, fairest guys out there. Great person to have sell you Stephen King books.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    He's also "devilishly handsome", or so I hear!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Nope, fat and smelly.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

That Dameron remarque where Roland is shooting the mechanical bat is one of my favorites.....
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anybody get confirmation of what they were able to get? Sounds like it was a popular sale with over 100 emails received!

David confirmed I've got two new P&Js coming!

Anybody else?

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

I was able to get one - awaiting confirmation on the second

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Me! Tried for one and got it. And that one is one I really really wanted.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well, what did u get?!?!?

This is exciting!

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Pretty positive that I was way too late for any of the books that I was interested, but we'll see.
    Mark Twain

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Woof.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    Woof.
    AWESOME......

Citizen of Gilead harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

What did you guys snag? I'm still waiting for a reply and I want to know if you beat me to one of my requests!

Los̶ ver 4 Life -- @shakyandspiky on Instagram -- PMs welcome

+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 192 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 159 ... LastLast