Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 167 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 4162

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's a nice paperback collection.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Thanks. That's just a small part of it.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

NICE NEW STUFF, Congrats !!!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cool. What are the yellow pb's series? I can't quite make out the spines ...

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

If you look at the gallery picture (and enlarge it), you can read them. They are all DAW books, World's Best SF, Best Fantasy, Best Horror, Books of various authors.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    If you look at the gallery picture (and enlarge it), you can read them. They are all DAW books, World's Best SF, Best Fantasy, Best Horror, Books of various authors.
    Ahhh, got it. Very cool.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice add, Steve!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

These came today. ARTEMIS US ARC, 1st printing of LES YEUX DE LA MOMIE (I had a 2nd), and 1st printing of 15 GRUSEL STORIES, which has been on my Bloch want list for a LONG time:

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Steve!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

These came today. ARTEMIS US ARC, 1st printing of LES YEUX DE LA MOMIE (I had a 2nd), and 1st printing of 15 GRUSEL STORIES, which has been on my Bloch want list for a LONG time:

May I ask the reason of the interest for that french "LES YEUX DE LA MOMIE" ?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Many years ago I made lists of foreign books I wanted from the various authors I collect, mostly from the 'Other books by so and so' printed on the flyleafs of the author's books. These are mostly original publications not having an American equivalent. I've found a few of them over the years, but they are difficult to come by. I think I have four French books by Robert Bloch.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the explanation !
    I sort of remember posting a few months ago a french signed BLOCH book that I didnt buy at the time, and sort of regrets. But I cant seem to find informations about it nor its price. Oh well
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

I finally found a reasonably priced ex-library copy of ISLE OF PERIL by Jack Vance, writing as Alan Wade. Now all I need is THE DEADLY ISLES as by Peter Held:

Country
    Country Flag

Things I managed to acquire today:

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Hi
    Could you tell me what the white Twin Peaks album is please?
    Thanks

Country
    Country Flag

Fantastic - love Twin peaks (and have that limited album).

Quote Originally Posted by jon10g View Post
    Hi
    Could you tell me what the white Twin Peaks album is please?
    Thanks
    It's titled TWIN PEAKS ORIGINAL SCORE BY ANGELO BADALAMENTI. I found it at Barnes & Noble and that's about all I know about it. I will probably never open it. I think there's a red vinyl TWIN PEAKS record out too, but I didn't see it.

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Thanks. Big fan of Twin Peaks.

Just be wary of those owls.

Country
    Country Flag

What is that Sub Press book, Steve?

It's a listing of all their books. 150 copies I think. Haven't opened it yet, I'm trying to think of a way to get the seal off without tearing it. It's a very nice looking book and heavy for its size.

Country
    Country Flag

It's a listing of all their books. 150 copies I think. Haven't opened it yet, I'm trying to think of a way to get the seal off without tearing it. It's a very nice looking book and heavy for its size.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Try heating the sticker up with a blow dryer.

Thanks, I'll have to borrow one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 167 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 ... LastLast